Bradley punches Fierce in grill

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Bradley punches Fierce in grill

I couldn't resist!!  HAHAHA

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MinnesotaCelticsFan. Show MinnesotaCelticsFan's posts

Re: Bradley punches Fierce in grill

Huh?

Get over each other.

one game is one game.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In Response to Re: Bradley punches Fierce in grill:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Bradley punches Fierce in grill : You're such a hypocrite! WE SAW YOUR POST ABOUT AVERY BRADLEY IN THE THREAD "BRADLEY REALLY SUX!!!". WHY DID YOU DELETE IT, KYCELTIC? DON'T FORGET, KYCELTIC, EVEN  THOUGH YOU DELETED YOUR  POST THERE ARE WITNESSES! HAHAHA!!!
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

What post? what are you talking about?

Do you think there are witnesses who read that you would stop posting if Ainge was stupid enough to trade Perk?  HAHAHA indeed!!

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bradley punches Fierce in grill : THERE! CAUGHT YOU IN THE ACT LYING! So now you're resorting to deception. HAHAHA!!!

Does Perk still play for the Celtics, because you gave your word that you would stop posting if he was traded!!!

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickFaldo. Show NickFaldo's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bradley punches Fierce in grill : THERE! CAUGHT YOU IN THE ACT LYING! So now you're resorting to deception. HAHAHA!!!

He had a post on dslack's old board which was so over the top nasty, it was deleted. He got all political was sounding like Rush Limbaugh. He claims he never made the post, just like he's doing here. I didn't see what he posted on the other thread, but I believe you.

One needs to be a member to see the member list on that old board. He is registered there but with no posts because his one tirade got deleted. But if one signs up, they will see he is registered. He used to have an avatar with Rondo on it. Now I see he stole yours. This is basically not a nice person, and you did a great job showing he (Rico-Mployee8) is not even a Celtics fan.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

i rlly hope yall are 17 or younger to be posting like this..

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Green-Islander. Show Green-Islander's posts

[QUOTE]i rlly hope yall are 17 or younger to be posting like this..
    Posted by JamezHill24[/QUOTE]

lol amen there. amen.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"You already forgot about how I predicted Andrew Bynum will get injured before the playoffs start?"

C'mon that again? You really went out on a limb on that one. You mean you picked a perenially injured player to be injured? 

I personally enjoy your presence on this board, but I think you might want to address the Perk thing head on and simply say, "Yeah, I said it, but I didn't mean it, you're stuck with me!" And be done with it. It may come back to haunt you less if you don't run from it and just say, "yeah it was silly of me to say that given how trigger happy Ainge can be" and leave it at that.

As for KY he shouldn't have deleted his post from the Bradley thread either, if indeed that is true it reflects poorly on him mocking you for putting down a player he didn't like as of yesterday either. 

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bradley punches Fierce in grill : I TOLD YOU, KYCELTIC, THERE ARE WITNESSES!  YOU GOT CAUGHT, KYCELTIC. SHAME ON YOU! DON'T TELL ME BOSTONTROLLSPANKER IS ALSO FIERCE? HAHAHA!!!

I agree with TROLLSPANKER, you do need to address the Perk issue, as well as the CHE issue!!  Pathetic!!  As for me,like i said, i've defended Ainge's pick of AB all year, and there are witnesses to prove it!!  Where did you come up with this witness stuff anyway, are you a closet LeQueen follower?

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tayshawn. Show Tayshawn's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bradley punches Fierce in grill : Hey, Tayshawn, where's your proof that I said Bynum will be out for the playoffs?

You insinuated it, with remarks like he will be getting his knee drained, and when I told you that he would be fine, you said "I was in denial", blah, blah, blah... I am here to talk basketball, not have to go back and dig up old posts to prove a point. Maybe, you should do the same, and then you would not have to defend yourself so often. It is also helpful to bring some facts to the table with occasional opinions here and there to make it interesting. 

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tachometrix. Show Tachometrix's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bradley punches Fierce in grill :  What post? what are you talking about?  Do you think there are witnesses who read that you would stop posting if Ainge was stupid enough to trade Perk?  HAHAHA indeed!!
    Posted by kyceltic[/QUOTE]

Whoa... Got caught in the act, again? You really remind me of an amoeba, you know, that living organism that has no definite form. Or maybe not, maybe you're simply spineless. Laughing