Brick runs from bar fight-leaves Herman to take the rap.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

Brick runs from bar fight-leaves Herman to take the rap.

Typical!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Re: Brick runs from bar fight-leaves Herman to take the rap.

McHale was there?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

And Kome bought himself out af a rape charge. So what? It's not as bad as Kome, Artestfail, Odumbcheapshot, Bynumbcheapshot, deadfish and lama getting swept by Dallas in embarrasing fashion.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

At least Shannon Brown had enough class to opt out.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

Ha true that.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

Anyone know where brick ran to? His representatives are saying nothing other than to say he's with his pal Herman helping at a kids camp. Lastly, what was the drug being sought by Herman and Brick?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Brick runs from bar fight-leaves Herman to take the rap.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brick runs from bar fight-leaves Herman to take the rap. : Shannon Brown had no choice. The moment he twitted he didn't sleep with Gasol's girlfriend it was the end of his Laker career.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

So much for the "Killer B's"

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/espn25/story?page=moments/34

I'd ask this former boston player but guess there's no chance of that!!

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brick runs from bar fight-leaves Herman to take the rap. : That's right, you can't ask Len Bias because he's dead. But you can always ask Lamar Odom, he's still alive, right?

Of course....Bias was a drug cheat and addict. Lamar is only a two-time NBA champion.

http://shaystar.com/2011/08/rajon-rondo-and-kendrick-perkins-almost-killed-in-a-shoot-out/

Brick in a club carpark with his 'pal' Herman at 4.00am. Rumors are surfacing of crystal meth. These two should be banned for life, so much for teaching kids "life skills" and the downside of drugs.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brick runs from bar fight-leaves Herman to take the rap. : Where's your proof that crystal meth was involved? Can you provide the link where it says Rondo was in possession or using crystal meth? A statement from police in Beaumont, Texas, said officers saw a large crowd outside The Ticket night club just after 2 a.m., and received complaints of fights and pepper spray inside. An officer saw about 50 people inside around Perkins, who police said was attempting to fight the club's manager. The statement said the crowd pushed Perkins out the back door of the club, where he continued to yell obscenities and start other fights. http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/6859578/oklahoma-city-thunder-forward-kendrick-perkins-arrested-texas-night-club Where does it say that there was a shootout? Using Hollywood gossip, are we?

You'll be happy to know I think I was the first to post brick and herman were arrested....some celt fans went into denial but the facts came out. However, as we know 'what happens in Texas stays in Texas' but my sources tell me that crystal meth was involved perhaps explaining why herman was so angry and almost uncontrollable. Rest assured celt fans will stay in denial because there player, brick, would NEVER do drugs! After all, he was part of a mentoring group telling kids about the pit-falls of drugs! Yeah right?!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BTW, didn't you say earlier that brick was working on improving his jump-shot???

Thanks for playing!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kycleptic. Show kycleptic's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brick runs from bar fight-leaves Herman to take the rap. : You'll be happy to know I think I was the first to post brick and herman were arrested....some celt fans went into denial but the facts came out. However, as we know 'what happens in Texas stays in Texas' but my sources tell me that crystal meth was involved perhaps explaining why herman was so angry and almost uncontrollable. Rest assured celt fans will stay in denial because there player, brick, would NEVER do drugs! After all, he was part of a mentoring group telling kids about the pit-falls of drugs! Yeah right?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BTW, didn't you say earlier that brick was working on improving his jump-shot??? Thanks for playing!
    Posted by Laker-Nation32[/QUOTE]

Where's the report that Rondo got arrested?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]Crying-Nation32, let me help you out with nuclear fusion. Nuclear fusion   is the process by which two or more   atomic nuclei   join together, or "fuse", to form a single heavier nucleus. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_fusion It's really not difficult to use the seach engines available on the internet. Rumor has it your brain is smaller than normal. Maybe that's why you didn't think of using Google? Not to worry Crying-Nation32, the Jim Buss era has started. You'll do more crying after the lockout than you did after the Lakers got swept by the Mavs.

I have come to a conclusion - this guy has US on ignore....he posts stuff to get under our skin, can't prove a word of it, then comes back on with more garbage the next day......he doesn't answer any questions or respond to any posts.  He is ignoring all of us!!  He's been on ignore for weeks now.  I responded due to the thread's title - because Herman is McHale.  This is a typical kid of the 21st century who can dish it out, but can't take it.......he runs away when you present him with the facts.......not worth the effort to me.  Perk, NOT our player, was arrested!!  Any news on Rondo at all?
    Didn't think so.
    Thanks for playing - how stupid a comment is that anyway?

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brick runs from bar fight-leaves Herman to take the rap. : I have come to a conclusion - this guy has US on ignore....he posts stuff to get under our skin, can't prove a word of it, then comes back on with more garbage the next day......he doesn't answer any questions or respond to any posts.  He is ignoring all of us!!  He's been on ignore for weeks now.  I responded due to the thread's title - because Herman is McHale.  This is a typical kid of the 21st century who can dish it out, but can't take it.......he runs away when you present him with the facts.......not worth the effort to me.  Perk, NOT our player, was arrested!!  Any news on Rondo at all? Didn't think so. Thanks for playing - how stupid a comment is that anyway?
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

I wonder why he is still allowed to post on this site.  Many of these annoying LA fans should have been banned from this site a while ago.  Some of them post more often than the Boston fans and post nothing but insults. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

Obviously herman aka hands of stone will get some sort of drug treatment for what is obviously turning into a major problem. I just hope that brick can put himself forwad and admit the same failing.....how else can he improve that woeful decision making and jump shot!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Brick runs from bar fight-leaves Herman to take the rap. : You'll be happy to know I think I was the first to post brick and herman were arrested....some celt fans went into denial but the facts came out. However, as we know 'what happens in Texas stays in Texas' but my sources tell me that crystal meth was involved perhaps explaining why herman was so angry and almost uncontrollable. Rest assured celt fans will stay in denial because there player, brick, would NEVER do drugs! After all, he was part of a mentoring group telling kids about the pit-falls of drugs! Yeah right?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BTW, didn't you say earlier that brick was working on improving his jump-shot??? Thanks for playing!

Still doesnt change the fact that Kobe is a cheat and rapist now does it??

Posted by Laker-Nation32[/QUOTE]

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

I remember Laker nation's pin head and mentioned it several times.  He can't help his nonsense he is sadly without enough gray matter.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from kybested. Show kybested's posts

[QUOTE]I remember Laker nation's pin head and mentioned it several times.  He can't help his nonsense he is sadly without enough gray matter.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

Maybe the gray matter is there but it turned black. lol

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

If brick is not going to attend some sort of drug rehabilitation course, shouldn't the celtic organization take some sort of action to get him help. Or is this a case of turning a blind eye and wait to see how things turn out? Need I remind ainge and the celtics of bias???

Sections
Shortcuts