Bradley out, who is in?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

Bradley out, who is in?

Your take guys? Bradley will undergo surgery. Who gets activated and will that player have an impact or play at all if the C's move on to the finals?? Not to long ago Danny Ainge mentioned how Etwan Moore has been the most consistent bench player. When he plays I must add. He has also been very consistent cheering from the bench!!   

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Re: Bradley out, who is in?

Bradley that is quite a blow to our chances.  Ray is out for the season but he appears in a uniform so the losses are huge for the two guard position.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

nobody capable to fill in...since Doc wont use his bench. If they played some during the season, maybe they could give us some minutes.

Only way AB developed was cause Ray went down. Otherwise he might still be a scared to death kid out there.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

In Response to Re: Bradley out, who is in?:
    nobody capable to fill in...since Doc wont use his bench. If they played some during the season, maybe they could give us some minutes. Only way AB developed was cause Ray went down. Otherwise he might still be a scared to death kid out there.
    Posted by Karllost

+1 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

WELL game 7 should be a start. Doc has no choice. RA wont be able to do the whole game

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

and I doubt Pietrus will be the only one aside from RA seeing action.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: Bradley out, who is in?:
    WELL game 7 should be a start. Doc has no choice. RA wont be able to do the whole game
    Posted by cabutan

I agree with you.  That is why it is important to give the entire bench some playing time during the regular season.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

As much as we all believe who should be on the floor in place in place of Bradley, given Doc's history of shortening the rotation in important games, Doc will play Ray Allen for 40+ minutes regardless of his injuries. Allen will be forced to stay on the floor until he either fouls out or keels over.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

I find it interesting how fans on this board want to rewrite history.  If I were as good as some people at geting old posts, I'd pull up all the posts where people complained about Avery Bradley getting too many minutes and why Moore wasn't the one getting the time.

There were comments about how he would never stay in the league, he was a wasted draft choice, we should have gotten Anderson, why is he getting any minutes over Moore, etc, etc.

Now that Doc and Danny developed him and we see what they saw - fans on this Board say "Doc was lucky Ray was out or we would never see him play".

Are you kidding?????   Doc played Avery when all of us thought AB was a waste (including me).   Don't let facts get in the way of your perception, though!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

AB is fast and athletic.  We need speed on the court and we just don't have much team speed.  That's not who the Celtics are......so we're going to have to win with guile.   AB could pressure the ball and slow the other team down and he could get a few easy baskets with back door cuts.   

I've never seen Moore do those things in a game even when he was getting minutes.   I believe Pietrus is the solution - he just has to step up!

Sections
Shortcuts