Bradley out for the remainder of the season

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Bradley out for the remainder of the season

Bradley is out for the playoffs now and this new weapon for the Celtics is gone.  Can anyone step up and replace him.  I did not see anyone tonight, but the words out for the remainder of the season really hit me.  This kid would have helped a lot if we play Miami.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Re: Bradley out for the remainder of the season

link?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

In Response to Bradley out for the remainder of the season:
    [QUOTE]Bradley is out for the playoffs now and this new weapon for the Celtics is gone.  Can anyone step up and replace him.  I did not see anyone tonight, but the words out for the remainder of the season really hit me.  This kid would have helped a lot if we play Miami.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

At least Boston has Ray back...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

http://www.celticsblog.com/

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

This is a huge loss for us. Bradley was just getting better and better. Doc needs to start using the rest of the bench as well as Moore. Give Sasha, Moore, and Daniels more playing time, not garbage minutes.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

Oh well, at least there are more excuses to blame on their loss in game 7.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Well, crap.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In Response to Re: Bradley out for the remainder of the season:
    [QUOTE]Oh well, at least there are more excuses to blame on their loss in game 7.
    Posted by Mark from Ct[/QUOTE]

LA Times today - "the lakers should trade Bynum to the Bobcats for Anthony Davis."

I'd rather have fans blame the refs after the fact than be delusional!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DarkFenX89. Show DarkFenX89's posts

Shut him down for the rest of year. Chances are, we won't be able to contend against the Heats, Thunder, or Spurs with an injured Bradley. The Celts have already surpassed my expectations this year.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]This is a huge loss for us. Bradley was just getting better and better. Doc needs to start using the rest of the bench as well as Moore. Give Sasha, Moore, and Daniels more playing time, not garbage minutes.
    Posted by CelticFanLA[/QUOTE]

Definitely not good news.  This is a huge loss for the Celtics. 

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

[QUOTE]I hope they didn't ruin this kid's career. Incredible courage, my friends, to play with a SEPERATED SHOULDER!
    Posted by Kirk6[/QUOTE]I agree. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]Bradley is out for the playoffs now and this new weapon for the Celtics is gone.  Can anyone step up and replace him.  I did not see anyone tonight, but the words out for the remainder of the season really hit me.  This kid would have helped a lot if we play Miami.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]I
    You probably have found a link by now but I was watching the comcast celtics wrap-up after the game.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

I have heard it said a few different times without seeing a link.  This is a big loss since Ray is hurting.  Bradley was instant energy.  This C's squad likely takes Philly in Boston but this is looking like a tired, beat up bunch.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

IMO, he's the only current player besides rondo that i absolutely want to see in green next year. there are a few of the younger guys who deserve a chance to show what they have, but we have to keep rondo and bradley intact and start building from there.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

with no Bradley and with Allen as hobbled as he is the Celtics are  all but done.

This is not to say that I wont be still watching and it isn't to say that I may be wrong.  They overachieved this year but I don't see how they can overcome this.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

" with no Bradley and with Allen as hobbled as he is the Celtics are  all but done."

Yup. with Bradley healthy and Pierce 100 percent we could have gotten to the NBA finals. And with Allen healthy maybe even more. 

With all  those guys hobbling and Bradley out, don't like our chances. But, we can still win game 7. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbeach48. Show dbeach48's posts

WIN 7  THEN NEXT

I think AB was not much in all these Playoffs..RA is not the rt choice

the non doc has to play the bench

he has to

but I doubt he will

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Moore/quis/ Sasha will have to play by comities, and give us bits and pieces...at least we have a bench that CAN contribute .......unlike a soft/yellow bellied/ franchise on the West Coast.....that folded like a lawn chair...

This will not be an excuse, as we have already overcome several much
     more serious medical issues....

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

[QUOTE]Oh well, at least there are more excuses to blame on their loss in game 7.
    Posted by Mark from Ct[/QUOTE]

Why don't you go join the pity parties...on the La forums...

Sections
Shortcuts