Brandon Bass

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxCsBruins. Show SoxCsBruins's posts

Brandon Bass

I am not known to call out players on our own team, but I can't help it here. It seems like every time he tries to post up or make a strong move he either gets blocked, loses the ball, or the shot clock runs down do near zero. He is a great jumpshooter and when he has in open lane, he can finish strong but he can't take someone 1-1 bigger or the sime size as him. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

Re: Brandon Bass

In Response to Brandon Bass:
    I am not known to call out players on our own team, but I can't help it here. It seems like every time he tries to post up or make a strong move he either gets blocked, loses the ball, or the shot clock runs down do near zero. He is a great jumpshooter and when he has in open lane, he can finish strong but he can't take someone 1-1 bigger or the sime size as him. 
    Posted by SoxCsBruins

His role is the jump shot and grab some boards. And he is doing his role well tonight. And he is keeping plays alive. He might even be the mvp tonight for the Cs.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

dude is on fire.....and he is one helluva upgrade from Baby in my opinion....what a strong and explosive player..!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Nice!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxCsBruins. Show SoxCsBruins's posts

Wow, I'm sorry guys, maybe Brandon read this at halftime because he was doing terrible when i posted it. He made me rethink what I said after his performance in the 2nd half

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

He had a great time tonight.  I was never disappointed that Glen Davis was traded for him and always felt he was a great addition to this team. 

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

interesting assessment.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In Response to Re: Brandon Bass:
    Wow, I'm sorry guys, maybe Brandon read this at halftime because he was doing terrible when i posted it. He made me rethink what I said after his performance in the 2nd half
    Posted by SoxCsBruins

Nope.. no way... everytime I see him play I say to myself.. 'wow he is so much better than baby'.  His defense is not as good as babies, but at least he can dunk at 6'8. 

I refuse to even start comparing.... Danny stole Bass.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

In Response to Brandon Bass:
    Posted by SoxCsBruins

What a dumb thread to blast Bass.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

In Response to Re: Brandon Bass:
    Posted by SoxCsBruins

mea culpa?

12. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts