BoughtOut/Waived

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from quamjo. Show quamjo's posts

BoughtOut/Waived

Being bought out or waived - Kopono, Turiaf, Fisher.

Better than any current Celtics?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Re: BoughtOut/Waived

We should try to get Turiaf.........NO to the other two!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rebels345209. Show Rebels345209's posts

Turiaf would be a welcome help. No need for the other two

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

Turiaf hasn't played since December.
    Hasn't Boston learned their lesson about signing injured big men?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: BoughtOut/Waived:
    Turiaf would be a welcome help. No need for the other two
    Posted by Rebels345209

I bet Fisher ends up in MIA......that would be a classic.  Turiaf would allow us to waive Sasha, he'll be free at the end of the year, and then we can go after Hibbert, McGee OR Kaman...(in that order!!)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rebels345209. Show Rebels345209's posts

I heard Marquis will be waived this week. I say waive Marquis and bring in Turiaf.... Then waive Wilcox for either another big or a wing

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

I'm with Rebels, but I would waive Sasha!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

So the Kaman idea is dead I guess.  Hard to believe Danny didn't act if this was likely.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rebels345209. Show Rebels345209's posts

Fiercest they aren't tanking it and aren't purposely trying to lose so just stop

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from datruthpp34. Show datruthpp34's posts

Fiercest they aren't tanking it and aren't purposely trying to lose so just stop
    Posted by Rebels345209
    your wrong!Celtics will win tomorrow,.PP will burn the atlanta and win the next game,.PP will score atleast 25 or more. If they win would u cancel your account here and stop posting on this board again??would you do that?

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from datruthpp34. Show datruthpp34's posts

In Response to Re: BoughtOut/Waived : You that desperate to get rid of me?
    Posted by Fiercest34
    no man,i was just kidding,. I think it's good to have a fan who knows basketball, your opinion is right on the money as always,.our team is not doing so good right now but there is no reason to doubt them and turn them down especially at this moment.,I think last night game was a bad game but they were this close to winning that game,If pp didn't foul out i thought we would have won that game,.RR didn't make the crusial basket like he usually makes and rond was being rondo,bass had a bad game too but we still above NY and Bucks and I personally think they are going to start winning some of this games,its a gut feeling.,Plus we are missing a center(plz danny get us a center right now) but u will see tomorrow!enough said!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Why do anything to improve the team when this team won't make the playoffs. The first step to the road of Ping-Pong balls is losing to Atlanta tomorrow.
    Posted by Fiercest34

What happened I thought you thought we were going to get Kaman?  If we were playing for ping pong balls why not trade Ray for something like Tyler Hansbrough or just the draft pick?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from PAULICAS1975. Show PAULICAS1975's posts

Maybe the Celtics should call Bird, Parrish and Mchale out of retirement so we can have the big 6. As old and the way the big 3 of PP, KG, and RA are playing they would fir right in. Then waive, Sasha, Wilcox and Marquis. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

The Celtics will be a much beter playoff team with rest between game and game prep made easier for Doc.  Some on the board react like children to post that point out some serious problems with effort and thought.   They praise poor performance and downgrade discussion of glaring problems. No  wonder many of the thinking members run for another board.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rebels345209. Show Rebels345209's posts

I wouldn't of traded ray and a first for Kaman. Would of needed to match salary... And I also don't think we could of just got a first rounder for ray. Not many teams could absorb his 10M salary for this year

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

KAMAN with 12 double doubles in the last 17 games which he started, is most likely not to be bought out,  and New Orleans has his bird rights and is considering resigning him.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from painter. Show painter's posts

As long as we're thinking waiving someone, why not take this opportunity to say bye-bye to Dooling? Sasha has been a waste as has Marquis this year (Pietrus makes him very expendable). I don't think they'll waive Wilcox because he's played well most times, so they'll be looking at next year for him to play a backup role again. There have to be available guards who are better than Dooling, and forwards more versatile and effective than Sasha. 

Sections
Shortcuts