BRILLIANT MOVE BY DOC

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

BRILLIANT MOVE BY DOC

Put Williams in to run the point... the closest thing to a PG that we have! Well done, Doc!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Re: BRILLIANT MOVE BY DOC

In response to R9R's comment:

Put Williams in to run the point... the closest thing to a PG that we have! Well done, Doc!

agreed..

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

I do believe that Doc has done a good job of giving guys opportunity to discover themselves and trying to win games.  This time, he just focused on winning the game.  A lot of energy was spent today.  Good luck on Friday Celts!  Lets pull one out one more game.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Don't feel like starting another post ... so I'm going to add to this one:

Q: How the heck has Brandon Bass gone from our weakest link to the most reliable, valuable, consistent starter? This guy has straight stopped Carmelo. Hit every free throw. Hit high percentage of his shots. Gotten rebounds. And we finally saw Bass in this game able to score off the dribble. WOW. HOW?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

+1 Doc pulled a T. Williams out of his hat!! Great job coach!! 

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

I wonder what the Doc Rivers bashers would say.

Marv Albert would say "that bites"!!! 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

I wonder what the Bass haters will say.  He has played as good defense as he can against Melo.  He hasn't been a world beater but has done his job. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

Should have played him more.  Knicks made a run when Doc pulled him.

And yes, Bass was stupendous.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

It is just amazing how the three biggest impact players: T. Williams, J. Terry, B. Bass.

This is EXACTLY what people meant by us having a stupid strong bench. Any given day, a guy can step up. I still think C. Lee and J. Crawford have big games in them. 

You have to give credit to Danny Ainge for signing T. Williams and for the entire Celtics organization for having the faith in his defense abilities and his (undiscovered) ability to run the point. I am certainly pulling for Terrence! I think he  could be as valuable as E. Bledsoe as a back-up PG.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In response to Kirk6's comment:

Three games late.

Three games late and with his back absolutely pushed to the wall.

Pud

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Don't feel like starting another post ... so I'm going to add to this one:

Q: How the heck has Brandon Bass gone from our weakest link to the most reliable, valuable, consistent starter? This guy has straight stopped Carmelo. Hit every free throw. Hit high percentage of his shots. Gotten rebounds. And we finally saw Bass in this game able to score off the dribble. WOW. HOW?

Good points about Bass.  Don't know what happened to him but he has been great in the playoffs so far.  Not sure what changed but hopefully it will continue. 

Sections
Shortcuts