Bradley out until at least January as per Doc

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Re: Bradley out until at least January as per Doc

I seem to recall young Mr. Bradley falling and landing on his shoulder at least once.  Not sure if that came from "over-reaching" or not.............it is, however, another reason one could injure one's shoulder.

Here is another.  Player A goes up for a dunk, and Player B fouls him hard on the shoulder, causing it to pop out of place.

These, of course, are in response to TommySpeculates assertation of: how else could he injure his shoulder, knitting?

I hope we all know there are a multitude of ways one can injure one's shoulder, and not all of them are the result of "reaching in too much."

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

If you read the rule book, that is how it is written..................and way to try to weasel out of your incorrect statements, by making personal attacks!!

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

In response to TommyRules' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Red-16Russ-11's comment:
    [QUOTE]

If you read the rule book, that is how it is written..................and way to try to weasel out of your incorrect statements, by making personal attacks!!

[/QUOTE]

There is no personal attacks against you. You're like my bro.

When you start a sentence with "I seem to recall...", we all roll our eyes and know you are having a hedley moment.

[/QUOTE]

Rico, you have another thread going where you could have a perfectly good conversation with yourself. 

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to dfurypos' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Red-16Russ-11's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You can read??  That would be news to this forum!  :shocked: 

[/QUOTE]

I read well enough to know you are an ignorant troll who adds nothing to the conversation!!

Hope all is well!!

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbostonceltics. Show bigbostonceltics's posts

ooh i like it!ab will be very well rested come playoff time and will have more than enough energy to shutdown our opponents point guards!nice!very nice!

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbostonceltics. Show bigbostonceltics's posts

for our oppositions sake they better hope so!thats the only chance they got!

Sections
Shortcuts