Bradley is serving up a seasons worth of Crow!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Re: Bradley is serving up a seasons worth of Crow!

Dont know how DOc has built any reputation of developing young talent. I cant see the evidence although I struggle to define what that really means.

IF it means giving the youngins playing time to get acclamated with NBA play and their teammates, thats a resounding NO

AB had some nice stats last night... his first good game since the season began.

Still, it was against scrubs, in a meaningless game with absolutely NO PRESSURE to win or perform..  so this is when AB has a good game...

Not taking it away from him but put in perspective, doesnt mean much at all imo

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

Bradley will be lucky to be in the NBA when his contract runs out, get over it.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Green-Islander. Show Green-Islander's posts

i think it was pointed out already that maybe the key is not to try and make him run the plays, it's too early for him. put him on 2 with west on the point and i think he'll pick it up from there.

he wont be logging anymore minutes because it's the playoffs and it's doc rivers, but it's interesting what he could bring next season given the right playing time and experience.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cshashaty. Show cshashaty's posts

I look at Bradley as a better long term option versus Trick or Treat and the constantly injured Delonte West. He just needs minutes, and that's hard when Doc plays Rondo 38+ a night.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Number6Fan. Show Number6Fan's posts

Doc incapable of developing young talent?

Delonte, Ryan Gomes, Al Jefferson, Tony Allen, Glenn Davis, Rondo?

Huh?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Forget Avery I wish we had Tony Allen.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

Bradley played good because the game was not important. We have seen him come in and play like cr@p most of the time in games that matter. Shooting air balls and what not. My take is that it is all mental in this guy. He could be way better at the same time great players have that mental toughness as well.. So I still wont say he is a keeper. He has to play good when it matters.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In Response to Re: Bradley is serving up a seasons worth of Crow!:
    Doc incapable of developing young talent? Delonte, Ryan Gomes, Al Jefferson, Tony Allen, Glenn Davis, Rondo? Huh?
    Posted by Number6Fan

I don't think Delonte played that well until he left. Gomes, meh. TA I feel the C's missed on him big time. To me, he is the difference this year between winning the title and missing out. He s/b this teams 6th man imo. Agree on BBD. He really has improved. Rondo? Not sure he improved in spite of Doc!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: Bradley is serving up a seasons worth of Crow!:
    Forget Avery I wish we had Tony Allen.
    Posted by concord27

I definitely agree with you about Tony Allen.  If Tony Allen was still with the Celtics, Perk never would have been traded.  He is having a great year. 

Sections
Shortcuts