Brewer signs with Mavericks

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rman0909. Show rman0909's posts

Brewer signs with Mavericks

Brewer is going to Dallas. Looks like we still have 2 spots open. Not to worry.
     We have a great bench!!!

Shaq, JON, BB, Green, Murphy, West, Wafer, Bradley, CJohnson.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lalakerman. Show lalakerman's posts

Re: Brewer signs with Mavericks

So let me get this straight, overweight Shaq and Kristic are your starting centers! the Celtics just turned into the Miami Heat part 2! no low post players. No wonder Celtic fans are worried!  Bynum is gonna kill whoever comes out of the east!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In Response to Re: Brewer signs with Mavericks:
    [QUOTE]So let me get this straight, overweight Shaq and Kristic are your starting centers! the Celtics just turned into the Miami Heat part 2! no low post players. No wonder Celtic fans are worried!  Bynum is gonna kill whoever comes out of the east!!
    Posted by lalakerman[/QUOTE]

Who's worried? 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lalakerman. Show lalakerman's posts

Every celtic fan is worried!! Everyone on these posts are having a cow over the trade or praying to Jesus Christ that this trade turns up well and they pick up a trash player off waivers.  NEWS FLASH!!!! the Celtics will not make the finals ladies!!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from lalakerman. Show lalakerman's posts

In Response to Re: Brewer signs with Mavericks:
    [QUOTE]That's why you're ovah heah posting ... right? You have your hands full with OKC, Mavs & SA so don't worry about what's on our minds ... we're preparing for Miami and SA/Mavs ... Lakers are yesterdays news and OLD!
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]

No just wanted to see if you guys picked up Brewer! But looks like no one wants to sign with the geriatric Celtics

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

fakerman, i'm not worried about our middle.  but i'm a little dismayed that we let brewer get away.  to me, he represented making up all that was lost in marquis in terms of defensive ability (and then some) and running the floor. 

so, we might be a tad downcast about brewer going a different direction.  perkins was hurt when he was traded and was clearly showcased before that.  and now we have time to work kristic into the system, so no need to wear the treads on shak's sneakers.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from lalakerman. Show lalakerman's posts

Yeah im not going to lie. The brewer signing is what had me worried a bit. You lost defense with the Perkins deal.  that would have helped the celtics on the defensive end.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

cant blame brew.. celts could only offer pro-rated 1M... mavs could go as high as 4m! y would a journeyman pick us in that case.. fact we were even in it says alot about danny.. pavlovic will be perfect though.. 6'7 who shot 44% from 3 just 2 years ago... he will be our emergency guy with wafer... or AFTER wafer.. west will be getting a lot of those ray-sub meetings.. as green will play lots of 2, troy at 3, baby at 4 and nenad at 5 with 2nd unit going forward...