Brad Stevens = Jimmy Johnson of NBA?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticelmo. Show celticelmo's posts

Brad Stevens = Jimmy Johnson of NBA?

Just wondering if Brad Stevens could become the NBA;s version of Jimmy Johnson? I sure hope so. Before Jimmy went onto great success with the Cowboys, no other College Coach had much luck but one trade and a slew of Draft picks later his/Cowboys success cannot be denied. Although it is two different sports, the situation is somewhat reminiscent  of the Cowboys situation. A once great proud Franchise fallen on hard times and looking for a new direction. With Stevens fresh out of College ball, I am sure he will have some great knowledge of Players that will assist Ainge come Draft time over the next few years and we can only hope that his input will help Ainge draft quality players no matter where they pick {see J.J's draft}. I think the Celtics are just like the Cowboys in most of America's Sports fans mind. They have set the standards in their respective league, not follow them. Happy Birthday to America, THANK YOU to our Veterans and current Service Men and Women and let's hope some day soon we can hear Brad Stevens holler the words........HOW BOUT THEM CELTICS!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

Re: Brad Stevens = Jimmy Johnson of NBA?

Brad will do fine.

He is a smart and calm individual who will do well in the NBA.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

Re: Brad Stevens = Jimmy Johnson of NBA?

Brad Patino does not equal Jimmy Johnson.

Sections
Shortcuts