Bradley ain't savior

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from docc. Show docc's posts

Bradley ain't savior

Again.   What's wrong w/ you C's fans.   You're delusional.   Think AB is a saviour?   Not!!Remember what AB is.   A hustler.   That's all.   Can't shoot.   Doesn't have high b-ball IQ.   Is a role player who can fit in nice on a good team like last yr.   He doesn't make anyone better, so won't improve a bad team like the present Cs.   This is one of the reasons that RA left cause he felt insulted that AB was gonna start over him.   RA knows first hand that AB has no significant game over him other than age....   Example:   many of you watch different basketball.   You've seen hustler players such as Eric Snow or Aaron Craft of Ohio State.   These are two examples of hustling players w/ high IQs.   Make their teams better in spite of not being able to shoot and not much vertical athleticism (but were/are quick).   AB can't pass (tho has improved) and can't run a team.   Can't dribble.   I'm sure he'll show more passion than JG and maybe play less scared than JG or CLee, but that won't take much.   But, that passion won't inspire teamates cause right now in his career he's not a leader.   AB is a role player for a good team.   Not a savior!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

Re: Bradley ain't savior

In response to docc's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Again.   What's wrong w/ you C's fans.   You're delusional.   Think AB is a saviour?   Not!!Remember what AB is.   A hustler.   That's all.   Can't shoot.   Doesn't have high b-ball IQ.   Is a role player who can fit in nice on a good team like last yr.   He doesn't make anyone better, so won't improve a bad team like the present Cs.   This is one of the reasons that RA left cause he felt insulted that AB was gonna start over him.   RA knows first hand that AB has no significant game over him other than age....   Example:   many of you watch different basketball.   You've seen hustler players such as Eric Snow or Aaron Craft of Ohio State.   These are two examples of hustling players w/ high IQs.   Make their teams better in spite of not being able to shoot and not much vertical athleticism (but were/are quick).   AB can't pass (tho has improved) and can't run a team.   Can't dribble.   I'm sure he'll show more passion than JG and maybe play less scared than JG or CLee, but that won't take much.   But, that passion won't inspire teamates cause right now in his career he's not a leader.   AB is a role player for a good team.   Not a savior!!

[/QUOTE]

YOu guys (lakers) are an "OLD DAMN TEAM"

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from docc. Show docc's posts

Re: Bradley ain't savior

I know AB has only played one game (remember they practice much before playing), but another example of what I'm talking about:   against Grizzles - plus/minus of Ab was -16!!   Jeff Green had his usual minus (-6).   Yes, I'm always gonna harp on these horrible DA moves until he admits that he needs help and hires a true talent evaluator/ GM and can just play president (or until Wyc lets him go).   Why not.   Cs are just gonna sink.   Next draft pick is gonna be bad and next trade worse.