In response to snakeoil123's comment:

In response to jtkl's comment:

In response to Kirk6's comment:

In response to snakeoil123's comment:

In response to heirplain's comment:

In response to FLACFAN's comment:

I think he has digressed since Lee went down.  I think its when both are "dogging" the opponents that he looks the best.  Hopefully Lee is back soon.

VG point!

TS I think something is going on physically with AB. Not sure but he would never admit it.

I think so too. He had both his shoulders operated on and his shot is short everytime.

I would like to see Terry and Crawford start with Pierce, Bass, and Wilcox.

No wonder you think you are right all the time.  You say so many things that directly conflict what you just said an hour or so before.

You put up a post last night that said you want Bradley, Green, Pierce, Bass and Wilcox.  

12 hours later you say you want Terry, Crawford, Pierce, Bass and Wilcox.

Unreal man.

Then it was don't trade anyone. Then don't trade Terry. then Trade Terry. Then trade Rondo. 

You have to hand it to him. Kurt lives in the moment. 

You couldn't trade Terry for a box of cereal.

Maybe, but you wanted to. 

Yep.

Years ago Kirk used to say that Eddie House was better than Rondo.

that way my all time favorite.

I never said that.

But your personal obsession with me is a little disturbing.

Maybe you should get a life.

so you say that you want two different starting line ups in two days and me pointing it out means I have a personal obsession with you.

You are seeming less lucid by the second. Man up and admit youre all over the place and don't blame others for pointing it out.

Things change. Bradley is hurt and Green plays like he smoked a doobie.

I think you need to chill out.

I am more chill than you could imagine.

You just said yesterday you wanted Green to start.

Man up.

Man up to what?

The fact that yesterday you started a thread saying "finally the line up I have been asking for all year", then the next day said you wanted a different line up

It isn't even that big a deal. what is odd is that you wont admit that you said something completley contradictory.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gasthoerer. Show Gasthoerer's posts

Re: Bradley's play lately

Like said before: With Kirk as a coach/GM we would have 82 starting lineups per year and 24 new players every year (12 at season start and other 12 at the trade deadline). The only reason it is only 82 starting lineups is cause we would miss the play offs.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to Gasthoerer's comment:

Like said before: With Kirk as a coach/GM we would have 82 starting lineups per year and 24 new players every year (12 at season start and other 12 at the trade deadline). The only reason it is only 82 starting lineups is cause we would miss the play offs.

Actually I was saying this same thing about 59 games ago.  Kirk is notorious for having the "answer" for every loss, via player changes.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

FUNGUS give IT A REST --- You have nothing else to say --- Every words you release here are PLAIN WRONG--WRONG -- WRONG!

YOU STARTED POSTING AT 6:00 AM AND PUNCHED OUT @ 11:PM - FILLING UP BOSTON.COM DATABASE A BUNCH OF GARBAGE, CLAIMED YOU ARE IN DIFFERENT TIMEZONES --- CRAP!  WORK...Help Kirk a little bit, he's paying too much tax while you are playing. 

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

There were some here who wondered why I went after Kirk last November-December. Guess everyone is now finding out about the true Kirk!

HAHAHA

When you lose 4 of your starters to injury, you have to change lineups!

And isn't it kind of silly to "go after" someone you don't know on a messageboard?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from chetgnat. Show chetgnat's posts

Is there no way to display "threaded threads" like the regular comments sections have now? Do we really have to see the same bunch of posts copied into one reply after another? Am I the only one who finds navigating through all that noise to be completely ridiculous?

POST #1

POST #1

REPLY #1

REPLY #2

POST #1

REPLY #1

REPLY #2

REPLY #3

POST #1

REPLY #1

REPLY #2

REPLY #3

REPLY #4

POST #1

REPLY #1

REPLY #2

REPLY #3

REPLY #4

REPLY #5

I mean, seriously? With all the time and space people waste with their back and forth personal nonsense, I have to see it repeated over and over? 

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

chetgnat is right about the "In Reply to" it is as annoying as trolls.

ABs shot has been atrocious, but remember he isn't going to be truly 100% until next year. His shot has been consistently short lately which starts making him start thinking about his shot which is the worst thing you can do as a shooter. AB and Green are playing well but regardless of how we finish this season I think both won't be 100% until next year. 

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

In response to chetgnat's comment:

Is there no way to display "threaded threads" like the regular comments sections have now? Do we really have to see the same bunch of posts copied into one reply after another? Am I the only one who finds navigating through all that noise to be completely ridiculous?

POST #1

POST #1

REPLY #1

REPLY #2

POST #1

REPLY #1

REPLY #2

REPLY #3

POST #1

REPLY #1

REPLY #2

REPLY #3

REPLY #4

POST #1

REPLY #1

REPLY #2

REPLY #3

REPLY #4

REPLY #5

I mean, seriously? With all the time and space people waste with their back and forth personal nonsense, I have to see it repeated over and over? 

Welcome to the Freak Show! This is purely entertainment, Baby. Ironically the most entertaining posts are the ones' that take themselves too seriously and use scientific terms like statistical sampling,  statistical significance and correlation co-efficient. For some serious basketball discussion and analysis go to my website www.non-cupsniffer.com. There you will find a wealth of knowledge, insight and definitive proof that I am truly the Bible of Basketball. Like one really needed proof... 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to OneOnOne's comment:

While he is still a top defensive guy,  his defense has slipped a little lately for whatever reason.  The other side of the coin is his offense has been horrible for quite a while.  He is a off the ball guard that can hit a open shot.  He is not a ball handler that is good at creating for himself or others.  He misses more layups than anyone I can remember.

While he still needs to start,  I would like to see Crawford stuck in the lineup to give us some offense to go with PP and JG.  Let Lee and Avery dog a certain offensive player on the other team for the full 48 minutes every game.  And I mean dog them. 

THE KID IS JUST TIRED!!!! There's a HUGE reason why most players don't play great D in the NBA. Its one of the most physically exhausting facets in any sport out there. Sure, there's collegiate wrestling with the constant engagement and muscle fatigue, and soccer with the gigantic pitch and constant running, but "stank on shyt" NBA D, the way AB plays it, is crazy exhausting! It can, and usaully will destroy your offensive output...the biggest reason the egomaniacs don't like to play D (points are publicity). So, give the guy a break! He is busting his AZZ every single game to play TENACIOUS D. Its Doc's job to bring balance to his game, which likely won't happen cuz Doc preaches D. AB is and will continue to be the very best on ball defender in the league for years to come. The points he takes away from the opposition are worth the points he doesn't have the energy to consitantly provide on offense. Ask any basketabll coach.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

He's having to be Rondo, and that takes a lot of energy out of his defense. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to RallyC's comment:

While he is still a top defensive guy,  his defense has slipped a little lately for whatever reason.  The other side of the coin is his offense has been horrible for quite a while.  He is a off the ball guard that can hit a open shot.  He is not a ball handler that is good at creating for himself or others.  He misses more layups than anyone I can remember.

While he still needs to start,  I would like to see Crawford stuck in the lineup to give us some offense to go with PP and JG.  Let Lee and Avery dog a certain offensive player on the other team for the full 48 minutes every game.  And I mean dog them. 

THE KID IS JUST TIRED!!!! There's a HUGE reason why most players don't play great D in the NBA. Its one of the most physically exhausting facets in any sport out there. Sure, there's collegiate wrestling with the constant engagement and muscle fatigue, and soccer with the gigantic pitch and constant running, but "stank on shyt" NBA D, the way AB plays it, is crazy exhausting! It can, and usaully will destroy your offensive output...the biggest reason the egomaniacs don't like to play D (points are publicity). So, give the guy a break! He is busting his AZZ every single game to play TENACIOUS D. Its Doc's job to bring balance to his game, which likely won't happen cuz Doc preaches D. AB is and will continue to be the very best on ball defender in the league for years to come. The points he takes away from the opposition are worth the points he doesn't have the energy to consitantly provide on offense. Ask any basketabll coach.

That is the hardest crap to read i have ever seen.  I am a basketball coach.  Any other comments because if you can't see whats going on maybe you should ask a basketball coach.  I am available.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

He's having to be Rondo, and that takes a lot of energy out of his defense. 

Thats not true at all.  He mainly brings the ball up and that is not all the time either. He gives it to someone else and goes to the corner or lately he has done what Rondo did do a lot,  hold the ball for 20 seconds.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jhol. Show jhol's posts

posting "styles"

Granted..I don't post often, (I mainly read), but I have to gripe just a bit. There is a whole lot of wasted space going on around here with endless quoting of long rambling nested posts, only to find a one line rather worthless comment at the end (sometimes). Just throwing out my useless post for the day :)

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

Granted..I don't post often, (I mainly read), but I have to gripe just a bit. There is a whole lot of wasted space going on around here with endless quoting of long rambling nested posts, only to find a one line rather worthless comment at the end (sometimes). Just throwing out my useless post for the day :)

That's MR. FUNGUS FIERCE34 AND HIS HA!HA!HA!HA!

Nasty isn't it? it's a fooooking waste of space.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from heirplain. Show heirplain's posts

That is the hardest crap to read i have ever seen.  I am a basketball coach.  Any other comments because if you can't see whats going on maybe you should ask a basketball coach.  I am available.

Ok Coach we'll have to defer to you but the consensus is that AB is having a difficult time covering every base and is just plain burnt. After coming off a very serious surgery he just can't handle all the tasks handed to him. Willing and a real warrior but burnt! Your experience probably doesn't go this deep into BB and NBA injuries but we do appreciate your contribution and opinion!. Yes we could be wrong as most of us aren't coaches...

With respect Heirplain

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to heirplain's comment:

Ok Coach we'll have to defer to you but the consensus is that AB is having a difficult time covering every base and is just plain burnt. After coming off a very serious surgery he just can't handle all the tasks handed to him. Willing and a real warrior but burnt! Your experience probably doesn't go this deep into BB and NBA injuries but we do appreciate your contribution and opinion!. Yes we could be wrong as most of us aren't coaches...

With respect Heirplain

I only mentioned coach because he said to ask one.  A lot of people including you have a lot of basketball knowledge.  Some go off the deep end as they hard on every play.  i think AB's problem is more to do with not being the spot up shooter, back door cutter that he gets with RR.  Rondo does make him a better offensive player.  Another thing is AB may be playing the most games he has ever played. I could me mistaken but I think he has been injured or the the year short because of the strike every year he has been in the league.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts