BREAKING NEWS: Nuggets Bury Lakers Right Beside Dr. Buss

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Nuggets Bury Lakers Right Beside Dr. Buss

"Magic" number is 8!!!

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 003323344. Show 003323344's posts

lol this is almost as bad as Seth's Lincoln Booth joke last night.  and by bad i mean good.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirty52. Show dirty52's posts

Actually a pretty classless title

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

In response to dirty52's comment:

Consider the source

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

Vidkun

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

In response to lakersavenger's comment:

La Fierce, you are one nasty lady. But what can you expect from the Boston Bit**?

He might be a nasty lady, but he's our nasty lady...

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

Another tasteless insensitive title thread -- your fungus insensitivity is second to none!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Low class, cheap shock jock like attempt to grab attention.

Maybe for the next Lakers loss someone can title a thread burying them next to a family member of yours that has passed away recently.

Now hurry and make a quick repsonse.. I know youre stareing at this site refreshing the page every 20 seconds to make another of your lame posts

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

agree on Buss.....tremendous winner's mentality......that said, there are now 24 games left....if Houston goes .500 (12-12) the Lakers need to go 16-8 (.667) to overtake them....I don't see it happening...but then, I've been wrong many times when it comes to these things....that's why they play the games!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to Duke4's comment:

agree on Buss.....tremendous winner's mentality......that said, there are now 24 games left....if Houston goes .500 (12-12) the Lakers need to go 16-8 (.667) to overtake them....I don't see it happening...but then, I've been wrong many times when it comes to these things....that's why they play the games!

True, but I see Utah slipping to the 8 spot within the week.  I think the lakers will have to catch Utah........

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

In response to DFURY-13's comment:

Show some respect for Dr. Buss. The man will go down as one of the top 5 owners in sports. It isn't his fault his kids are idiots.

============================================
    In the Marine Corps I hated many superior officers but I respected their rank. I have hated the Laker team for 50+ years, Yankees too, and recently NY Giants having beaten Pats in 2 straight Super Bowls. Buss was a class act and a skilled owner. Why do I hate the Lakers---they have beaten us in many important games(as we have them) and are 2nd to us in titles. I may dislike the rapist Kobe and Bynum when he parked in handicap spaces  and Ron Artist, sorry Metta, for being a dirty player( I don't even think he could make our team) but over the years and I can only mention a few, I as a basketball fan, have respected their skills & acccomplishments, West, Kareem, Magic, Worthy, Kobe etc. Yup, I reiterate, didn't like them because they were opponents but if they had worn Green, I'd loved them.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to dirty52's comment:

Its an excellent thread title. Especially when referring to an organization and team who showcase an infadel rapist, and a man who beat a fan and who is one of the weridest dude's with the weirdest name in sports history........ Nothing is too low for those who gloss over the truth to prop up criminals like them. Paying those two men millions tarnished Dr. Buss' legacy, and thats without even mentioning the other horrendous Laker "heros and role models" that they treat like Gods out in LA-LA land. They belong with eachother.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fields4. Show Fields4's posts

Man, that was ugly! Dunk after dunk after dunk after another dunk! The lakers were demolished!