Brandon Bass too much better than Baby!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from franquazi. Show franquazi's posts

Brandon Bass too much better than Baby!!

Oh yes great move by Danny..Bass is an explosive player with great vertical jump and scoring abilities. He is the perfect back up for KG or easily could start moving KG to the center position.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

Re: Brandon Bass too much better than Baby!!

Davis will do fine in Orlando and will be missed in Boston, Glen was gone when Doc signed the extension, Brandon is a good player but can not guard the 5 as good as Davis, it will be interesting when we play Orlando now. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

In Response to Re: Brandon Bass too much better than Baby!!:
    [QUOTE]Davis will do fine in Orlando and will be missed in Boston, Glen was gone when Doc signed the extension, Brandon is a good player but can not guard the 5 as good as Davis, it will be interesting when we play Orlando now. 
    Posted by maryngary[/QUOTE]

I agree..I have to add that Davis became an offensive liability with his predictable moves and ugly jumpshot..Bass focuses more in picking up the garbage and putting it back in.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from franquazi. Show franquazi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Brandon Bass too much better than Baby!! : You can't be serious. Didn't you see what happened to KG against Joel Anthony and the Heat last May?  KG is no Center.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Joel who??

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brandon Bass too much better than Baby!! : Guess that means you were not watching the 2nd round of the playoffs between the Celts and Heat.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Joel along misshandled the Celtics. That was painful to watch.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from franquazi. Show franquazi's posts

n Response to Re: Brandon Bass too much better than Baby!!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brandon Bass too much better than Baby!! : Joel along misshandled the Celtics. That was painful to watch.
    Posted by cabutan[/QUOTE]

Basketball is a game of matchups.. If Joel Anthony had a good series agaisnt Boston or KG that's doesn't mean that KG can't play the 5.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrJohnnyMost. Show MrJohnnyMost's posts

I don't get it. Was this addition by subtraction?

Brandon Bass is 6'6".  He better be able to jump.

Baby was 6'8" and couldn't jump... BUT had the body to guard the 5 on the ground.
    Plus, he knew the system. Bass will have to adjust and that could take time. We lose size again. What was gained???

Those heights are from the pre-draft physicals.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

" Davis will do fine in Orlando and will be missed in Boston,"

It was time for Davis to go. He had some good seasons here but he really slumped last year. I'm not sure Bass is the better player so we'll see....

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

I watched Bass play  when he was with Dallas.  I always thought he would be good backup on the C's.  I think i remember him looking pretty good last year at times.  He plays bigger than he is.

Sections
Shortcuts