Bradley locked down Crawford tonight

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrade. Show notrade's posts

Bradley locked down Crawford tonight

He was an asset tonight.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrade. Show notrade's posts

Re: Bradley locked down Crawford tonight

He should play as the backup over Moore. His defense his great,and he can be an effective player for short minutes,until he improves his offense.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

i think he can be our Tony Allen in a matter of time...once his offense settles down...who knows...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

No, Moore should get the minutes ahead of Bradley.  He is the more promising player.  The #1 has already been used, it is not coming back.  Play the best player, period.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

You have to display your trade baits.....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Crawford?

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

In Response to Re: Bradley locked down Crawford tonight:
    [QUOTE]i think he can be our Tony Allen in a matter of time...once his offense settles down...who knows...
    Posted by Ortiz123[/QUOTE]

I was sort of thinking the same thing but I think he's a couple of inches shorter than T.A. and not as physically strong.  It took everything he had, but T.A. could man up Lebron and make him earn it on every possession, for about 6/7 possession stints.  Sometimes getting up inside Lebron's shirt and completely befuddling him.  T.A. could also crash the offensive boards for put backs and blow by defenders along the baseline (during his better moments).   But I hear ya on Bradley and I think he can possibly become somthing along those lines in his own way. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Bradley who I have found useless was also very effective on Wall on Sunday in Washington.  The problem is you put him on a guard on defense, you have to live with him playing offense on the other end.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

he's getting better...his offense will come as he gains confidence parts of his offensive game will switch on...

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

Time will tell on Bradley, but I'm sticking by my words, I think his offensive game will come on as the year progresses.  Fiercest, you are now on record basically writing him off as a non NBA player, correct?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from PuPirate. Show PuPirate's posts

Go figure. Avery looked like such an confident (at times overly) offesive player at texas. Raining down down the 3s even as a freshman. I looks so shell shocked. I  say trade him. You can wait on a big (ex Perkins, Steims-Roller) but NOT a guard. When PGs or SGs are gonna be good you no it once they get on the floor (ex rondo, nash). Theyll be another avery in the draft next year lol

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

He already is good on defense.  He already was good on offense in college as PuPirate points out. I like those odds.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Once we trade or release him or NBDLhim, many will say "Doc doesn't give young guys a chance", but like Lester and Giddens, this young guy have failed miserably - unlike the young guys named Rondo, BBD, Perk, Jefferson, Gomes. Moore and Johnson will get their chance, too. I hope they fit into the latter group and not the former group with Bradley.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

Just the opposite. Doc is giving him a chance and he's looking good 50% of the time (on defense). And, I'm guessing his offense will improve. Stay tuned and don't feel bad if you have to eat some crow since it will be good for the team. If he continues to sug on offense and fails, I'll be happy to admit I was wrong.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

The thing about it, is that he CAN get his own shots...gets into the lane, and has a decent outside shot, and plays D. PP is the only one that can do that consistently at this time....Rondo was much worse on offense.at this stage.What if we gave up on him too, like some on this board wanted to....??

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

Rondo was not much worse, he was fine and scored well with his driving and fast break points.  Rondo just couldn't shoot outside shots but his ball handling, passing and PG duty were not hopeless.  People just come up with comparisons that do not at all apply; Billups, Joe Johnson, now Rondo?  Even Lester looked much better than Bradley his rookie year.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

bradley is getting his opportunity in spite of fierce's best efforts. although he's coming along much slower than we'd like, he is coming along led by his knack for effective high pressure defense. he's going to gain some fans around here once he get his confidence together. he's still only 21. tony allen -- he used to be a favorite board whipping boy for his boneheadedness and underachievement. now he's the standard many are holding bradley to. why not exercise a bit more patience with bradley? he's going to have a credible nba career.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

For the season, Bradley is last with -32, and Wilcox is -4.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Terry Duerod was a better player than Bradley.

I'd also take Connor Henry over Bradley 10 times out of 10.

Sections
Shortcuts