Brads first day at work.. Lets rate the guy

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

Brads first day at work.. Lets rate the guy

I think he rotated the players well...I just think that Bradley should come from the bench..We have no choice but to play a true point guard and that is a rookie..

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 003323344. Show 003323344's posts

Re: Brads first day at work.. Lets rate the guy

AB doesn't impress me at all as a 1. It's just not his natural position. Then again he can't shoot much better than Rondo so 2 isn't really his position either. lol I think he's pressing right now.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 003323344. Show 003323344's posts

Brad will be ok but he has a lot to learn and please Brad stop chewing gum during the game. lol really?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

We lost the battle of those 2:00 minute games inside a game. As a coach Bradley made better substitutions and ran the Xs and Os on both ends of the floor than Doc ever did. We really should have won this game,poor execution and missing key shots at the worst time killed us. Bradley as a coach did very well.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

Keep talking pal just keep talking.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

We'll see, we'll see.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

In response to cabutan's comment:

I think he rotated the players well...I just think that Bradley should come from the bench..We have no choice but to play a true point guard and that is a rookie..

I would never play Bradley at the point. I would rather see Crawford and Pressey at the point and Bradley and Brooks at the two. Green should play small forward only.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 003323344. Show 003323344's posts

In response to Mployee8's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I've seen enough of AB ... Much rather see Crawford with AB then Pressey as backups until RR returns. Crawford sees the floor much better than AB and seems to get the ball to the open man much quicker ... has good hands, better handle than AB and doesn't shoot as much when he's trying to collect dimes.

[/QUOTE]

AB is not a true 1. He is a shoot first pass second kind of guy. Crawford likes to gun it too but at least he'll look for the open guy first. So yea I agree.