Bradley vs. Moore Tonight

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

Re: Bradley vs. Moore Tonight

See that 6 foot airball than I could hit stepping out of work in a pair dress shoes. He is worthless. Absolutely 100% worthless. 

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

needs four years of college and two years of d league  Bradley

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

idk wat u guys are watching..Avery came in and hit the first shot he took, is playing TREMENDOUS defense and is showing burst on offense as well. u guys might be writing the guy off too fast. hes starting to show promise..especially on defense.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

In Response to Re: Bradley vs. Moore Tonight:
    [QUOTE]idk wat u guys are watching..Avery came in and hit the first shot he took, is playing TREMENDOUS defense and is showing burst on offense as well. u guys might be writing the guy off too fast. hes starting to show promise..especially on defense.
    Posted by JamezHill24[/QUOTE]  Are you Doc's brother? just joke love your comment

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bradley vs. Moore Tonight :   Are you Doc's brother? just joke love your comment
    Posted by maryngary[/QUOTE]

lol

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Blew past farmer like he was a statue...stole the ball ...this kid can play as he gains confidence... Moore is going to be a player too...trade bait!!!!

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenaboveGold. Show GreenaboveGold's posts

11 point!! good job Bradley

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Avery Bradley, SG234-81-42-300022022+811

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

[QUOTE]idk wat u guys are watching..Avery came in and hit the first shot he took, is playing TREMENDOUS defense and is showing burst on offense as well. u guys might be writing the guy off too fast. hes starting to show promise..especially on defense.
    Posted by JamezHill24[/QUOTE]

He missed his first 2 shots. What are you watching? He missed rim on a 10 footer causing Pierce to throw the ball out back to him at the 3pt line to avoid a shot clock violation and missed the 3. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Just show promise and a high ceiling in spurts like tonight Avery, your 1.5 million will be needed at the deadline and it will be all the better if you also have value as a serious prospect.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

Bradley will be a non factor or usless against the good guards in the league, they will take advantage of his overplaying, if he had a shot and he does not, he could be turned into a weak 2.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bradley vs. Moore Tonight : If Bradley plays well why trade him?
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

It would have to be in a deal that helps this current squad go farther in the playoffs AND gives us a talent in return who is like the same age as Rondo, Bass and Green (24-28) to build the future teams around.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

You know my position on staying a competitive team for the last 2 years Fierce, b/c Paul will be here and Ray will prob be back and we'll have a ton of cap space.

If NEXT years draft was as deep as this one and we had it set up for 2-3 picks... I would think differently.

But we have 2 picks in the 18-24 range, when the franchise talent is top 7 and the obvious future starters start to run out in the mid-teens. The pick in '13 will be in the teens if we do nothing other than return Rondo-Allen-Pierce-Green-Bass-Stiemsma with Avery-Moore-Johnson and 2 picks as a bench.

And you don't trade a franchise icon or cornerstone top 5 26 yr old PG simply to get two top 10 picks in an average draft.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

You gotta be able to go like Westbrook-Harden-Durant in 3 straight

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

Bradley has NBA skills. He has physical skills you can't coach. He does not suk. This year our team represents true Celtic basketball,where the sum is greater than the parts. I personally feel that we have a better chance this year than last year to hang #18.
    Last year we went all in with the "proven veteran" approach and  the year before the one good year left approach with Rashweed. DA has done a great job in constructing this team all things considered,we get better every game. Nobody is asked to carry this team, though all.have an important role.

All teams will have up and down stretches the first 35-40 games this year. This year will be a challenge for veteran teams and an opportunity for younger teams. We have a really versatile,deep and athletic bench. Green going down was a great blow, no doubt, but we are better than last year. This years team is more akin to the 67-69 and 73-75 teams than any other Celtic teams

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

In response to "Re: Bradley vs. Moore Tonight": [QUOTE]Bradley will be a non factor or usless against the good guards in the league, they will take advantage of his overplaying, if he had a shot and he does not, he could be turned into a weak 2. Posted by maryngary[/QUOTE] He is not overplaying he is beating the other guy to the spot, he is getting in the other guys sneakers. His big weakness is court vision. He is not a point guard.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

When is the trade deadline?

Waiting for the soap opera in ORL!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

So far, other than tonight, Bradley has certainly looked like a bum and a terrible gamble for Danny (when he could have had a back up shooting guard named Anderson who's much more NBA ready).  I get so frustrated watching the guy.

But, I have to leave room for the fact that Danny and Doc may be doing it right (maybe??).  They are bringing him along slowly.  The guy had one year of college, no summer leagues with other NBA players, no preseason for 2 straight years, and is just learning what to do.  Maybe he'll be like Rondo, BBD, Perk, etc......where he gets a little better each year and by his 3rd year - he really cranks it up.  It happened faster with Rondo and BBD, but Perk's development was pretty darned slow and remember he was VERY young when he got here, as well.

I am with everyone who has mostly seen the guy play awful.  But, I'm an optimist and I hope Danny and Doc are just developing him slowly and we'll all be pleasantly surprised by late this season or early next season.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bradley vs. Moore Tonight : The only trade worth pursuing right now is Cousins. Other than that we're good to go.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Depends on what you expect Steimsma and JO to be in the playoffs

Steamer got 5 boards and a block in 12 mins tonight, 7 boards and 2 blocks in 23 minutes the other night. I'd think we need him to give us 6-8 rebounds and 2 blocks in 16-18 playoff minutes... his points are not a concern but if he is left open from 17 feet he better keep 'em honest and a put back or dunk a game is always needed to swing the tide of a close game.

and that is assuming Jermaine is giving us 6-8 points, 5-7 rebounds and 3 blocks in 22-24 minutes.

With both guys playing tough (but smart) protect the rim defense for 40 minutes.

If you can't assume that then we are not good to go. I'd like Cousins of course, but there are other big men, notably two with stilly haircuts, that I would really like to add one of and that would be Robin Lopez and Anderson Varejao.

Sections
Shortcuts