Bradley is serving up a seasons worth of Crow!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Bradley is serving up a seasons worth of Crow!

looks like a guy playing for next year I guess or he is trying to move ahead of Arroyo which isnt hard right now, or the Knicks defense is just porous, yeah thats it but he is still too shaky with the handles to be playing in the playoffs.  Lets hope Delonte will be ready...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Number6Fan. Show Number6Fan's posts

Re: Bradley is serving up a seasons worth of Crow!

Yeah, Bradley and Green and Murphy and Pavlovich and Krstic certainly suck, don't they?  :-)

Glad they're getting a chance to play some.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

According to Mike and Tommy, West is feeling much better and is projected to be back on Sunday!  As for Bradley, yes, he's looking phenomenal!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

Tell me about it!  It takes time for new lineups to gel.  These last 2 games could go along way for these newbies in the playoffs!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MinnesotaCelticsFan. Show MinnesotaCelticsFan's posts

It is amaizing how many people put Bradley down after the last game. While he may not be the player we see tonight, he certainly was not the player from the last game.

There are too many reactionary bloggers on this board. One game or two games or even twenty, do not tell the full story.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

Totally agree on that!  Bradley is still a work in progress.  We have yet to see the full-season, more fully-developed edition!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MinnesotaCelticsFan. Show MinnesotaCelticsFan's posts

Tonight, he looks like a keeper.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

He sure does.  I think he's like 5 years younger than the next youngest teammate.  He'll be significant for us in a couple years.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from painter. Show painter's posts

Green is also proving his worth.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

Yes he is!  And I believe he is that 2nd youngest teammate.  They could both be very big for us down the road!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

Our 3rd string just beat their second string plus amare.

knicks defense is pathetic

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

I wanna see them keep him. He didnt have a summer camp because of his knee. This kid desrves a shot. Shaw Billups to name 2 that we gave up on. I think he will not be as good as Billups but much better than TJ Ford or Marcus Banks. For the money he is worth developing.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MinnesotaCelticsFan. Show MinnesotaCelticsFan's posts

btown,

If the Celtics were the Red Sox, I would be excited. Cs in four or five.

Bradley was  exceptional, I hope the dream continues.

The C's are back! Game one is the start for banner number 18

Lakers, your situation, is temporary. With KG, enjoy the stats, because banner number 18 is owned by the Celtics.

Danny may have been drunk when he made "the trade" but with Shaq, they are the best team in the NBA.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Bradley looked great, remember though he was not really playing point guard.  Running sets for him toward the basket.  He has a belief in himself and his athletic ability may make him a player after all if he works.  Still his deficits as a point guard are a mountain to climb.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

This game was significant because some of our bench players will be playing their bench players and I believe a message was sent.  Our bench didnt back down and showed some resolve and toughness.  Its gonna be a tough choice to suit up Pav or Wafer.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MinnesotaCelticsFan. Show MinnesotaCelticsFan's posts

Concord,

Give the guy some credit. He may not be Magic, but he is very athletic, and he is an NBA player.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

I agree with concord, he looks a long way from a pg, because he struggles to execute pic n' rolls and isnt a playmaker, but with his defensive prowess, he could develop into a West type player who plays pg or sg off the bench but is counted on to score.  His handle is suspect...

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Minn. Celtic,
    I do give Bradley credit.  He looked very good.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

In Response to Re: Bradley is serving up a seasons worth of Crow!:
    btown, If the Celtics were the Red Sox, I would be excited. Cs in four or five. Bradley was  exceptional, I hope the dream continues. The C's are back! Game one is the start for banner number 18 Lakers, your situation, is temporary. With KG, enjoy the stats, because banner number 18 is owned by the Celtics. Danny may have been drunk when he made "the trade" but with Shaq, they are the best team in the NBA.
    Posted by MinnesotaCelticsFan

LETS GO CELTICS!!!!

its GO time. No more holding back.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from PierceIsTheTruth. Show PierceIsTheTruth's posts

these guys needed to play together. and guess what they got in the alst couple games? playing time and confidence building.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoylestonBB. Show BoylestonBB's posts

Season starts now!!!!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

Avery Bradley, very good game.  Its possible the Celts have more good young talent than a few of the posters have indicated.  Also, it was nice to see Von Wafer came back with a solid all around game. The night before some of the TV highlights made him look like Bozo The Clown.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In Response to Re: Bradley is serving up a seasons worth of Crow!:
    [QUOTE]I wanna see them keep him. He didnt have a summer camp because of his knee. This kid desrves a shot. Shaw Billups to name 2 that we gave up on. I think he will not be as good as Billups but much better than TJ Ford or Marcus Banks. For the money he is worth developing.
    Posted by genaro008[/QUOTE]
    I was posting similiar on the thread "Bradley Sux" and getting killed for it. The point is, can Doc develop young talent on this team, and keep the team in the hunt for the #1 seed? So far, the answer seems to be no. So the question is can it be done if Doc can't do it? Then look at what Popovich has done with the Spurs young players.  

Sections
Shortcuts