Bradley out until at least January as per Doc

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

Re: Bradley out until at least January as per Doc

So he said he is probably going to be back some time in December, like everyone else has said.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

BTW the title is a lie. Nwhere does he will be out until January. Should you be worried about the Thunder? You know the best team in the west.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In response to BosoxJoe5's comment:
    [QUOTE]

BTW the title is a lie. Nwhere does he will be out until January. Should you be worried about the Thunder? You know the best team in the west.

[/QUOTE]

I agree - it MAY be Jan is what Doc said.  TommySpeculates said "at least"

Probably not a lot of attention at home, or as a child!!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Wow, a capologist, Ph.D, draft expert AND MD all rolled into one.

Tommy, my lower right bicuspid hurts, what should I do??????

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

It was not a compliment.........how do you know about Bradley's shoulder???

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In response to dfurypos' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TommyRules' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Which in reality probably means March because of the way the Celtics like to underestimate injuries.

Boston Celtics guard Avery Bradley, who underwent separate offseason surgeries on his shoulders, is "nowhere near ready" to participate in the team's training camp, which opens on Friday, coach Doc Rivers said. "Not even close,'' Rivers told ESPNBoston.com. "I don't like to put a time limit on injuries, but I don't think you'll see him before December -- and there's a chance it could be closer to January.'' ESPN.com

You can't play basketball when you can't raise your arms.

I would be surprised if Boston received much of a contribution from Bradley this season.

[/QUOTE]

Exactly Tommy"I am a Biased Annoucer"Rules!! (<)<

Bradley with both shoulders under the knife is unlikely to be near 60% at ANY point this current season!  If Doc is stupid enough to put him guarding Wade then there is a very good chance that Bradley will reinjur one of the two repaired shoulders.  Hope all is well! 

[/QUOTE]

Got a link??

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Red-16Russ-11's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Which in reality probably means March because of the way the Celtics like to underestimate injuries.

Boston Celtics guard Avery Bradley, who underwent separate offseason surgeries on his shoulders, is "nowhere near ready" to participate in the team's training camp, which opens on Friday, coach Doc Rivers said. "Not even close,'' Rivers told ESPNBoston.com. "I don't like to put a time limit on injuries, but I don't think you'll see him before December -- and there's a chance it could be closer to January.'' ESPN.com

You can't play basketball when you can't raise your arms.

I would be surprised if Boston received much of a contribution from Bradley this season.

[/QUOTE]

Exactly Tommy"I am a Biased Annoucer"Rules!! (<)<

Bradley with both shoulders under the knife is unlikely to be near 60% at ANY point this current season!  If Doc is stupid enough to put him guarding Wade then there is a very good chance that Bradley will reinjur one of the two repaired shoulders.  Hope all is well! 

[/QUOTE]

Got a link??

[/QUOTE]

Common Sense indicates Bradley is a walking wounded this season. There is no way with Bradley's reckless abandon that he will get through the whole entire season without some complications. Do you remember Nash to New York? Hope all is well!

[/QUOTE]

Really?  We already know he won't start the season................so that pretty much guarantees he won't make it through the whole season.....................what a clown!!

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from red2004sox. Show red2004sox's posts

Kind of expected this news.  Two surgery's, one on each shoulder is going to take some time to heal.  But the Celtic's are deep at that position and can bring him back slow.  It is going to take time to strengthen the shoulders properly.

He'll be back when ready and not a game sooner.  The reason for the surgery's was to tighten things up and prevent issues in the future.  With what they had to do, his shoulders will be eventually stronger than they were before.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]

Listen SandBox Kid, Bradley will have his moments, but he will also rein jury his old wounds! Hope all is well!

[/QUOTE]

Another prediction from you who said we'd lose in the second round last year??  You have no credibility on this board, your posts are boring, and your pictures are juvenile.  Other than that, you're a liar and a fraud.  Hope all is well!!

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Delusional is saying AB will be out until Jan, producing an article, and the article says Dec.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to red2004sox's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Kind of expected this news.  Two surgery's, one on each shoulder is going to take some time to heal.  But the Celtic's are deep at that position and can bring him back slow.  It is going to take time to strengthen the shoulders properly.

He'll be back when ready and not a game sooner.  The reason for the surgery's was to tighten things up and prevent issues in the future.  With what they had to do, his shoulders will be eventually stronger than they were before.

[/QUOTE]

Did you stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night?

It's amazing that you could know this.

How are the Red Sox doing?

[/QUOTE]

While, in theory, I agree that he does not know the bold-faced to be true, you are hardly one to criticize someone for speculating:

Injurues to both shoulders means one or more of two things:

1) Constant injury from reaching in.

2) Degenerative problem with the shoulders.

Where did you get that??

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]

How else would one injure both shoulders in which they required surgery?

Is he knitting to much during the season?

He obviously is doing something which is hurting the shoulders or he has a degenerative problem with his shoulders.

If a football players tackles with his head first, are you surprised if he is out with a concussion?

[/QUOTE]

So.....you should write - IN MY OPINION - not come off as some sort of expert!!

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts