Bradley looks worse than lost

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Bradley looks worse than lost

Avery Bradley may have defensive skills but that is all he has.  He can't handle the ball, pass, shoot, shoot free throws or play with his teammates.  He seems utterly disconnected from his four other teammates when playing.  Some have said he is not a point guard but I wonder if he is an NBA player.  Harangody on the other hand sits on the bench and when he gets in he actually does something. T his kid can get offensive rebounds and hit open shots. The Bradley experiment looks to be a very long term project.  We need to get someone on the bench who can play with Delonte out.  It will be a miracle if Bradley can stick in the NBA.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

Re: Bradley looks worse than lost

bradley looking a dimmer project than mucus banks at this point, eh?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Yea, even makes Rondo look like a good FT shooter.. all bricks

Hes getting some chances to do something and hes blowing every single one of them

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Icon11. Show Icon11's posts

You have to remember he is rusty. The best thing for him would be to go down to the D League and play. With that said I agree he has shown nothing.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PierceIsTheTruth. Show PierceIsTheTruth's posts

give him some time. we knew he wasnt going to be lebron.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: Bradley looks worse than lost:
    [QUOTE]give him some time. we knew he wasnt going to be lebron.
    Posted by PierceIsTheTruth[/QUOTE]

Are you kidding? 

He's not even going to be Lester Hudson.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from lovetruth007. Show lovetruth007's posts

He is not ready at all. Luke is more ready than him. He does not need to go to D-league to shoot free throws. He looked worse than Gabe Pruitt. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Remember he missed all of Summer League and Preseason so what can we expect?  Should he go to the D-League?  I don't know.  I'm sure it would only help because he will get more playing time which is going to valuable for him since he is behind on where he should be.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbeach48. Show dbeach48's posts

not good

not ready

Luke loooks hungry

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

I wish Doc would quit playing him.  We will never be able to trade him if the league keeps seeing him play.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

I think the C's could pick up 5 pg's in the D league that would play better than Bradley.  He is absolutely horrible now.  Orien Greene was better than Bradley.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

In Response to Bradley looks worse than lost:
    [QUOTE]Avery Bradley may have defensive skills but that is all he has.  He can't handle the ball, pass, shoot, shoot free throws or play with his teammates.  He seems utterly disconnected from his four other teammates when playing.  Some have said he is not a point guard but I wonder if he is an NBA player.  Harangody on the other hand sits on the bench and when he gets in he actually does something. T his kid can get offensive rebounds and hit open shots. The Bradley experiment looks to be a very long term project.  We need to get someone on the bench who can play with Delonte out.  It will be a miracle if Bradley can stick in the NBA.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

The Cs won a championship 3 years ago with a point guard  who as a point guard could not get on the floor when there was not any competition at the point.  Then in his second year he showed how he was the worst shooter in the league and so on and so forth......  I think giving the second highest rated high school prospect in the country a chance to figure out the NBA over the next few years......

Or we could just simply agree that Danny is really not that much of a talent evaluator..... never drafted an all-star.... even though many posters here think that Danny should have a wing in Springfield simply for his drafting prowess.....

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Bradley looks worse than lost : The Cs won a championship 3 years ago with a point guard  who as a point guard could not get on the floor when there was not any competition at the point.  Then in his second year he showed how he was the worst shooter in the league and so on and so forth......  I think giving the second highest rated high school prospect in the country a chance to figure out the NBA over the next few years...... Or we could just simply agree that Danny is really not that much of a talent evaluator..... never drafted an all-star.... even though many posters here think that Danny should have a wing in Springfield simply for his drafting prowess.....
    Posted by TheDUDDER[/QUOTE]

You are like a broken record.  Mr cut and paste.  This thread has nothing to do with Rondo so go crawl back in your hole.  The whole NBA knows how good Rondo is but it has obviously slid over your head.  Please troll somewhere else.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

Doc must dislike Luke, he should have had minutes during the last four or five games.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

One on one,
    Thank you for your comment,  this group of posters who hate Rondo no matter what seems even more non-sensical than the mentally handicapped Laker fans who post here.  Anyone who watches this team without Rondo has to accept he is the most valuable player on the team.  We have Pierce who can play a valiant point forward in the pinch and Nate who can mix and match with his scorers mentality but where would this team be without Rondo.  I saw Garnett trying to catch off target passes today that almost got away from.  It is only a matter of time before he (or others) leaps one way and hurts himself with the more errant passes without Rondo. 
    The guy can't shoot that well we get it, but he is a one of a kind talent in a league of the best athletes in the world.  He is the most valuable point guard in the NBA.  Not the most well rounded but the most valuable.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from edcap99. Show edcap99's posts

In Response to Bradley looks worse than lost:
    [QUOTE]Avery Bradley may have defensive skills but that is all he has.  He can't handle the ball, pass, shoot, shoot free throws or play with his teammates.  He seems utterly disconnected from his four other teammates when playing.  Some have said he is not a point guard but I wonder if he is an NBA player.  Harangody on the other hand sits on the bench and when he gets in he actually does something. T his kid can get offensive rebounds and hit open shots. The Bradley experiment looks to be a very long term project.  We need to get someone on the bench who can play with Delonte out.  It will be a miracle if Bradley can stick in the NBA.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]I think you're being unfair to Bradley who's only 20 years old. He wasn't even supposed to see much or any NBA action this year. Injuries to West and Rondo have forced Doc's hand to play him. He is still recovering from major ankle surgery and has had very little opportunity to practice with the team and learn the plays. There is method and wisdom in Doc's bringing him along slowly. He wouldn't have been rated as the No. 1 high school prospect for 2009 by ESPN if he wasn't an exceptional talent.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Edcap,
    Of course I hope you are right.  I thought he was a steal when I heard he was rated higher than John Wall in high school.  But based on what I have seen the kid is not equipped at the moment.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from teh-n00b. Show teh-n00b's posts

be patient with bradley. he wasn't a pure pg at college, more of an undersized sg or a combo guard. his college stats were nothing special, and he's been restricted by injury.

defense is his calling card, and doc has always been willing to overlook flaws in players who can defend (remember tony allen?)

fact is, with our team at full strength, erden, gody and bradley will not see a single minute of playoff action, so you have to look long-term for all of them

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]Bradley is going to be fine. He's only 20 years old. He needs experience.
    Posted by Kirk6[/QUOTE]

Can't even shoot FTs.

How many games do you think Bradley needs before he becomes a great PG?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

hes too green (no pun)

he'll prob go the way all our rooks have gone the past few years.. hes very young but the NBA isnt where you should be doing your training... you got to already have enough to be here.

I dont see that in AB with what little ive seen. But hey, Doc sees him everyday & in practice.. so maybe he sees something. Ya know DOc and the team are gonna say nothing but good things about AB, so cant go by that.  They said great stuff about Hudson too et al.

My bet is AB is gone next season or close to it

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Free-Throw shooting contest between Bradley and Rondo should be interesting. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from PierceIsTheTruth. Show PierceIsTheTruth's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bradley looks worse than lost : Are you kidding?  He's not even going to be Lester Hudson.
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

ouch, at least hudson could shoot.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Rondo beats Bradley with no trouble. Shaq could give them lessons.