Bradley Getting Closer!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Bradley Getting Closer!

From ESPN:

BOSTON -- Boston Celtics guard Avery Bradley, rehabbing from double shoulder surgery, suggested he's drawing closer to gaining clearance for contact, suggesting it could come within the next two weeks. 

"Right now, I'm just taking it one day at a time," Bradley said. "Once [team trainer] Ed [Lacerte] says I'm able to practice, I'll be able to participate in practice. I'm still working out and I'm doing noncontact drills in practice. As of right now, I'm not doing any contact." 

Pressed on when he might be able to participate in contact drills, Bradley added, "Definitely closer. Hopefully in like a week or maybe two weeks I'm able to practice and do contact." 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Re: Bradley Getting Closer!

In response to BCSP's comment:

From ESPN:

BOSTON -- Boston Celtics guard Avery Bradley, rehabbing from double shoulder surgery, suggested he's drawing closer to gaining clearance for contact, suggesting it could come within the next two weeks. 

"Right now, I'm just taking it one day at a time," Bradley said. "Once [team trainer] Ed [Lacerte] says I'm able to practice, I'll be able to participate in practice. I'm still working out and I'm doing noncontact drills in practice. As of right now, I'm not doing any contact." 

Pressed on when he might be able to participate in contact drills, Bradley added, "Definitely closer. Hopefully in like a week or maybe two weeks I'm able to practice and do contact." 

We need him now.  It sounds like we will be in to January by the time he can play.  Last night was a scary game.  We had nothing.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

What a great Christmas gift AB's return would be for the C's! They could share their gift early and often with the Nets, during their game on December 25th!  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

Don't count on Bradley -- there are more to it...like a BENGAHZI.

There are also deeper problem beside Bradley's return

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:

From ESPN:

*yawn*

On the topic of yawns, they weren't yawning when Pau Gasol recently took the stage! The crowd was horrified by the sound(s) coming out of this want to be entertainer's mouth!

Sing it Pau: "where did I go wrong" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLXSSP6Ujwg

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

On the topic of "going wrong" How is Paula's knee and ankle after this?

:D

Hope all is well!

http://network.yardbarker.com/nba/article_external/video_jameer_nelson_breaks_paul_pierces_ankle_into_a_million_pieces/12305239

In comparision to members of the audience at Gasol's latest concert, Paul is doing fine!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLXSSP6Ujwg

Sing it Pau: "where did I go wrong"

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Hope all is well!

http://network.yardbarker.com/nba/article_external/video_jameer_nelson_breaks_paul_pierces_ankle_into_a_million_pieces/12305239

In comparision to members of the audience at Gasol's latest concert, Paul is doing fine!

You are too easy my friend. Thanks for playing!

Have a very blessed day!

Easy? It was anything but easy for audience members at Pau's latest concert!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

Hope all is well!

You are too easy my friend. Thanks for playing!

Have a very blessed day!

You need to stop with all this religious stuff or I will report you.  I am absolutely offended by you saying what you say at the end of your posts.  Even if you really meant it I would be offended but the mere and obvious fact is that you are a huge phony and you make a mockery of the phrase.....

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

In response to Fiercest34's comment:

In response to VeniceSox's comment:

You need to stop with all this religious stuff or I will report you.  I am absolutely offended by you saying what you say at the end of your posts.  Even if you really meant it I would be offended but the mere and obvious fact is that you are a huge phony and you make a mockery of the phrase.....

What he's doing is blasphemy.

Talks like a Christian but acts like the devil.

Pathetic!

Well, apparently the pope has taken to twitter....

So could it be....?

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from gman101019. Show gman101019's posts

These early struggles really show the importance of ab on this team. He is our best perimeter stopper. In fact one of the best in the NBA. When he stops penetration it allows our bigs to stay home to protect the rim and rebound. Right now u r seeing so much help, everyone is out of position and other teams bigs are feasting on rolls to the rim and offensive rebounds.

Lee is doing a great job defensively(even tho he sometimes is overeager and gets a lot of touchy fouls) But his lack of scoring is killing us. Which makes it harder to play him. If we could combine terry's scoring with lees defense, wed be set. That in fact is what ab was giving us last year. As a starter he was playing his great defense as well scoring avg of 12ppg with 50% fg and over 40%from 3 pt range. He was becoming an excellent 2 way player. Right now we have 2 one way players. Terry offense and lee defense. We need a guy who can do both at the same time.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to gman101019's comment:

These early struggles really show the importance of ab on this team. He is our best perimeter stopper. In fact one of the best in the NBA. When he stops penetration it allows our bigs to stay home to protect the rim and rebound. Right now u r seeing so much help, everyone is out of position and other teams bigs are feasting on rolls to the rim and offensive rebounds.

Lee is doing a great job defensively(even tho he sometimes is overeager and gets a lot of touchy fouls) But his lack of scoring is killing us. Which makes it harder to play him. If we could combine terry's scoring with lees defense, wed be set. That in fact is what ab was giving us last year. As a starter he was playing his great defense as well scoring avg of 12ppg with 50% fg and over 40%from 3 pt range. He was becoming an excellent 2 way player. Right now we have 2 one way players. Terry offense and lee defense. We need a guy who can do both at the same time.

Combine the two and the result is a Jet-Lee!

Bloggedy has a deeply disturbed quality like GK did alway upping the ante and acting like he belonged as much as a Celtic fan.  Imagine having all these hidden identities to come here and devote the amount of time he does so he can be the Tokyo Rose of Celtic fans. It is like a stalker movie where this little pathetic misfit lives in some one room place taking out his frustration on the evil Celtic world all in his deranged little mind.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Pathetic!

Bloggedy has a deeply disturbed quality like GK did alway upping the ante and acting like he belonged as much as a Celtic fan.  Imagine having all these hidden identities to come here and devote the amount of time he does so he can be the Tokyo Rose of Celtic fans. It is like a stalker movie where this little pathetic misfit lives in some one room place taking out his frustration on the evil Celtic world all in his deranged little mind.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to concord27's comment:

Don't be fooled, Bloopy is GK.

You'd be surprised how many trolls would disappear if the mods take out GK's IP address.

I thought he was GK all along.  Rico, mark from ct, gina, elve, all of them.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

In response to concord27's comment:

Don't be fooled, Bloopy is GK.

You'd be surprised how many trolls would disappear if the mods take out GK's IP address.

Isnt he also the 34wheelchair poster?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

Pathetic!

And Id say that was about right... I for one dont want to hear it ...

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Isnt he also the 34wheelchair poster?

Bingo!

Tommy rules?

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts