bradley

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from fedup13. Show fedup13's posts

bradley

Bradley 8m just as bad as green 9m we now have rondo smart Bradley young bayless pressy  now talking to bazmore  6guards maybe 7 are we going to start 5 guards at one time does stevens like small ball

is any thing in the works we kneed big men

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Re: bradley

In response to fedup13's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Bradley 8m just as bad as green 9m we now have rondo smart Bradley young bayless pressy  now talking to bazmore  6guards maybe 7 are we going to start 5 guards at one time does stevens like small ball

is any thing in the works we kneed big men

[/QUOTE]

Agreed. I am hoping we can pull off Rondo for Isaiah/Thompson. All these guards cant play at once

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticGreenLP. Show CelticGreenLP's posts

The only other news Ive heard is about another guard.  Reportedly Danny's first call when free agency started was to Isaiah Thomas' camp.  But he will be too expensive.  

Yeah, right now it's all about the guards and PFs.  Danny knows high end Centers and Small Forwards may actually help them win games.   And he doesn't want to risk winning too many games any time soon.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

When the dust settles, and all the prima donnas are back on their own teams, DA can focus all of his energy on getting a C through FA or trade.  The backcourt is solid now........and, like Green or not, we are pretty much set at 1,2 3 and 4 right now.

I am preaching patience!

"Climb on my back, boys, and I'll take you home." - Cedric Maxwell

"You show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." - Red Auerbach

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." - Hedley Lamarr

If no Bynum injury, no Gasol trade - last word!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

When the dust settles, and all the prima donnas are back on their own teams, DA can focus all of his energy on getting a C through FA or trade.  The backcourt is solid now........and, like Green or not, we are pretty much set at 1,2 3 and 4 right now.

I am preaching patience!

"Climb on my back, boys, and I'll take you home." - Cedric Maxwell

"You show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." - Red Auerbach

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." - Hedley Lamarr

If no Bynum injury, no Gasol trade - last word!!

[/QUOTE]

That is sooo boring though!   lol

Well atleast we have summer league starting soon and then Pats training camp will follow so I will be good by then.

[object HTMLDivElement]

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticGreenLP. Show CelticGreenLP's posts

In response to Mployee8's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In case you missed this ....

http://www.hoopsrumors.com/2014/07/likely-tender-hayward.html" rel="nofollow">http://www.hoopsrumors.com/2014/07/likely-tender-hayward.html

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's what I thought.  Have a good time ruining Cleveland's salary situation, Gordo!

Glad we won't be discussing him anymore.  Now if someone out there besides the Celtics would just be stupid enough to sign Monroe to a similar deal so everyone could stop overhyping that clown this offseason would be almost perfect.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

Give Rondo the max and Rondo and Bradley will make us very competative in the D league.