Bradley's block on Wade

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gasthoerer. Show Gasthoerer's posts

Re: Bradley's block on Wade

It was a great block, great hustle, great timing, but you guys are to much relying on one game or even one moment.

By the way: This block led to a Miami 3 and Wade bounced back with a block himself and a nice inside play immediately after that block.

Last Miami game, folks wanted to grill DA for missing on the almight Norris Cole. Then it was KG and Pierce are old and done and Bradley was not even a D-Leaguer. Then it was Ray who is bad and Pietrus our savior. Then Pietrus couldn't hit a shot to save his life. Now people dreaming from the title with Rondo and Bradley leading us...whats next?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

i don't think any of Wade's 600+ blocks have been that devastating.  what a great moment

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamLock. Show JamLock's posts

Wade was so surprised, he couldn't do anything but congratulate the young fella.  Classic!

As Always,

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyCelt2. Show KyCelt2's posts

Bradley blocked him so hard, the ball knocked Wade down!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DRadja. Show DRadja's posts

Perk rest easy you're now second on the posterization plays of this season...LOL.  I don't know if that was congratulations Wade was spewing.  That was totally brutal.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

It was GREAT to see DWade embarrassed by someone in green.

I nearly fell off of the couch laughing so hard I pulled my ribcage out of wack.

AB is Gawd!

Pud

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

AB is quite an athlete.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

In Cleveland, back in the sixties, we would call a blocked shot or dunk to the extreme Bradley did to Wade an: "In your face disgrace"!  Does anybody from Boston ever recall hearing this phrase?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

In Response to Re: Bradley's block on Wade:
    It was a great block, great hustle, great timing, but you guys are to much relying on one game or even one moment. By the way: This block led to a Miami 3 and Wade bounced back with a block himself and a nice inside play immediately after that block. Last Miami game, folks wanted to grill DA for missing on the almight Norris Cole. Then it was KG and Pierce are old and done and Bradley was not even a D-Leaguer. Then it was Ray who is bad and Pietrus our savior. Then Pietrus couldn't hit a shot to save his life. Now people dreaming from the title with Rondo and Bradley leading us...whats next?
    Posted by Gasthoerer

i mean, ive been saying for awhile that 

a. we match up very well with the Heat
    b. we arent as bad of a team as everyone thinks

i kno alot of these ppl on this board are game to game fans, but ive been claiming the same things for awhile.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Cleveland, back in the sixties, we would call a blocked shot or dunk to the extreme Bradley did to Wade an: "In your face disgrace"!   Does anybody from Boston ever recall hearing this phrase?
    Posted by cavaliersfan

Yes, done it and had it done to me many times......LOL

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

This kid is going to be the next WADE.....although smaller...but has the same kind of athletic ability. I believe his shooting is going to be lights out, as the season progresses..I've seen some incredible plays he has made this season. Today was just another example of that. His defensive ability is up there already, but his offense will come together sometime later in the season. Today was just another badge of experience. He is a disruptor...Don't be surprised if he wins a couple of games with last minute heroics...just thinking out loud....Ill say it again, we may have the best backcourt combintion in the league..Rondo, AB, Pietrus, RA...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

for some perspective to the frothing masses, Kedrick Brown had an equally nasty block of Duncan around this time in his rookie/21 year old season in '03

hmmmmm

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

I'm real exited about his potential too Kirk

I guess I should just enjoy the moment and hope for the best huh Kirk?

It is '92 all over again. Avery is Dee Brown. Rondo is Reggie and Bass is Sherm. That team was ON FIRE for a long time. But when the big 3 are not the '86 Big 3, just like they are no longer the '08 or even '10 big 3... there is no chance.

I bet you saw th 81-86 celtics in their glory, I envy you. My 1st memory is the bird-nique shootout, I spend 20 years waiting for a title. I didn't become a Sox fan till 95 so I waited LONGER for the celts to win than the Sox, I didn't give a sh!t about an 86 year curse whenever everyone my Dad's age said "who cares about the Celtics, they have 16, the Sox need it so much more", but to me it was a 9 year curse vs. a 20 year one and I was DYING to see my Green win.

I was in the stand lighting cigars during game 6 in '08. chris Sheridan started an ESPN article about my friends and the dozen cigars we passed around in the upper deck above the Celtic bench that year.

I will NEVER recover from the refs stealing the 4th quarter away after the Ray/Perk injury and Kobe 6-24 'MVP' fiasco of '10.

And I will enjoy this fun little '92esque regular season run as well... but the dyansty hopes died when the refs/injuries stole '10 and Danny was unable to replace Posey with proper wings (Barnes/Ariza) or keep TA, then get proper bigs to replace PJ (Birdman/DeAndre/McDyess) and went with crippled bums

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

It was a great block, great hustle, great timing, but you guys are to much relying on one game or even one moment. By the way: This block led to a Miami 3 and Wade bounced back with a block himself and a nice inside play immediately after that block. Last Miami game, folks wanted to grill DA for missing on the almight Norris Cole. Then it was KG and Pierce are old and done and Bradley was not even a D-Leaguer. Then it was Ray who is bad and Pietrus our savior. Then Pietrus couldn't hit a shot to save his life. Now people dreaming from the title with Rondo and Bradley leading us...whats next?
    Posted by Gasthoerer

WOW! did you watch the game?  wade shot 6-17, and that was because bradley was hassling him all night. 

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

It was the highlight of the game. Seeing Bradley stuff block Wade to the floor. One of the dirtiest players got it handed to him. Loved it. Keep it going men it green

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In Response to Re: Bradley's block on Wade : I saw Russell's last game against Wilt. But I only became a Boston fan when Bird came. But Mike Gorman is the reason I stayed a Boston fan. He is the best announcer in the league.
    Posted by Kirk6

yes he is, great call

but I can't imagine being able to remember an event in '69, and that amazing Celts team, but then not becoming a fan of the celtics till '80...yeesh

I picked the Celts in '88, Huskies in '89, Patriots in '93 and Red Sox in '95 and haven't wavered in my love for any since

Sections
Shortcuts