breaking news!-jordan hill of the los angeles lakers has bad back!(herniated disk)may be out for season!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbostonceltics. Show bigbostonceltics's posts

breaking news!-jordan hill of the los angeles lakers has bad back!(herniated disk)may be out for season!

according to the bleacherreport ,hill(lakers)may be done.whew!anybody know a good chiropractor the lakers sure could use one!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: breaking news!-jordan hill of the los angeles lakers has bad back!(herniated disk)may be out for season!

Not true, man, c'mon we don't wish injury on anyone:

http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2012/10/9/3480112/jordan-hill-injury-update-los-angeles-lakers-herniated-disk

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbostonceltics. Show bigbostonceltics's posts

Re: breaking news!-jordan hill of the los angeles lakers has bad back!(herniated disk)may be out for season!

i didnt wish it on him it just happend during warriors game i cant help that ,and  just going by the blacherreport. according to them it was diagnosed as a herniated disk on monday. also according to the article the lakers may have to find a replacement.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Some apparently do.

Very classy..... NOT!

Wait until one of the Cs goes down with injury.... and turn about will be fair play.

Pud

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

The article I posted said he should be ready to go by Oct 30:

According to a report from Adrian Wojnarowski of Yahoo! Sports, Lakers PF/C Jordan Hill will not need surgery on the herniated disk in his back and, if everything goes well, should be able to play in their season opener on Oct. 30.

Can we please end this now?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to puddinpuddin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Some apparently do.

Very classy..... NOT!

Wait until one of the Cs goes down with injury.... and turn about will be fair play.

Pud

[/QUOTE]

NOT ME!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbostonceltics. Show bigbostonceltics's posts

lets be very clear i didnt wish injury on him i t happened!and while we are on the subject when ab went down i didntr hear any sympathy from any lakers fans on this forum!when wilcox and green were out  i didnt see any get well cards from the lakers fans on this forum!now,once and for all i did not wish any injury on anybody!so from now on all you laker fans that come on this forum remember karmas a b*tch and the injury bug can swing both ways just like a door!all is well.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbostonceltics. Show bigbostonceltics's posts

well then mr.poop you go read the artice and comeback and (you)tell me what it meant!and another thing you were telling me to get hooked on phonics and you couldnt even spell (this)in your reply correctly you hypocrite!all is well.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbeach48. Show dbeach48's posts

I dont hear anyone wishing injuries on any team.

"anybody know a good chiropractor the lakers sure could use one!"

its a sarcastic joke thats all

I wish all teams are injury free . 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbostonceltics. Show bigbostonceltics's posts

he already has the injury !just like sully when everyone talks about his back i didnt see any lakers fans send him a get well card!and besides you never know with bad backs theyre nothing to play around with it could very well be worse than any of you think,all im saying here is laker fans donthave any right to b#tch about any fans talking about lakers injuries when they themeselves talk about other teams players injuries on other teams forums(in partcular the celtics!)you bunch of hypocrites!all is well.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbostonceltics. Show bigbostonceltics's posts

like i said no one wished it on him.just like no one wished on jeff green,wilcox or ab(or at least no one on this forum im quite sure),it just is what it is just like it was that way for green,wilcox...well you get the point.all is well.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Some apparently do.

Very classy..... NOT!

Pud

[/QUOTE]

Lighten up, where does it say he wanted anyone to get hurt. He just made a joke about the amount of bad backs on one team.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbostonceltics. Show bigbostonceltics's posts

you know what its all fine and dandy when laker fans come on other teams forums and comment on their players injuries,but low and behold when the pendulum swings to the other side!as the saying goes,lf you cant take it dont dish it out!all is well!

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbostonceltics. Show bigbostonceltics's posts

i was responding tobosox joe5 comments telling everybody to lighten up!especially hypocrite laker fansof which you are not one which im grateful for!all is well.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

WhO??? Jordan hill? Who the f is that anyway 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

This thread was hardly "Breaking News"!!!

The title says it all... exclamation points and all..... you needn't read any further. GLOATING!

Very bad taste.... including all the threads that led up to this.... about the bad backs (Broke Back Mountain) X 10 and various injuries that both teams have had.

Fierce sets the tone here at BDC with troll-baiting... and this thread has his stamp of approval written  all over it. 

This needs to stop.

Pud

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

[QUOTE]

This thread was hardly "Breaking News"!!!

The title says it all... exclamation points and all..... you needn't read any further. GLOATING!

Very bad taste.... including all the threads that led up to this.... about the bad backs (Broke Back Mountain) X 10 and various injuries that both teams have had.

Fierce sets the tone here at BDC with troll-baiting... and this thread has his stamp of approval written  all over it. 

This needs to stop.

Pud

[/QUOTE]

Yea, trolling needs to stop

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

Pud...I hear you...but I have to ask...do you think any of "the regulars" on this board (including you and I) have ever gone trolling on a Laker board...?   ....I know I haven't...and I doubt any in the majority here have either (I could be wrong)....why the tolerance for Laker trolls who incite this bullshit...?  ...just asking...

and don't get me wrong....I appreciate good Laker posters (Worthy, jofc, Elias, the new GK, and more)...it's the kids/trolls that I loathe.....

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.