breaking news!-jordan hill of the los angeles lakers has bad back!(herniated disk)may be out for season!

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Re: breaking news!-jordan hill of the los angeles lakers has bad back!(herniated disk)may be out for season!

Talking about Tommy Fraud, right?

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbostonceltics. Show bigbostonceltics's posts

Re: breaking news!-jordan hill of the los angeles lakers has bad back!(herniated disk)may be out for season!

no pud if laker fans want to come on a celtics forum and hurl insults and talk about other teams injuries some which were life threatening,then everything they get from fans on this forum they deserve!

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In response to Duke4's comment:

Pud...I hear you...but I have to ask...do you think any of "the regulars" on this board (including you and I) have ever gone trolling on a Laker board...?   ....I know I haven't...and I doubt any in the majority here have either (I could be wrong)....why the tolerance for Laker trolls who incite this bullshit...?  ...just asking...

and don't get me wrong....I appreciate good Laker posters (Worthy, jofc, Elias, the new GK, and more)...it's the kids/trolls that I loathe.....

Duke: I don't appreciate the Laker trolls who come here. For the most part, they are flashes in the pan and will disappear in due time. I can do nothing to stop them. If I could, I would. Calling them out does little good.

I've been here for 2+ years. The one constant that seems to attract them (like flies to feces) is a certain egomaniacal poster who dominates BDC as none other, generating nearly 1/3rd of all posts and threads and who sets the tone that attracts and feeds these elements.

There are others who emulate him. He is not alone but is the trend setter.

The Celtic trolls are IMHO what cause so many of the problems here by setting  very poor standards for respectful posting... and they should know better... but don't care. They seem to revel in bad taste.

That it reflects poorly on the proud Celtic heritage is unfortunate.

Pud 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbostonceltics. Show bigbostonceltics's posts

and by the way this is a celtics forum at any given moment we could have a discussion about any team on any given subject(one of which could be the lakers),so if you dont anything negative about your team on this forum dont get on the forum simple as that!lakers fans need to be on a lakers forum where thier ears can be tickled to thier liking and even then your going to have some laker fan complaining about the lakers!all is well.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Sullinger is likely already better than Hill, and his supposed disc/back concerns have been a non-issue. Luckily if it ever becomes a problem the C's can up the mins of Wilcox/Green at PF or Darko at C and play KG more at PF. The C's will NEVER have to worry about Sully's back IF (and it is not looking like it ever will be) its a problem.

Hill seems to have a herniated disc that has currently become a big concern.

Considering he was supposed to be the #1 backup at both PF and C (Gasol switching to the 5 when Howard rests) this has to be a major concern for LA. They have a collection of garbage behind Dwight, guys who never played an NBA minute before.

Jamson is also trash, a terrible PER completely washed up player who cannot guard either forward position anymore. He would be Boston's 6th best forward, and he is LA's 6th man (yikes!). Many articles were written about his high ppg coming on terrible shooting %'s as all he did was lazily hoist mid-range J's for a lotto team.

Depending on Jamison for anything more than 5-7 minutes a game is going to spell disaster for LA. Trying to get 3 bad backs, bad feet, bad knees, bad attitudes and multiple guys closer to 35-40 (or even 45) than their 20's to play spirited ball and stay on the court all year is going to be next to impossible, especially with a joke of a HC trying to run the show and gain respoect. No Jordan Hill for even 1-2 months could cost LA the Pacific and seed 2 or 3 then becomes seed 4-6.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Pud at the moment you are in no position to lecture anyone about trolling. You have had an anti-Rondo troll campaign going for as long as any of us can remember. It's truly insufferable, and it cuts worse than anything the Lakers trolls say because we know you care about your team and yet you irrationally loathe and despise its key player. 

That said I will defend to the hilt your right to be here and you should do the same for other Celtics fans even if you don't always like their tone. 

I'll say it once more but I'd love to see you post more broadly this season. Sure, post the occasional Rondo critique, but see if you can expand your views and not pull every conversation back to Rondo, as you have done relentlessly with any Ray Allen to the Heat discussion for example. I say this because you're one of the smartest posters in this forum, and I think you have a lot more to offer than you have shown. Think about it will ya? I think you could be a real asset here. I'm not asking you to change your views on Rondo, you have many valid points, just think about mixing it up more. I mean that because I think you could become one of the most valued contributors here. 

If I was a moderator here I would ban all Laker trolls (excluding the handful who have come in here to try to make a good convo happen), but I'm not, and sometimes their absurdity is hard to take. I hope the ignore  button comes back. 

Fierce I give you a ton of credit for changing your views on Rondo. Only because there's nothing more rare in a sports forum than someone who changes their views based on new information. I used to hammer Ainge in here but I really like what he's been doing lately. It's good to have your mind changed sometimes. 

I think this is going to be a fascinating season here and when the games kick in there should be less silliness...

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbostonceltics. Show bigbostonceltics's posts

laker fans are always running on this forum talking about how they have the best bench in the league and how deep it is etc...well,if your bench i so deep and so talented like you say it is then why are you worried about one scrub player going down!

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbostonceltics. Show bigbostonceltics's posts

in case you forgot this is a cetics forum not once did i ever ask any laker fan to respond to any of my threads.matter of fact if laker fans were on their own forums instead of starting trouble on other teams forums they wouldnt be seeing any of this!all is well.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbostonceltics. Show bigbostonceltics's posts

i never said anyone had to agree just like with your post some like them some think they are very stupid(i have seen on more than one occasion when posters called your threads and post worthless,hey just keeping it real)

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbostonceltics. Show bigbostonceltics's posts

and besides tommy if my threads are so worthless why do laker fans respond,if i thought a thread was worthless i wouldnt respond!you know why laker fans respond tommy boy,because laker fans cant help themselves but to respond to my post i own every last single one of them!!!all is very well.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts