Bradley looked good too me,while Moore looked pathletic(I was right)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrade. Show notrade's posts

Bradley looked good too me,while Moore looked pathletic(I was right)

Moore just flat out stinks.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Re: Bradley looked good too me,while Moore looked pathletic(I was right)

AB was the player of the game. He played with energy, made some shots, steals, a few rebounds  and played good, tough D against Nash.

Play the kid some more.

Pud

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from existentialparquet. Show existentialparquet's posts

Bradley still sucks. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

In Response to Bradley looked good too me,while Moore looked pathletic(I was right):
    [QUOTE]Moore just flat out stinks.
    Posted by notrade[/QUOTE]

You do understand that Bradley is in his 2nd year and Moore his 1st, and Moore does not have the benefit of a full training camp, unlike Bradley!

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

If you watched Bradley play tonight. Did you actually see a point guard?  Of course you didn't.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from docomospur. Show docomospur's posts

It makes you question just what Doc's doing in pre-season training when he says JON was the player of the camp and Moore showed the most promise.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Doc,
    Good point. It shows how bad things are.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbeach48. Show dbeach48's posts

"But give Bradley credit for not screwing up tonight. "

Yep

moore was quite less

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobbestgolf. Show bobbestgolf's posts

HEY,

AB WAS THE SAME INCONSISTENT WHEN HE FIRST GO SOME TIE SO GIVE MOORE A CHANCE BEFOREYOU KNOCK HIM.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from docc. Show docc's posts

If AB was so good, then how come as pg he only had one assist and Cs only scored 71pts?   I don't call that good results.   And at home.   AB is just out there.   He has no impact on winning.   He's still a bust.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

If you think Bradley and  Rondo will lead this team to anything other than the cellar , ok

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

In Response to Re: Bradley looked good too me,while Moore looked pathletic(I was right):
    [QUOTE]In Response to Bradley looked good too me,while Moore looked pathletic(I was right) : You do understand that Bradley is in his 2nd year and Moore his 1st, and Moore does not have the benefit of a full training camp, unlike Bradley!
    Posted by CelticFanLA[/QUOTE]
    Bradley missed all of training camp and part of the season.  Basically him and Moore had the same amount of training camp time, which was for this season.  Only benefit AB has over Moore was his D-League time.  Didn't Moore go overseas to play during the lock out?

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

In Response to Re: Bradley looked good too me,while Moore looked pathletic(I was right):
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bradley looked good too me,while Moore looked pathletic(I was right) : But Moore is a rookie while Bradley is a 2nd year pro.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Isnt this what folks wanted?  To see more of Moore.  He is not ready.  AB got time in the d-league last year w/ no training camp and very few minutes of court time.  He is now coming into his own this season.  We will see as the season goes on if Moore is ready for prime time.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

AB played by far his best game last nite.  He is not a pt guard by any stretch, but he did look better than Moore.  Of course Moore hasn't had the chances AB has.  If AB doesn't have to make decisions and just plays and shoots he probably can be a role player.  Not sure he will ever be starter material.  His shot looks alright but still not sure he is a good shooter.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

What you guys are going to find out is, Moore is not a point guard either. There's a reason moore went where he did in the draft. If AB took as many shots as Pierce and KG, i think it is save to say he would have scored more than either one of them did last night!!  Give him 14 shots a game and he will score more then 12 points!!  He also made Nash a non factor in the game. 

Not bad for someone who as one poster says "is not an NBA player".

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

Just wish Bradley is as good going forwards as going backwards. His D is very good, no doubt. But I cringe when he starts dribbling to bring the ball up.

Sections
Shortcuts