Bradley is toooo fragile

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

Bradley is toooo fragile

Avery has a lot of inuries.  When a player plays as hard as he does, they become a good target for injuries.  He may be better as a sub.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

Re: Bradley is toooo fragile

The problem is that's his value to the team, his rough house, go nuts style of play, especially on D....if h has to change that, he's pretty much useless....

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to Mployee8's comment:

In response to mellymel3's comment:

The problem is that's his value to the team, his rough house, go nuts style of play, especially on D....if h has to change that, he's pretty much useless....

Not useless ... just not worth $7.5MM/yr

That's absolutely correct.....not worth much more than he's getting now...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

Bradley's injuries are an issue, a Celtic offer of ONE or TWO yrs @ $7M with an option for either choice would be more than reasonable , it would actually be overpaying.....

Even a one yr offer @ $7M would be reasonable given Bradleys long list of injuries....

HOPE THEY RESIGN HIM BUT I THINK BRADLEY WILL BE TOO EXPENSIVE...NOT ONE PENNY OVER $7M p/yr.....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

I have been saying the Celtics should overpay Avery at 7m a year just to not lose him for nothing, but that his future should be as a 3 and D borderline starter who plays just 22-26 minutes at the SG, expending his energy on D, and that a big wing like Hayward who can also play some SF should be on the team as well.

Contending teams can pay full MLE prices for 6th-7th men (5.5-7m) the C's if they plan to contend in 2-3 years can pay Bradley that to play half the game.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

I would add that he will have significant value in a multi-player trade.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to mellymel3's comment:

EXCELLENT Point Melly. DA has a rubics cube to solve with AB. His style puts lots of pressure on his body. Hmmm.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

In response to romneywins' comment:

Absolutely.

Bradley has significant trade value - he is a very important piece of the rebuild puzzle , whether he stays or goes......

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to Mployee8's comment:

In response to PHX85014's comment:

In response to romneywins' comment:

Absolutely.

Bradley has significant trade value - he is a very important piece of the rebuild puzzle , whether he stays or goes......

What is Bradley worth in terms of another player/s?

If Danny were offered Evan Turner & Lavoy Allen for Bradley/Bogans/2nd rd pk, before Bird got involved with the Granger trade, would/should Danny make that deal?

Yes....the guy hasn't stayed healthy for a whole season...his offense has been great at times this season, but sporadic, and it's not something he's displayed on a consistent basis in prior years - part of that was his role by design, part was his inability to get his Off. game rolling when he played....his style of play is great to watch, and I'm sure he irritates the opposition, but it's burning him out, leading to injuries...try to get what you can...I bet they let him walk if he doesn't take a team friendly deal...with all the future draft choices they have I bet they think they can replace him soon

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

AB will not get his $7M in the off season.  His brittleness will now play against him.  He is just not talented enough (aka KI) to overcome that.  The recent trend of safer contracts will work against him.  And, it seems that Danny is already advertising that Boston will match the offers.

Danny sure is a sly one.  Held back AB long enough (possibly justifiably) to lose more games and also bring down his off-season value.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from CeltsFanInNH. Show CeltsFanInNH's posts

I can't think of too many NBA players that have been hurt as many times as AB has to start their careers that have ended up turning into better players?  He plays hard and his body takes a beating. He either takes a low offer from Danny or another team steps up and offers him more and he walks. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"HOPE THEY RESIGN HIM BUT I THINK BRADLEY WILL BE TOO EXPENSIVE...NOT ONE PENNY OVER $7M p/yr....."

I'd say no to that. I think he's a $4 million player, $5 million max. 

On top of everything else his offense is still inconsistent and he is undersized. 

I see him signing a "fools gold" contract elsewhere....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

The guy can defend, he is worth 5mil off the bench.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts