Bradley has been ballin. He posterized Durant tonight.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrade. Show notrade's posts

Bradley has been ballin. He posterized Durant tonight.

His jumper has been going down of late too.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from arodrambone. Show arodrambone's posts

Re: Bradley has been ballin. He posterized Durant tonight.

He'll probably come back next season with an improved handle, more aggressive moves to the hoops, and a stronger, more Tony Allen-esque physique.

Still not sure what position he is, but probably an above average backup point guard.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickFox17. Show RickFox17's posts

I think that there is better ball movement wtih AB  and we scored over 100 points with AB and not Rondo

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Sticks like VELCRO!!!!

Nice to see Kid Velcro out there bustin' his  azz, getting PT, playing good d and making some shots. Nice blocks too.

His enthusiasm can cover up his limitations. He's fun to watch and doesn't back down/let up. No quittin' sense at all.

He grows on you.

Pud

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: Bradley has been ballin. He posterized Durant tonight.:
    I like Bradley better than Rondo. Bradley is so good defensively. He never gives up on a play. Rondo just lets the guy drive by him and tries to swipe it from behind.
    Posted by Kirk6

I agree with all of the others that Bradley is turning out to be a good player.  He will only keep improving every season if he gets increased playing time. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

If he keeps improving at this rate, I think we have a player. I am amazed at his athleticism. I hadnt noticed it before, but dude got some hops. Maybe he was on the strenght shoes in the offseason.

He is dunking on cats left n right. Has the best full court "D" in the game, and has a good midrange jumper that he is hitting consistently now.

I think Danny found another gem and Doc coached em up. He plays with a mean streak but he isnt mad. He is humble and under control and after this year and an offseason I say he is ready to start.

No better time to move Rondo.

They could make some noise this year if they move Rondo for a big who can board and play "D"

With everyone else healthy, I like what we can be

Good JOB A.B.!!!!

Keep it up!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from heirplain. Show heirplain's posts

I liked AB right from the start although he had a long way to go to make it in the NBA. Seems Tommy expressed the same feelings.

That Dunk over KD bridged a big gap in many fans minds I exoect. Avery has made insane improvement since last year and with a combination of RR, AB and Dooling or Moore our point guard situation will be set for some time to come.
    The intense pressure that Rondo(if he stays home on defense) and Bradley on the court at the same time can cause utter chaos with the resulting steals and fast break points.

I say keep em both!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Move Rondo for something that helps.  It is not that easy.  Some of the suggestions like Ryan Anderson and others are insane.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Oh btw, I dont really want to see Dooling on the court anymore.

He looked ok early on, but I thought he was supposed to be the veteran steadying force on the court and last night he came in and made us worse with turnovers and bad shots. If we gotta deal with that, trade him or sit him for emergency.

Moore is looking more reliable right now.  I really would go young besides the big 3. A.B. and Moore are a nice 1, 2 punch who play the game maturely.

Rondo is a dead man walking. Lets hope someone recruits him during the all-star game.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Bradley came to the NBA as a 19 year old,  with an ankle injury, he didn't get to go thru a training camp last year or this year, i think he has done pretty well with on the job training. He has the potential to be a very good all around player in the league. Once he improves his ball handling, and he will, you can already see improvment in the time he has played this year, compared to last year. I think he could play a roll in helping the Celtics get back to the elite status, if Danny keeps him and gets a couple studs out of this next draft to go with him!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Bradley came to the NBA as a 19 year old,  with an ankle injury, he didn't get to go thru a training camp last year or this year, i think he has done pretty well with on the job training. He has the potential to be a very good all around player in the league. Once he improves his ball handling, and he will, you can already see improvment in the time he has played this year, compared to last year. I think he could play a roll in helping the Celtics get back to the elite status, if Danny keeps him and gets a couple studs out of this next draft to go with him!!
    Posted by kyceltic

Roll??????

Check with kycelts2 about this one... and the two of you figure it out.

Pud

v.intr.
    1. To move forward along a surface by revolving on an axis or by repeatedly turning over.
    2. To travel or be moved on wheels or rollers: rolled down the sidewalk on their scooters.
    3. To travel around; wander: roll from town to town.
      1. To travel or be carried in a vehicle.
      2. To be carried on a stream: The logs rolled down the cascading river.
      1. To start to move or operate: The press wouldn't roll.
      2. To work or succeed in a sustained way; gain momentum: The political campaign finally began to roll.
    4. To go by; elapse: The days rolled along.
    5. To recur. Often used with around: Summer has rolled around again.
    6. To move in a periodic revolution, as a planet in its orbit.
    7. To turn over and over: The puppy rolled in the mud.
    8. To shift the gaze usually quickly and continually: The child's eyes rolled with fright.
    9. To turn around or revolve on or as if on an axis.
    10. To move or advance with a rising and falling motion; undulate: The waves rolled toward shore.
    11. To extend or appear to extend in gentle rises and falls: The dunes roll to the sea.
    12. To move or rock from side to side: The ship pitched and rolled in heavy seas.
    13. To walk with a swaying, unsteady motion.
    14. To take the shape of a ball or cylinder: Yarn rolls easily.
    15. To become flattened by or as if by pressure applied by a roller.
    16. To make a deep, prolonged, surging sound: Thunder rolled in the distance.
    17. To make a sustained trilling sound, as certain birds do.
    18. To beat a drum in a continuous series of short blows.
    19. To pour or flow in or as if in a continual stream: tourists rolling into the city.
    20. To enjoy ample amounts: rolled in the money.
    v.tr.
    1. To cause to move forward along a surface by revolving on an axis or by repeatedly turning over.
    2. To move or push along on wheels or rollers: rolled the plane out of the hangar.
    3. To impel or send onward in a steady, swelling motion: The sea rolls its waves onto the sand.
    4. To impart a swaying, rocking motion to: Heavy seas rolled the ship.
    5. To turn around or partly turn around; rotate: rolled his head toward the door.
    6. To cause to begin moving or operating: roll the cameras; roll the presses.
    7. To extend or lay out: rolled out a long rope.
    8. To pronounce or utter with a trill: You must roll your r's in Spanish.
    9. To utter or emit in full, swelling tones.
    10. To beat (a drum) with a continuous series of short blows.
    11. To wrap (something) round and round upon itself or around something else: roll up a poster.
      1. To envelop or enfold in a covering: roll dirty laundry in a sheet.
      2. To make by shaping into a ball or cylinder: roll a cigarette.
    12. To spread, compress, or flatten by applying pressure with a roller: roll pastry dough.
    13. Printing. To apply ink to (type) with a roller or rollers.
    14. Games. To throw (dice), as in craps.
    15. Slang. To rob (a drunken, sleeping, or otherwise helpless person).
    n.
    1. The act or an instance of rolling.
    2. Something rolled up: a roll of tape.
    3. A quantity, as of cloth or wallpaper, rolled into a cylinder and often considered as a unit of measure.
    4. A piece of parchment or paper that may be or is rolled up; a scroll.
    5. A register or a catalogue.
    6. A list of names of persons belonging to a group.
    7. A mass in cylindrical or rounded form: a roll of tobacco.
      1. A small rounded portion of bread.
      2. A portion of food shaped like a tube with a filling.
    8. A rolling, swaying, or rocking motion.
    9. A gentle swell or undulation of a surface: the roll of the plains.
    10. A deep reverberation or rumble: the roll of thunder.
    11. A rapid succession of short sounds: the roll of a drum.
    12. A trill: the roll of his r's.
    13. A resonant, rhythmical flow of words.
    14. A roller, especially a cylinder on which to roll something up or with which to flatten something.
    15. A maneuver in which an airplane makes a single complete rotation about its longitudinal axis without changing direction or losing altitude.
    16. Slang. Money, especially a wad of paper money.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In Response to Re: Bradley has been ballin. He posterized Durant tonight. : Roll?????? Check with kycelts2 about this one... and the two of you figure it out. Pud v.intr. To move forward along a surface by revolving on an axis or by repeatedly turning over. To travel or be moved on wheels or rollers: rolled down the sidewalk on their scooters. To travel around; wander: roll from town to town. To travel or be carried in a vehicle. To be carried on a stream: The logs rolled down the cascading river. To start to move or operate: The press wouldn't roll. To work or succeed in a sustained way; gain momentum: The political campaign finally began to roll. To go by; elapse: The days rolled along. To recur. Often used with around: Summer has rolled around again. To move in a periodic revolution, as a planet in its orbit. To turn over and over: The puppy rolled in the mud. To shift the gaze usually quickly and continually: The child's eyes rolled with fright. To turn around or revolve on or as if on an axis. To move or advance with a rising and falling motion; undulate: The waves rolled toward shore. To extend or appear to extend in gentle rises and falls: The dunes roll to the sea. To move or rock from side to side: The ship pitched and rolled in heavy seas. To walk with a swaying, unsteady motion. To take the shape of a ball or cylinder: Yarn rolls easily. To become flattened by or as if by pressure applied by a roller. To make a deep, prolonged, surging sound: Thunder rolled in the distance. To make a sustained trilling sound, as certain birds do. To beat a drum in a continuous series of short blows. To pour or flow in or as if in a continual stream: tourists rolling into the city. To enjoy ample amounts: rolled in the money. v.tr. To cause to move forward along a surface by revolving on an axis or by repeatedly turning over. To move or push along on wheels or rollers: rolled the plane out of the hangar. To impel or send onward in a steady, swelling motion: The sea rolls its waves onto the sand. To impart a swaying, rocking motion to: Heavy seas rolled the ship. To turn around or partly turn around; rotate: rolled his head toward the door. To cause to begin moving or operating: roll the cameras; roll the presses. To extend or lay out: rolled out a long rope. To pronounce or utter with a trill: You must roll your r 's in Spanish. To utter or emit in full, swelling tones. To beat (a drum) with a continuous series of short blows. To wrap (something) round and round upon itself or around something else: roll up a poster. To envelop or enfold in a covering: roll dirty laundry in a sheet. To make by shaping into a ball or cylinder: roll a cigarette. To spread, compress, or flatten by applying pressure with a roller: roll pastry dough. Printing . To apply ink to (type) with a roller or rollers. Games . To throw (dice), as in craps. Slang . To rob (a drunken, sleeping, or otherwise helpless person). n. The act or an instance of rolling. Something rolled up: a roll of tape. A quantity, as of cloth or wallpaper, rolled into a cylinder and often considered as a unit of measure. A piece of parchment or paper that may be or is rolled up; a scroll. A register or a catalogue. A list of names of persons belonging to a group. A mass in cylindrical or rounded form: a roll of tobacco. A small rounded portion of bread. A portion of food shaped like a tube with a filling. A rolling, swaying, or rocking motion. A gentle swell or undulation of a surface: the roll of the plains. A deep reverberation or rumble: the roll of thunder. A rapid succession of short sounds: the roll of a drum. A trill: the roll of his r 's. A resonant, rhythmical flow of words. A roller, especially a cylinder on which to roll something up or with which to flatten something. A maneuver in which an airplane makes a single complete rotation about its longitudinal axis without changing direction or losing altitude. Slang . Money, especially a wad of paper money.
    Posted by puddinpuddin

If i said i hit L instead of E, you probably wouldn't believe me, would you?  As long as i have you as a ROLE model, i'll just ROLL with it Baby!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jallen1952-formelyJallen3531. Show jallen1952-formelyJallen3531's posts

I've never seen anyone pin Westbrook's shot like Bradley did last night.  I would also like to see Westbrook's (Whom I love, btw) scoring summary on Bradley versus all others.

Just further proof that us internet GM's don't know squat compared to Ainge/Rivers.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In Response to Re: Bradley has been ballin. He posterized Durant tonight. :  If i said i hit L instead of E, you probably wouldn't believe me, would you?  As long as i have you as a ROLE model, i'll just ROLL with it Baby!!
    Posted by kyceltic

I'm guessing that you are from southern Kentuck'... also known as TN.

No need to hide it.

Pud

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

Let's see what we can get for Rondo. Bradley and Moore handled the point very well when Rondo and Dooling were out.

Posted by Kirk6

+1!!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

Although I have been surprised at and impressed with AB's play of late, I just don't see him blossoming into a bona fide PG.  To me he just doesn't see the court well enough to hand out dimes the way a PG should.   I would keep Rondo at the point and install AB as his running mate at the two.  They would wreak havoc on the defensive end resulting in the fast break points that have been missing from this team (other than Rondo to Wilcox).  Of course, Ray would have to be moved, but his time has come and gone as far as I'm concerned.  He's become a terrible ball handler and can no longer defend adequately.  His three point shooting no longer offsets these deficiencies.  Surely, another team out there could use a spot up jump shooter, which is all Ray should be doing anymore.    

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

In Response to Bradley has been ballin. He posterized Durant tonight.:
    His jumper has been going down of late too.
    Posted by notrade

Last year I suggested that Bradley with a training camp and a preseason would be just as good if not better than Rondo.... bye by Rajon... glad we hardly knew ye...... what do you do when you are vastly overpaying a player when you have a player making the minimum that is just as good if not better with another year of experience?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

i like Bradley ALOT. like what he brings to the table. BUT, i dont like him enough to think we should trade our best player.

putting him on the court WITH Rondo would create havoc for other teams. them, along with Kevin on defense, would be something to watch.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

ain't this something - thread's almost 24 hrs old and into it's second page and fiercest24/7 nowhere in sight. what gives, fierce, subject matter not to your liking?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

ain't this something - thread's almost 24 hrs old and into it's second page and fiercest24/7 nowhere in sight. what gives, fierce, subject matter not to your liking?
    Posted by BaileyPowe

dont get him started..i rather liked the thread without him.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

i like Bradley ALOT. like what he brings to the table. BUT, i dont like him enough to think we should trade our best player. putting him on the court WITH Rondo would create havoc for other teams. them, along with Kevin on defense, would be something to watch.
    Posted by JamezHill24

Pretty much what I said two posts earlier.  Good to see someone else here thinks trading Rondo is not the answer.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from gman101019. Show gman101019's posts

Bradley and rondo on the same court, takes away bradley's best skill which is pressuring the ball, hed have to slide to the 2 spot and he wont be covering the ball also wouldnt have the size advantage that he has now playing against pg's. We should keep rondo and bradley, I see bradley as a good backup pg,  not a starter, his handle and vision are lacking. 

Sections
Shortcuts