Bradley will avergage 17 this year

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Bradley will avergage 17 this year

At 23 He may be overpaid this year but long term I think he will be a bargain. He is a true defender and has improved every year in the league. I project him to shoot 45% average 17 and shoot 80% from the line. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Re: Bradley will avergage 17 this year

U got any stock tips  ?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Yes he jumped close to 5 points from 2013 and has improved every year 2 points is not much of a stretch.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

Or hurts his ankle, shoulder, knee (take your pick) and out most of the season.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

I think most people here think Jeff Green was not that great of a contract, so that might not be a good counter-point.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Green's contract was worth it imo. He filled a need and showed huge upside, which I think he still has.

Bradley is a decent resign, if Rondo isn't traded, I don't get the signing

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to Fiercy's comment:

But we all know Rondo's a goner.

At this point he has to be or this signing makes no damn sense unless AB is used to get a Love caliber guy down the road

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

I agree with the 17 figure...he'll miss an avg. of at least 17 games a year over the 4 years of the contract due to in jury related to his style of play!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

I am sure he will average 17 shots, few assist and loads of medium jump shots, needed or not.  IF he does not average 20 points we are in serious trouble.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:

Green's contract was worth it imo. He filled a need and showed huge upside, which I think he still has.

Bradley is a decent resign, if Rondo isn't traded, I don't get the signing

We must have money to burn.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from CeltsFanInNH. Show CeltsFanInNH's posts

In response to romneywins' comment:

I am sure he will average 17 shots, few assist and loads of medium jump shots, needed or not.  IF he does not average 20 points we are in serious trouble.

That could bold well for Tankapalooza 2.  

I dont see see his shooting getting any worse.  If he can stay healthy then he will do well. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from painter. Show painter's posts

The question is not how much but for how long until he goes down again - that's also fact-driven. 

[object HTMLDivElement]

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticGreenLP. Show CelticGreenLP's posts

If he averages 17+ than that means he is being a ball hog, black hole like he was last year, and also means that we still don't have any halfway decent scoring options.  

Avery at his best would be Tony Allen like.  Disruptive defensive presence that comes off the bench and shuts down opposing guards. He should average around 9 or so in garbage points and go off for about 17 every once in awhile. If you notice, as his offensive numbers go up, his defensive focus goes down.  He needs to get back to his strengths.

Sections
Shortcuts