Brandon Bass to Start Again

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Re: Brandon Bass to Start Again

In response to Fierce34's comment:

Can you say "showcase"?

This will be the first game coming up against the best defensive team in the league right now in [the] Indiana Pacerswhere we have our best lineup that played last year, and that was with Rondo and Avery and Brandon and KG and Paul. That lineup hasn't even played one minute together this year, so I'd like to give that a shot."

Looks like Bass might be going back into the starting lineup. Sullinger has been playing well but perhaps they want his rebounding and energy off the bench with the second unit. They may think that this lineup will be just the thing to snap Bass out of whatever funk he's been in all season. Couldn't hurt I guess.

http://www.celticsblog.com/2013/1/3/3834264/celtics-likely-to-tweak-lineup-soon

Has to be, good observation.  Bass has to be unloaded to make something happen.  Jan. 15 is right around the corner.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

let's just hope there is enough left of his psyche TO showcase him as a player.  he clearly has not thrived under crock rivers this year with the new restriction of "thou art banned from the post".  just dumb talent management.

i remember at dave cowen's basketball camp they always encouraged you to get something close to the rim / get fouled and get foul shots when you were stone cold from the field!  those silly little fundamentals still hold true.......

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

Heinson noted that Bass has been driving to the hoop more this year, which is good.  But yeah, I'd love to see him boost his trade value so they can move him for a defensive stopper. Somewhat related, some guys are just watchers, especially on defense (although often on offense, too); they just don't get help defense, they don't pursue rebounds when the ball is shot anticiapting the rebound angle, etc; and unless the ball is in their hands (on offense) they watch. Both Bass and Green are watchers in this regard. Sully, is the opposite, he's active on both ends of the floor. Baby was active, too, which is why many of us now pine for him over Bass. Unrelated, but does anybody really believe Melo just walked into a ceiling or door jam or whatever? It's not like he woke up 7' tall last week and had to get used to it; he's been tall a long time, so I'm not completely buying this.  When Doc said, "Melo being Melo" you got the sense he's a goof, like Manny was, but also maybe fairly immature, like Baby was (Baby is now grown up and Captaining the Magic). Well, still wish him a speedy recovery cause they might be needing his size later this year if he can learns some pick and roll and help defense.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

I sense a shocker of a deal coming up....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Don't read too much into what Clueless34 says.

Who is More Likely to Get Traded, Pierce or Rondo?

posted at 03/01/2012 06:50:58 EST

• Fiercest34
    • First: 03/24/2011
    • Last: 12/27/2012
    We'll know in 2 weeks or less.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Call A Spade A Spade

posted at 02/28/2012 11:13:07 EST

• Fiercest34
    Tonight we saw how our Big 3 won't let the Celtics miss the playoffs.    Those who believe it's better if we play for the lottery, I'm with you! But our Big 3 have too much pride to tank. That's why if Ainge is not going to blow this team up then it's going to be #8 or #7 seed for us. That means Miami or Chicago in the 1st round.    If Ainge is not going to get a big man like Pau Gasol, we could get swept in the 1st round. Tonight the Cavs were without Varejao and we still couldn't outrebound the Cavs. We couldn't even get 40 rebounds when we only allowed the Cavs to shoot 39.7% from the field.   And tonight we saw why Rondo is not someone you build around, he's just too inconsistent.   Celtics were one game away from the finals. Thank God Danny doesn't listen to the Clueless 0ne...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

1. We Can Get A Great Young Center

posted at 02/24/2012 09:53:41 EST

• Fiercest34
      If we help the Nets get DH.    The Nets get - DH and Turkoglu   Orlando gets - Okur, Kris Humphries, JO, and draft picks   Celtics get - Brook Lopez and either Morrow or Farmar    The Magic would get 3 1st round picks, 2 1st round picks from the Nets and one from the Celts.   Even with DH the Nets are not going to make the playoffs this year. So the Magic would be getting a lottery pick and 2 other 1st round picks. That's why the Magic would do the deal.   The Nets need to give the Celts Brook Lopez so that the Celts will help them get DH.   If the Magic want more then we can give our other 1st round pick so that the Magic would get 4 1st round picks.
    2. Re: We Can Get A Great Young Center

posted at 02/24/2012 09:56:10 EST

• Fiercest34
      I agree with that there's a strong possibility that DH gets traded after the All-Star break because Orlando's going to get nothing if DH walks after the season. The Nets were close to making a deal with the Nets, before the season started, until Brook Lopez got injured. So Celtic fans, is Brook Lopez good enough for you?
    3. Re: We Can Get A Great Young Center

posted at 02/24/2012 10:02:34 EST

• Fiercest34
      We follow up that deal with Rondo and Bass for Pau Gasol then trade Ray for Mo Williams.   C - Gasol/Lopez/Wilcox PF - KG/Gasol/Wilcox SF - Pierce/Pietrus SG - Morrow/Pietrus PG - Mo Williams   We then draft a PG in June.    The future will look like this:   C - Lopez PF - Gasol SF - Pierce/Jeff Green SG - Morrow PG - Mo Williams   6th - KG 7th - Wilcox 8th - Bradley 9th - Pietrus 
    5. Clueless 34 Clueless threads To be continued...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

In response to TheNewGKDynasty's comment:

Call A Spade A Spade

posted at 02/28/2012 11:13:07 EST

• Fiercest34

Tonight we saw how our Big 3 won't let the Celtics miss the playoffs.    Those who believe it's better if we play for the lottery, I'm with you! But our Big 3 have too much pride to tank. That's why if Ainge is not going to blow this team up then it's going to be #8 or #7 seed for us. That means Miami or Chicago in the 1st round.    If Ainge is not going to get a big man like Pau Gasol, we could get swept in the 1st round. Tonight the Cavs were without Varejao and we still couldn't outrebound the Cavs. We couldn't even get 40 rebounds when we only allowed the Cavs to shoot 39.7% from the field.   And tonight we saw why Rondo is not someone you build around, he's just too inconsistent.   Celtics were one game away from the finals. Thank God Danny doesn't listen to the Clueless 0ne...

lol

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

Could bass be "showcased" in an empty gym with an 8 foot rim right about now?  might be a close call

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Trying to twist again huh Clueless34????

Where you get this from??????

Can you say "showcase"

LMAO!!!!!!

You write like if you know basketball and all you write is Clueless things.

Haven't you seen all the examples I have given you???? And there is many more which I'll post soon...

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to aciemvp's comment:

let's just hope there is enough left of his psyche TO showcase him as a player.  he clearly has not thrived under crock rivers this year with the new restriction of "thou art banned from the post".  just dumb talent management.

i remember at dave cowen's basketball camp they always encouraged you to get something close to the rim / get fouled and get foul shots when you were stone cold from the field!  those silly little fundamentals still hold true.......

Hey, I went there one year - Regis College?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Can you say "showcase"

LMAO!!!!!!

Haven't you seen all the examples I have given you???? And there is many more which I'll post soon...

Keep posting, GK.

We all know you're my biggest fan, the president of the Fiercest Fans Club!

Go GK!

The thief judges by his own condition...

So does it mean you were Mployee's and KyCeltic Biggest fan?????

Ok now time for the Double standard and this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtGBIOEf7ro

LMAO!!!!!

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 003323344. Show 003323344's posts

Can you say "showcase"

LMAO!!!!!!

Can you say bad English?

ROTFLMAO!!!

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

The thief judges by his own condition...

So does it mean you were Mployee's and KyCeltic Biggest fan?????

Ok now time for the Double standard and this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtGBIOEf7ro

LMAO!!!!!

Excuses?

I just said you keep posting. How's telling you to keep posting an excuse?

Making you the president of the Fiercest Fans Club is an excuse?

What excuse did I make, GK?

Sorry I forgot you are a little slow but here it goes.

You call me your biggest fan for posting all the clueless and idiotic things you post when you used to do the same with Mployee and KYceltics. So if you say I'm your biggest fan and president of your fan club it means you are Mployee and KYceltics biggest fan and president of their fan club????? So the excuse part is that now you will come with one corny lame excuse to say but but but it's different what I do with Mployee and KYceltics. Get it now son????? If you think that I'm going to stop posting your ridiculous and clueless comments by calling me your fan you are dead wrong again. The only thing that will stop me is you writing things that makes sense and we all know that will never happen unless you get a brain transplant...

LMAO!!!!!

21. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts