Brad Stevens wife negotiated his contract

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

Brad Stevens wife negotiated his contract

We all need a wife like Tracy Stevens.....

"Brad uses a group to do his speaking and marketing deals, but I do his contracts. I was a labor and employment attorney so looking at a contract is exactly what I was trained to do. This was not like a grueling negotiation. It was a conversation mostly between Brad and Danny Ainge (president of the Celtics), but I had a few conversations with their general counsel about a couple of technical points."

http://deadspin.com/brad-stevens-wife-negotiated-his-boston-celtics-contra-850873885

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

Re: Brad Stevens wife negotiated his contract

lol, kept wondering y brad got a lifetime supply of mascara and O magazine as part of his deal.

COMMY COMMY COMMY COMMY CONTRARIAN, HE COMES AND GOES, HE COMES AND GOES... @commyContrarian on Twitter!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from stackgtr. Show stackgtr's posts

Re: Brad Stevens wife negotiated his contract

Ainge mentioned that... said she has a future in the nba as well, she is an excellent negotiator.. it also made sense as to why it didnt get out and noone knew about this before it happened.. Ainge said the deal was mostly discussed between Stevens, his wife, and himself

5. This post has been removed.