Brad Putting Humpty Back Together Again

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from johconn. Show johconn's posts

Brad Putting Humpty Back Together Again

I think the lad's clicking. He's getting his minutes, rebounds and love. And he's earned them. It's a win-win for the Celtics. At worst he's a great trading chip. Brad's gotta take credit for this one. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

Re: Brad Putting Humpty Back Together Again

if this all works out right, hump will play well until oly returns, then he'll go back to the bench before he does something to screw up his perceived value.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

Humphries has always been a good player.

Brooklyn should have kept him and their draft picks.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 37stories. Show 37stories's posts

In response to johconn's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I think the lad's clicking. He's getting his minutes, rebounds and love. And he's earned them. It's a win-win for the Celtics. At worst he's a great trading chip. Brad's gotta take credit for this one. 

[/QUOTE]

Why? Humphries always plays like this.

I agree Humprhies is playing well, but he isn't playing any better than he usually does.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

That Russian dude will try to steal Brad cause he needs a guy who knows what he is doing in Booklyn.  In fact I wouldn,t put it past the Yankees or the Jets

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheOriginalDfury13. Show TheOriginalDfury13's posts

The russian played russian roulette and lost big. That team is falling apart at the seems and Jason Kidd is going home to his ET looking kid sooner or later. Probably sooner. Why do you thing Jay z h'd his izzo out of there.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from heirplain. Show heirplain's posts

In response to mossad-did-911's comment:

[/QUOTE]
    i'd rather trade Bass. i like Bass a lot. He's a good player and a good guy, but he is on a 3 year deal for $5M+ per season. Boston might be able to re-sign Humphries for less than that and for less years.

[/QUOTE]

I like Bass too and he makes 6.5-6.9-6.9.

You would never get Humph to work for 5M. He is a much better Brad Miller without the dirty play,has great skill, motivation and he fits well with the team!

I'd be thinking match the Bass contract and keep both. Both players play two positions.

Lee makes 5.2-5.5-5.7 which is way too much when you consider JC is at 2.1 and AB is 2.5. Both are protected I believe. They play two positions as well!.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from heirplain. Show heirplain's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Let's just put it this way, if you think the Celts will be in the Finals in 2016 then you keep Bass and Humpy.

But right now this current Celtics team is not close to becoming a team like the Heat, Pacers, Thunder, or even the Blazers.

[/QUOTE]

Agree! Theres no way we see the finals until at least 2015 at very best. It's nearly impossible to develop more then two or three newer players at a time. The team as is +- seems to be a great mix..a winning attitude, fan enthusiasm and a great combination of experience and talent. That's hard to duplicate in a draft. The Green(draft)-KG-RA trade happened to be the stars in alignment even without Durant and Greg.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to mossad-did-911's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to melswitt's comment:
    [QUOTE]

It will be fantastic when we trade him at the trade deadline, won't it?!!!! I'm so EXCITED!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

i'd rather trade Bass. i like Bass a lot. He's a good player and a good guy, but he is on a 3 year deal for $5M+ per season. Boston might be able to re-sign Humphries for less than that and for less years.

[/QUOTE]

I agree about Hump.  If we can't get value for him by the deadline then he would be a good role player for the right dollars.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from postal5. Show postal5's posts

I can't see this involving Hump vs Bass.  Hump guards inside.  Bass' perimeter defense has become so dang good that the C's need him playing some minutes on Lebron and Paul George (and Melo).  I am very surprised at how good Bass has become on D and by how much better Bass has become than Big Baby.  Talk about timing a trade perfectly......