BRADLEY REALLY SUX!!!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

Re: BRADLEY REALLY SUX!!!

Needs Tony Allen,in his state of a few years ago, to play with him.  Would be good Disney material.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

He cannot make ever the smallest contribution.  Why he had to be in there tonight was crazy.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

In Response to Re: BRADLEY REALLY SUX!!!:
    He cannot make ever the smallest contribution.  Why he had to be in there tonight was crazy.  
    Posted by concord27

right.  i thought we got arroyo so the fans and teamates wouldn't have to be subjected to that idiotic half grin of avery's after he makes numerous blunders in a row and finally play is whistled to a stop because he's careened the ball out of bounds or fouled someone.

send this kid to the d-league and don't hurry him back.  he's about to make me damage my TV set if i see him on the floor again.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from justlikeitis. Show justlikeitis's posts

Bradley is just a 20 year old kid...Doc Rivers didn't play Pierce,Ray Allen,Garnett or Rondo in the game and Delonte West got hurt maybe that had something to do with it Avery Bradley played just 7 minutes last night and only for TWO SECONDS in the last 13 games before last night.YOU'RE SUCH FOOL!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from teh-n00b. Show teh-n00b's posts

why are we even bothering talking about this?

bradley won't play a minute in the playoffs and you all know it.

stop hatin' on the kid

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

this is actually Doc's attempt to develop young talent.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

this is actually Doc's attempt to develop young talent.
    Posted by rkarp

LMAO

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from walk2run. Show walk2run's posts

And Arroyo was much better? 5 seconds left in regulation, takes the inbound pass, dribbles the ball pass center court then tries to make an idiotic pass. Are you kidding me?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

It's a subtle way of saying why the hell was he drafted with our first round pick?  I know we are lamenting but after 4-5 years, can we have one role player from one of the late first or second rounders?  It seems lately that our not so high draft picks are just basically throwaways as opposed to one time when they were quite valueble during Ainge first few years with the team as a GM.  Some of the guys he drafted first few years with late rounds include; Perk, Tony Allen, Delonte, Gomes, and lately BB.  The last 4-5 drafts, we got zilch.  Why do we just draft well when we are rebuilding and seems to not care when we are contending?  Is that a concious decision?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

It's a subtle way of saying why the hell was he drafted with our first round pick?  I know we are lamenting but after 4-5 years, can we have one role player from one of the late first or second rounders?  It seems lately that our not so high draft picks are just basically throwaways as opposed to one time when they were quite valueble during Ainge first few years with the team as a GM.  Some of the guys he drafted first few years with late rounds include; Perk, Tony Allen, Delonte, Gomes, and lately BB.  The last 4-5 drafts, we got zilch.  Why do we just draft well when we are rebuilding and seems to not care when we are contending?  Is that a concious decision?
    Posted by scubber

C'mon scub,
    Perk and Big Al barely saw any PT when they were Frosh. Bradley is 19 years old and should be looked upon for 3-4 years down the road. 
    To assume he is ready now, and to question why he is in the game s/b on Doc, not the player.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

Then I don't think you understand my post, it is not only about Bradley, it's about all the draft picks used the last 4-5 years.  I don't give Bradley any benefit of a doubt because he needs to show something, take anyone, for example, Gerald Green as an 18 year old showed a lot more than him in his rookie year, and you know where he ended up.  Even with Perk or Big Al, you know they belong after their rookie year.  NBA is hard and a long shot for anyone raw to develop, don't hold your breath if you think Bradley is going to amount to something.

Look at San Antonio, and the way they used their draft picks.  Spurs is still an elite team due mainly to the good role players and the picks that they utilized to acquire all the pieces to round out the team.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

Maybe Ainge goes into a wild goose chase because we already have a good team.  He goes after high risk high reward instead of safe boring and conventional pick of competent players.  It seems the opposite is true for San Anotonio.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In Response to Re: BRADLEY REALLY SUX!!! : 3-4 years from now he will be playing in Europe or Russia. People here complain because Doc doesn't play rookies. When Doc does play the rookie and the rookie screws up it's Doc's fault!  HELLO!!!
    Posted by Fiercest34

That is called developing youth. Perk and Big Al made the same dumb mistakes, as did Rondo. As did Tony Allen. Goes with the territory

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

In Response to Re: BRADLEY REALLY SUX!!! : That is called developing youth. Perk and Big Al made the same dumb mistakes, as did Rondo. As did Tony Allen. Goes with the territory
    Posted by rkarp

I hope you don't mean that all youth can be developed into something.  With all their flaws in their first year playing, did anyone think that any of those players will not make it in the NBA?  I think pretty much everyone thought those were good pickups for late first after their rookie year.  Sorry, Bradley, not so much. You keep making the comparison, but it is not a good one, IMO.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

He is a complete bust as a point guard.  Unless he has not finished growing he can never play in this league.  Doc should have made sure when we were going to win the game that Bradley was not in a position to lose it.  He has seen the kid all year when has he ever been poised and made good decisions in a game.  I have never seen it.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Arroyo should have kicked that ball out to Baby at the end, instead of taking a contested jumper with 3.5 seconds left.  His shooting has left alot to be desired for someone touted as being a scorer off the bench to offset Rondo's lack scoring...besides that corner 3, his shooting was horrible...and his playmaking is lackluster as well.  Im praying Delonte (dont breathe too hard on me) West will be back, but I doubt he would last long in the playoffs anyway....the physicality is amped up and right now I cringe everytime he hits the floor.  he wouldnt last through one ruff and tuf playoff game, IMO,. so maybe its better to assume he wont play....

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

Ainge must really hate the name Jordan. He passed up on DeAndre Jordan in 2008 and Jordan Crawford in 2010.
    Posted by Fiercest34

I think he does, I still do not like how he picked JR Giddens at 30 and Clippers got DeAndre Jordan at 35!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

He is a complete bust as a point guard.  Unless he has not finished growing he can never play in this league.  Doc should have made sure when we were going to win the game that Bradley was not in a position to lose it.  He has seen the kid all year when has he ever been poised and made good decisions in a game.  I have never seen it.
    Posted by concord27

He is 19 years old. He will mature and get better. You hit the nail on the head. "Doc should have made sure".
    We keep hearing that Kristic and Green look lost because there is no practice time. Doesnt that mean Bradley is not practicing as well? If the guy isn't practicing and not getting any PT, how is he supposed to progress?

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

If you watched where Doc played him , it would seem to me that Doc was trying to lose the game.  Mabey Doc wants to palay NY over 76ers?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

In Response to Re: BRADLEY REALLY SUX!!! : Avery Bradley is already 20 years old and he's always in practice. The Chicago Bulls drafted Derrick Rose when he was only 19 years old. Saying that Avery Bradley will mature and get better is like saying when the dog gets older it will learn to speak English and behave like a normal human being. Get real, AVERY BRADLEY IS A BUST!!!
    Posted by Fiercest34

Nobody drafted outside of the lottery is a bust - he may not be a good player but he is not a bust.  A bust is someone that the franchise risks a great deal on (e.g. a high draft pick) and does not pan out.

When you draft someone 18th you are lucky to get a starter, happy with a rotation player, and only disappointed if you the guy never works out.

It is very simply impossible for the Cs to have busts very simply because they draft players for which astute fans and management should have very low expectations.

Bradley is a tweener who is still learning how to check into hotels, he was the number 2 high school prospect in the country.

I am not saying he is going to be Chauncey Billups but Bradley will be a late bloomer... heck we are still waiting for Rondo to do something that requires something other than athleticism........

Sections
Shortcuts