In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to concord27's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Fiercest34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Bloggedy has a deeply disturbed quality like GK did alway upping the ante and acting like he belonged as much as a Celtic fan.  Imagine having all these hidden identities to come here and devote the amount of time he does so he can be the Tokyo Rose of Celtic fans. It is like a stalker movie where this little pathetic misfit lives in some one room place taking out his frustration on the evil Celtic world all in his deranged little mind.

[/QUOTE]

Don't be fooled, Bloopy is GK.

You'd be surprised how many trolls would disappear if the mods take out GK's IP address.

[/QUOTE]

I thought he was GK all along.  Rico, mark from ct, gina, elve, all of them.

[/QUOTE]

I only have one profile. I used to be BynumizaHERO as I have stated numerous times.  I hope you all are doing very well this fine Friday morning.

Have a very blessed day!

[/QUOTE]

On the topic of someone who is not doing so well, do you think the Lakers will take up a collection to hire a singing coach for Pau?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLXSSP6Ujwg

Sing it Pau: "where did I go wrong (other than picking up the mike)"

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Re: Bradley Getting Closer!

[QUOTE]

In response to BCSP's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to Fiercest34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Bloggedy has a deeply disturbed quality like GK did alway upping the ante and acting like he belonged as much as a Celtic fan.  Imagine having all these hidden identities to come here and devote the amount of time he does so he can be the Tokyo Rose of Celtic fans. It is like a stalker movie where this little pathetic misfit lives in some one room place taking out his frustration on the evil Celtic world all in his deranged little mind.

[/QUOTE]

Don't be fooled, Bloopy is GK.

You'd be surprised how many trolls would disappear if the mods take out GK's IP address.

[/QUOTE]

I thought he was GK all along.  Rico, mark from ct, gina, elve, all of them.

[/QUOTE]

I only have one profile. I used to be BynumizaHERO as I have stated numerous times.  I hope you all are doing very well this fine Friday morning.

Have a very blessed day!

[/QUOTE]

On the topic of someone who is not doing so well, do you think the Lakers will take up a collection to hire a singing coach for Pau?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLXSSP6Ujwg

Sing it Pau: "where did I go wrong (other than picking up the mike)"

[/QUOTE]

On the same topic of not doing so well, how are Paul's ankles doing after this....

http://network.yardbarker.com/nba/article_external/video_jameer_nelson_breaks_paul_pierces_ankle_into_a_million_pieces/12305239

ROTFLMAO!!!

Thanks for playing!

Hope all is well!

[/QUOTE]

Don't take my word for it! Read what the most interesting man in the world has to say: