BRADLEY REALLY SUX!!!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

Re: BRADLEY REALLY SUX!!!

In Response to Re: BRADLEY REALLY SUX!!!:
    [QUOTE]Avery Bradley is not like a Rose that blooms.  Athleticism? Avery Bradley can't even keep up with JEFF TEAGUE!
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Top point guards in the league:
    Rose drafted 1st
    Williams drafted 3rd
    Paul drafted 5th
    Westbrook drafted 3rd
    Curry drafted 7th
    Kidd drafted 5th (check me on this)
    Nash (the only one not drafted in the lottery)
    Evans drafted 5th
    Bibby drafted 7th
    Billups drafted 3rd
    Davis drafted 5th
    Hinrich drafted 7th

Point guards are generally recognized as elite point guards coming out of high school and drafted as such.

Kyrie Irving is projected to be the #2 pick in the draft after playing 11 games at Duke.,......  oddly enough over the last 20 years there have only been two what I would call good point guards that have won titles, Billups and Parker.... the other title winners have had any number of point guards that were generally irrelevant other than to the extent that had they been better their team would have won more easily, for example if the Cs had Chris Paul or any number of other point guards they would have won the 2008 title much more easily and had any of the Bulls or Lakers or Spurs teams had John Stockton they would have had a much easier time winning titiles.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Bradley will never be a good NBA player, his height and his lack of ballhandling and shooting skills make it impossible for a player like him to contribute at this level.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

concord, I agree.  Instead of changing the argument to what actually is the definition of a bust or whether 18th pick that fails actually not really that bad a thing, I think we are still mainly talking about Bradley and his terrible showing so far.  You can always claim that he WILL mature and be a late bloomer but there is really zero evidence or indication of such projection.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from oleme. Show oleme's posts

Scubber - you forgot Leon.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from debrit. Show debrit's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BRADLEY REALLY SUX!!! : 3-4 years from now he will be playing in Europe or Russia. People here complain because Doc doesn't play rookies. When Doc does play the rookie and the rookie screws up it's Doc's fault!  HELLO!!!

By the way,Russia is in Europe.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Bradely came out after just his freshman year. He has some developing to do. Still, even though one game is not enough to make a determination I now understand why the Celtics are high on him. Kid is athletic and plays very good defense. He has a high ceiling. let's hope he reaches it. 

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Green-Islander. Show Green-Islander's posts

he did a great job against the knicks. but we wont be seeing much of him in the playoffs. which it is just fine, i think chauncey will just kill him with fouls.

if doc is still with the C's next season, i doubt it that he'll have many chance to get more time.

but he's young and im sure will come a long way eventually.

or not. lol.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tabuckiss. Show Tabuckiss's posts

Give the kid a break...how much time has he gotten in any games?  Maybe the last minute?  He's got some moves and will contribute in the future....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from cshashaty. Show cshashaty's posts

In Response to BRADLEY REALLY SUX!!!:
    [QUOTE]Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Erm, you were saying?

Wink

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from cshashaty. Show cshashaty's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BRADLEY REALLY SUX!!! : Avery Bradley had a great game last night. One great game changes everything?

I think he showed that he can play a little bit. Hard for the guy to get any minutes when Doc is playing Rondo 38+ a night and we aren't blowing people out like we did in 2008. Instead of Trick or Treat Tony and the constantly injured Delonte, maybe Bradley would be a better option in the rotation for 2011-12.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

[QUOTE]Avery Bradley is not like a Rose that blooms.  Athleticism? Avery Bradley can't even keep up with JEFF TEAGUE!

How would you like your CROW served???   HAHAHA!!

18. This post has been removed.