BOSTON Sports HATERS

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ojmega. Show ojmega's posts

BOSTON Sports HATERS

I realize why BOSTON is so hated. Well our teams are relevant. While other places havent even seen what a playoff game is like. That is normal here. Bruins, Celtics. Patriots and Red Sox. One or more than one is in the talk as a top contender in their sport. We also have in 3 of the major sports. Rivalries like no other like. SOX vs. Yanks. BRUINS vs. habs, and CELTICS vs. lakers. No one cant tell me that isnt why so many people HATES BOSTON. Even the sports announcers and experts cant stay bias.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Re: BOSTON Sports HATERS

In Response to BOSTON Sports HATERS:
    [QUOTE]I realize why BOSTON is so hated. Well our teams are relevant. While other places havent even seen what a playoff game is like. That is normal here. Bruins, Celtics. Patriots and Red Sox. One or more than one is in the talk as a top contender in their sport. We also have in 3 of the major sports. Rivalries like no other like. SOX vs. Yanks. BRUINS vs. habs, and CELTICS vs. lakers. No one cant tell me that isnt why so many people HATES BOSTON. Even the sports announcers and experts cant stay bias.
    Posted by ojmega[/QUOTE]

Pssssst: Jealousy!

Pud

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to BOSTON Sports HATERS:
    [QUOTE]I realize why BOSTON is so hated. Well our teams are relevant. While other places havent even seen what a playoff game is like. That is normal here. Bruins, Celtics. Patriots and Red Sox. One or more than one is in the talk as a top contender in their sport. We also have in 3 of the major sports. Rivalries like no other like. SOX vs. Yanks. BRUINS vs. habs, and CELTICS vs. lakers. No one cant tell me that isnt why so many people HATES BOSTON. Even the sports announcers and experts cant stay bias.
    Posted by ojmega[/QUOTE]

Somewhat agree with this.  This has happened only recently.   For many years Boston never won any championships.   The Bruins still haven't won the Stanley Cup in over 40 years.   It has only been the last decade that we finally had winning teams that won championships. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ojmega. Show ojmega's posts

I am talking about present day. Even though we dont win a championship in a sport. It seems like a BOSTON team is in the mix. 86 was a big year even though we didnt win all the championships but just one. Patriots in SUPER BOWL, CELTICS in the FINALS, BRUINS in the STANLEY CUP, RED SOX in the WORLD SERIES can you think of any sports town that ever did that.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: BOSTON Sports HATERS:
    [QUOTE]I am talking about present day. Even though we dont win a championship in a sport. It seems like a BOSTON team is in the mix. 86 was a big year even though we didnt win all the championships but just one. Patriots in SUPER BOWL, CELTICS in the FINALS, BRUINS in the STANLEY CUP, RED SOX in the WORLD SERIES can you think of any sports town that ever did that.
    Posted by ojmega[/QUOTE]

The Red Sox losing in 1986 was heartbreaking to me. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cshashaty. Show cshashaty's posts

It would do well for Hub habitants to remember that the Celtics were hauling in hardware when the Red Sox and Patriots were sucking year after year.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schleprechaun. Show Schleprechaun's posts

I'm with Susan. I haven't followed the Sox as closely since '86

Celtics were always my #1 anyway.

Sections
Shortcuts