Bradley is better than Rondo

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

Re: Bradley is better than Rondo

In Response to Re: Bradley is better than Rondo:
    [QUOTE]as celtic boards go, fierce, bdc is pretty lightweight - easily manipulated donchaknow. go to a grownup, moderated board and you'll see a different perspective.
    Posted by BaileyPowe[/QUOTE]

notice how he disregards your post and says the same thing over and over.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bradley is better than Rondo : notice how he disregards your post and says the same thing over and over.
    Posted by JamezHill24[/QUOTE]

no moderation lends the board a kind of wild and wooly aspect, which i basically like. the down side is that unrestrained folks like fierce can come unglued and hold the board hostage to some extent w/ their constant barrage. one cannot effectively put him on ignore because he drenches every thread. it Ps me O over and over and then i just feel silly for being angry at a cyber jagass. anywho.... you fight the good fight, jamez, so keep at it. i'm primarily looking forward to the rebuild commencing after the season, but also have faith the existing Cs will do their very best to not go quietly come springtime, or whenever it is the playoffs are scheduled.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

[QUOTE]as celtic boards go, fierce, bdc is pretty lightweight - easily manipulated donchaknow. go to a grownup, moderated board and you'll see a different perspective.
    Posted by BaileyPowe[/QUOTE]

What board would that be?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JustWords. Show JustWords's posts

Fierce doesn't get it.  Danny wants to trade Rondo (according to the rumors) for his attitude.  Not his skill set.

Fierce also think Rondo for Gasol would be a good trade, and it wouldn't remotely be any such thing.

Fierce also spams and posts in a childish, taunting manner.  And that's the true essense of trolling.  8,215 posts in 49 weeks.... is a little mental, especially when they're mostly about the same thing. (That's an average of just over 23 per day, btw).

This is more bot-like than human.  It's not the behavior of a level head. 

So ya, it's like I said. 

Troll.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bradley is better than Rondo :  What board would that be?
    Posted by kyceltic[/QUOTE]
    http://www.celticsblog.com/

look on page 2, which is for yesterday. you'll see two polls regarding trades / rondo. one has 2,000 votes and the other has 3,500 votes. different tune sung by large sample.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

This is a joke!!

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bradley is better than Rondo : Just look at the poll, there are more people here who want Rondo traded. That's a fact!
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Using my info I see... as I stated, just because it was 50% to keep and 50% to trade doesnt mean what you seem to want to imply that it means....of the ones that say trade him, I am sure that a lot said that because they feel Rondo will get the Cs more in return....but far be it from you to see it that way....typical

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bradley is better than Rondo : I didn't vote ... a majority here ignore those stupid poles especially if Fierce is trying to "win" a point. Why aid him in his stupidity? If someone else posted the pole (a pro-Rondo poster) I'll bet there would have been a much bigger vote taken with a huge majority in Rondo's favor. Consider the Source .... Fierce .... LOL
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]

I am pretty sure that over half of the trade Rondo votes came from Fierce... I can just see him clicking that trade button all day all night.....ha

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bradley is better than Rondo : And how are you going to do that?  We're only allowed to vote once, right? After you vote that trade button disappears, duh!

aha..so you tried to vote again!! hahahahaha

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bradley is better than Rondo : Stop manipulating the facts. You said it yourself, Rondo has the most votes and Pierce has the least. Only a wingnut, who thinks Qyntel Woods will make it back to the NBA, would think that Paul Pierce can be traded for Pau Gasol. Ha Ha

Are you going senile? I have never said Qyntel Woods (whoever that is) would make it back to the NBA.......nutjob!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bradley is better than Rondo : Stop manipulating the facts. You said it yourself, Rondo has the most votes and Pierce has the least. Only a wingnut, who thinks Qyntel Woods will make it back to the NBA, would think that Paul Pierce can be traded for Pau Gasol. Ha Ha

And for the record, its not manipulating the facts, its interpeting the data which I know is really over your head so if you would like an explanation of what that is, Im happy to educate you.... i realize that some are much slower than the rest of us.... let me know how I can help...

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyCelt2. Show KyCelt2's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bradley is better than Rondo : Are you going senile? I have never said Qyntel Woods (whoever that is) would make it back to the NBA.......nutjob!!

That's Tigers brother!!

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bradley is better than Rondo : It's about to unfold.  Don't worry, if Rondo is not traded after the deadline then I won't criticize Rondo anymore.

I bet you a Keystone that you do.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bradley is better than Rondo : So CASox and Mployee8 are one and the same. BUSTED! HA HA FORGOT TO CHANGE ACCOUNTS, WINGNUT?  For the record, it was Mployee8 who said Qyntel Woods would make it back to the NBA. Mployee said this back in the summer of 2010 when he also thought Josh Boone would end up wearing Celtic green. 

Dude if you got that kind of memory and you are wasting in this board, that is terrible.  Reminds me of atheletes I know that had major talent and just wasted them on drugs and booze.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrleftfoot. Show jrleftfoot's posts

this thread should have died of embarrassment long ago