Bring me Dwight Howard in 2012!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rondoguy9. Show rondoguy9's posts

Bring me Dwight Howard in 2012!!

I really don't see how this is not a possibility.  Howard and Rondo would be a deadly one two punch, not to mention Baby Davis and Jeff Green.  Make it happen Danny.

I still want Dwight even if he wore these shorts as a youngster...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from EliasB. Show EliasB's posts

Re: Bring me Dwight Howard in 2012!!

If history repeats itself, Howard will end up a Laker at some point and not a Celtic.

Cool

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

In Response to Re: Bring me Dwight Howard in 2012!!:
    [QUOTE]If history repeats itself, Howard will end up a Laker at some point and not a Celtic.
    Posted by EliasB[/QUOTE]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I highly doubt he will be a Laker, since they have Bynum and with the new CBA (yet to be dertermined) the salary cap will not be as high as it is today.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

In Response to Bring me Dwight Howard in 2012!!:
    [QUOTE]I really don't see how this is not a possibility.  Howard and Rondo would be a deadly one two punch, not to mention Baby Davis and Jeff Green.  Make it happen Danny. I still want Dwight even if he wore these shorts as a youngster... http://www.thebostonjam.com/
    Posted by rondoguy9[/QUOTE]

Not sure which league you are paying attention to but the NBA that I have been watching appears to have a trend going where superstars want to go play with other superstars which from their perspective apparently gives them the best chance to win titles.  So for example unless Danny somehow obtains Durant or Westbrook or Griffin etc. then Howard is not coming to Boston.

This is what I see happening.  Next year there is a lockout and the new CBA that comes out of the lockout will include a true hard salary cap.  This will do three things - (1) GMs will no longer draft on potential, they will draft the most polished players and therefore kids will stay in school longer and get more coaching as opposed to what happens now, GMs drool over athleticism and are willing to wait 3 years for a player to develop - they won't have the cap space so kids will actually go to college (I didn't say get educated) and (2) there will be significantly less player movement across the league and (3) player salaries will decline significantly.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bring me Dwight Howard in 2012!! : --------------------------------------------------------------------------- I highly doubt he will be a Laker, since they have Bynum and with the new CBA (yet to be dertermined) the salary cap will not be as high as it is today.
    Posted by CelticFanLA[/QUOTE]

He didn't say Dwight Howard, he only said Howard. Maybe he meant Josh Howard. Cool

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

For some reason, I don't think Howard likes Boston very much. I see him going to either the Lakers or the Knicks.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

I thought Howard (Stern) was already a laker!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from victorlee1234. Show victorlee1234's posts

In Response to Bring me Dwight Howard in 2012!!:
    [QUOTE] Howard and Rondo would be a deadly one two punch, not to mention Baby Davis and Jeff Green. [/QUOTE]

Great, a one-two punch that bricks wide open jumpers and can't make free throws.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Bring me Dwight Howard in 2012!! : Great, a one-two punch that bricks wide open jumpers and can't make free throws.
    Posted by victorlee1234[/QUOTE]

I am victorlee. Radio check 1234, over.

Do you copy? 1234, over.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Bring me Dwight Howard in 2012!! : Great, a one-two punch that bricks wide open jumpers and can't make free throws.
    Posted by victorlee1234[/QUOTE]

Brilliant!

Laughing

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ConnectingRod. Show ConnectingRod's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bring me Dwight Howard in 2012!! : Brilliant!
    Posted by Laker-Nation32[/QUOTE]

Hiding under a Laker cap. 

Imbecile!

Laughing

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bring me Dwight Howard in 2012!! : Hiding under a Laker cap.  Imbecile!
    Posted by ConnectingRod[/QUOTE]

No, under a Laker 2010 NBA Champions cap!

Imbecile.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ConnectingRod. Show ConnectingRod's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bring me Dwight Howard in 2012!! : No, under a Laker 2010 NBA Champions cap! Imbecile.
    Posted by Laker-Nation32[/QUOTE]

It's 2011, imbecile! 

Living in the past are we?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from teh-n00b. Show teh-n00b's posts

just one season of garnett playing with howard, even if garnett is on his last legs, would be the best defensive combination EVER!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Howard says he's happy in ORL.......we'll see.

VERY curious to see the new CBA.  If there is any semblance of a hard cap the lakers will not be able to afford Howard AND Gasol.

For we know this-  for the team KG, PP, RA, Gasol, Bynum, Howard and Durant may agree to a pay cut................koME Bryant will not!

Sections
Shortcuts