Bradley back only brings more issues...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from cujo23. Show cujo23's posts

Bradley back only brings more issues...

Love his energy and his defensive abilities...best in the NBA.  He has some offensive game, but not a true front line scorer.  He takes the place of Terry or Bass or Lee in the starting lineup who are all expected scorers.  Rondo is a distributor and Collins has no offensive game at all.

When Bradley returns, who puts the ball in the hoop?

Pierce has some life left as a dominent scorer as we have seen, but cannot be expected every night and KG has been a consistent 15-20 guy.  These 2 cannot carry the load no matter how good the defense keeps promising to be.

Putting KG back at the 5 and Bass, Green, or Sully back as a starter will be Doc's only choice, but then we are oversized again.

No way out without a big with an offensive game if Avery starts.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Re: Bradley back only brings more issues...

Shortly after Bradley returns there will be two new players on the team, one of which will be a SG and the other a C.  Look for Bradley to transition to a PG.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYCelt. Show NYCelt's posts

Bradley is a combo guard and certainly could come off the bench as a PG.  Look for him to come off the bench initially regardless; double shoulder surgery won't make it easy to play a lot of minutes for some time.  Hopefully he is able to return to his past form as an on-the-ball defender.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Should be nothing wrong with his legs or conditioning!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from raider3524. Show raider3524's posts

he will bring solid D...what we are not playing at all.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

Bradley will take a minimum of 10 games to start contributing significantly.  It will take 6 for him to find his rhythm.  It will take another 4 on top of that to find rotation balance and stability.  That means that the Celts are looking at kicking it up a notch in the 2nd. half of the season.  Probably a 6th. seed again.  That is where my sights are set.

I do believe that the Celts will be developing the players and system to do maximal damage in the playoffs.  This will be a frustrating regular season.  However, we will be excited come playoffs and will probably have another reasonable draft pick.

And if I am on the money I want everybody to acknowledge my foresight.  If I am off, I want everybody to acknowledge my guts in making the prediction.  Fair is fair.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

silly post. our defense will be awesome upon his return. And idk why ppl say he is so poor on offense, he started out missing shots but then was consistently getting buckets the more games he played.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakerfaker. Show lakerfaker's posts

In response to JamezHill24's comment:
    [QUOTE]

silly post. our defense will be awesome upon his return. And idk why ppl say he is so poor on offense, he started out missing shots but then was consistently getting buckets the more games he played.

[/QUOTE]

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pinnacle10. Show pinnacle10's posts

He was awfully trying to run the team playing pg.  But when he played next to Rondo his game flourished.  He got a lot of easy baskets just by cutting to the bucket and his shots started falling too. 

This team won a lot of games last year with Ray Allen hurt....and a starting lineup of Rondo, Bradley, Pierce, Bass, KG.

Sections
Shortcuts