Brittney Griner = Bill Russell

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

Brittney Griner = Bill Russell

Brittney Griner is so dominant in women's NCAA basketball. She reminds me a lot of the great Russell in his younger days. They are nearly identical if you watch the tapes of Russell. The green uniforms really make it almost impossible for me to see much of a difference between the 2 of them at all. Thoughts?

GO Celtics!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

Re: Brittney Griner = Bill Russell

Also FACT - If Griner wins tonight, she will be on track to equal Russell in college titles next year if Baylor wins again. Is this just coincendence? I think not.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

Whooooooooooo-Hooooooooooooooo!!!!

GO BILL!!  Oooops, I mean BRITTNEY!!!!

BAYLOR ROCKS! 79-58!!!!!

GO GREEN! Go Celtics!!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

She definitely dominates the paint. Usually doesnt even need to jump.

This may sound low but Im going to bring it up anyway, because it struck me curious.  When she was interviewed, well....the voice. Then I noticed the chest area. Thats all im going to say except with all the deceit going on everywhere, it made me wonder.  Sorry if offensive, not trying to be. Poor girl prob gets alot of this. I dont know since I dont follow it much. Sorry again

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

In Response to Re: Brittney Griner = Bill Russell:
    She definitely dominates the paint. Usually doesnt even need to jump. This may sound low but Im going to bring it up anyway, because it struck me curious.  When she was interviewed, well....the voice. Then I noticed the chest area. Thats all im going to say except with all the deceit going on everywhere, it made me wonder.  Sorry if offensive, not trying to be. Poor girl prob gets alot of this. I dont know since I dont follow it much. Sorry again
    Posted by Karllost

Yes, her voice also reminds me of the great Bill Russell. Thanks for pointing this indisputable similarity out to me. As I sit and ponder, they really are almost identical in every aspect.

Go Celtics!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

In Response to Re: Brittney Griner = Bill Russell : Yes, her voice also reminds me of the great Bill Russell. Thanks for pointing this indisputable similarity out to me. As I sit and ponder, they really are almost identical in every aspect. Go Celtics!!
    Posted by Snoopsnizzle

I heard her speak the other day, and yes, she does sound like Bill Russell!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

In Response to Re: Brittney Griner = Bill Russell : I heard her speak the other day, and yes, she does sound like Bill Russell!
    Posted by guyfromtex

Thanks for backing me up on that bro! 

On a different note, I hope everyone down there in TX is safe after that crazy day yesterday.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TitleTown11. Show TitleTown11's posts

I think they need to check her X and Y.
    Posted by Kirk6

Agreed. Arlen Specter led a government probe on the Patriots during SpyGate. Not quite sure how there hasn't been one launched on her legitimacy. She has an adam's apple and has a voice that (if you closed your eyes, or even if you didn't) would sound like a Baylor men's player.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

In Response to Re: Brittney Griner = Bill Russell : Thanks for backing me up on that bro!  On a different note, I hope everyone down there in TX is safe after that crazy day yesterday.
    Posted by Snoopsnizzle

I have family in the DFW area, they are fortunately all ok. As for me, I am currently living on the other side of the border (Oklahoma) but will be returning to Texas soon.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

In Response to Re: Brittney Griner = Bill Russell : Agreed. Arlen Specter led a government probe on the Patriots during SpyGate. Not quite sure how there hasn't been one launched on her legitimacy. She has an adam's apple and has a voice that (if you closed your eyes, or even if you didn't) would sound like a Baylor men's player.
    Posted by TitleTown11

you'd think there would have been some "news" on this from the locker room, unless she has avoided showering with the team since 6th grade...

Sections
Shortcuts