Bradley's play lately

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Bradley's play lately

While he is still a top defensive guy,  his defense has slipped a little lately for whatever reason.  The other side of the coin is his offense has been horrible for quite a while.  He is a off the ball guard that can hit a open shot.  He is not a ball handler that is good at creating for himself or others.  He misses more layups than anyone I can remember.

While he still needs to start,  I would like to see Crawford stuck in the lineup to give us some offense to go with PP and JG.  Let Lee and Avery dog a certain offensive player on the other team for the full 48 minutes every game.  And I mean dog them. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from heirplain. Show heirplain's posts

Re: Bradley's play lately

In response to OneOnOne's comment:

While he is still a top defensive guy,  his defense has slipped a little lately for whatever reason.  The other side of the coin is his offense has been horrible for quite a while.  He is a off the ball guard that can hit a open shot.  He is not a ball handler that is good at creating for himself or others.  He misses more layups than anyone I can remember.

While he still needs to start,  I would like to see Crawford stuck in the lineup to give us some offense to go with PP and JG.  Let Lee and Avery dog a certain offensive player on the other team for the full 48 minutes every game.  And I mean dog them. 

It almost looks like fatigue. His hops aren't as high and his shot is short a lot. Lateral moves are not as good. Playing lock down defense, point guard and asked to score is a pretty big request.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to heirplain's comment:

It almost looks like fatigue. His hops aren't as high and his shot is short a lot. Lateral moves are not as good. Playing lock down defense, point guard and asked to score is a pretty big request.

Maybe he smoked a doobie with Jeff Green.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sinus007. Show sinus007's posts

Hi,

Let's not forget that AB is not a PG. But he's forced to play one (pun?)

AK

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

Bradley team with Rondo is excellent.

Terry & Lee not a good match - both are bust in the celtics uniform.

Oh, remember che's issue on center? --- yep! for 3 years now. 3 out of 3 -- i'm on the dot.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from geneb81. Show geneb81's posts

he looks tired

In response to OneOnOne's comment: I'm wondering if his surgery recovery isn't  holding up to the demands of NBA ball and his particular role. I'm gladto see all that energy and hound dog quality that Crawford is showing, because AB is a step behind and uncertain inn his shooting as well. Meanwhile, S. Randolph is starting to get more minutes. He has length, strength, energy, and athleticism. I also was pleased with the move to put PP in the back court to strengthen the paint. But the next move should be to swat Wilcox and Randolph's minutes.

Maybe he smoked a doobie with Jeff Green.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

In response to CHEisCHE's comment:

Oh, remember che's issue on center? --- yep! for 3 years now. 3 out of 3 -- i'm on the dot.

Terry has been bad, yes....but I think Lee has been great the last few months.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from FLACFAN. Show FLACFAN's posts

In response to cole-ely's comment:

In response to CHEisCHE's comment:

Terry has been bad, yes....but I think Lee has been great the last few months.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from FLACFAN. Show FLACFAN's posts

I think he has digressed since Lee went down.  I think its when both are "dogging" the opponents that he looks the best.  Hopefully Lee is back soon.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JHell. Show JHell's posts

What about TWill as starting PG sliding Avery back to SG?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from heirplain. Show heirplain's posts

In response to FLACFAN's comment:

I think he has digressed since Lee went down.  I think its when both are "dogging" the opponents that he looks the best.  Hopefully Lee is back soon.

VG point!

TS I think something is going on physically with AB. Not sure but he would never admit it.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to Kirk6's comment:

VG point!

TS I think something is going on physically with AB. Not sure but he would never admit it.

I think so too. He had both his shoulders operated on and his shot is short everytime.

I would like to see Terry and Crawford start with Pierce, Bass, and Wilcox.

No wonder you think you are right all the time.  You say so many things that directly conflict what you just said an hour or so before.

You put up a post last night that said you want Bradley, Green, Pierce, Bass and Wilcox.  

12 hours later you say you want Terry, Crawford, Pierce, Bass and Wilcox.

Unreal man.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

In response to snakeoil123's comment:

VG point!

I think so too. He had both his shoulders operated on and his shot is short everytime.

No wonder you think you are right all the time.  You say so many things that directly conflict what you just said an hour or so before.

You put up a post last night that said you want Bradley, Green, Pierce, Bass and Wilcox.  

Unreal man.

Then it was don't trade anyone. Then don't trade Terry. then Trade Terry. Then trade Rondo.  Then Trade bass. 

You have to hand it to him. Kurt lives in the moment. 

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

In response to jtkl's comment:

VG point!

Unreal man.

Then it was don't trade anyone. Then don't trade Terry. then Trade Terry. Then trade Rondo. 

You couldn't trade Terry for a box of cereal.

Maybe, but you wanted to.  after you didn't want to. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

VG point!

Unreal man.

Then it was don't trade anyone. Then don't trade Terry. then Trade Terry. Then trade Rondo. 

Maybe, but you wanted to. 

Yep.

Years ago Kirk used to say that Eddie House was better than Rondo.

that way my all time favorite.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

VG point!

Unreal man.

Yep.

Everyone loves the backup Quarterback.  Until he starts. 

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

VG point!

Unreal man.

Yep.

I never said that.

But your personal obsession with me is a little disturbing.

Maybe you should get a life.

so you say that you want two different starting line ups in two days and me pointing it out means I have a personal obsession with you.

You are seeming less lucid by the second. Man up and admit youre all over the place and don't blame others for pointing it out.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

VG point!

Unreal man.

Yep.

I never said that.

so you say that you want two different starting line ups in two days and me pointing it out means I have a personal obsession with you.

You are seeming less lucid by the second. Man up and admit youre all over the place and don't blame others for pointing it out.

Kirk has the obsession cause 99 percent of the time its Doc is the worst coach ever and the Cs are better without Rondo... 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

VG point!

Unreal man.

Yep.

I never said that.

Things change. Bradley is hurt and Green plays like he smoked a doobie.

I think you need to chill out.

I am more chill than you could imagine.

You just said yesterday you wanted Green to start.

Man up.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts