Broke Back Mountain II - Starring Dwight Howard and Steve Nash

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

Broke Back Mountain II - Starring Dwight Howard and Steve Nash

Well it's not quite like the first Broke Back Mountain. It actually involves two guys with bad backs. Starring Dwight Howard as a Superman who's Kryptonite is his bad back and Steve Nash a once very healthy player who can't even sit right due to his back.

This feature also stars Kobe Bryant as the guy that won't pass them the ball, Pau Gasol as the guy who speaks broken english and will need to be traded for cap reasons at some point and Metta Old Cheese as the so called lock down defender.

Also starring Mike Brown, Bernie Bickerstaff and Eddie Jordan as the most inept coaching staff in NBA History.

Last but certainly not least we have the Laker Broke Back Bench with Chris Du"Nothing"han, Antwoin Jamis-old, Not that Jordan Hill, Ebank-rupt and of course Steve Bleak. This bench is very bleak.

Showtime. I don't think so. Trainwreck? Sounds like a winner to me. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Re: Broke Back Mountain II - Starring Dwight Howard and Steve Nash

In response to DFURY13's comment:

Well it's not quite like the first Broke Back Mountain. It actually involves two guys with bad backs. Starring Dwight Howard as a Superman who's Kryptonite is his bad back and Steve Nash a once very healthy player who can't even sit right due to his back.

This feature also stars Kobe Bryant as the guy that won't pass them the ball, Pau Gasol as the guy who speaks broken english and will need to be traded for cap reasons at some point and Metta Old Cheese as the so called lock down defender.

Also starring Mike Brown, Bernie Bickerstaff and Eddie Jordan as the most inept coaching staff in NBA History.

Last but certainly not least we have the Laker Broke Back Bench with Chris Du"Nothing"han, Antwoin Jamis-old, Not that Jordan Hill, Ebank-rupt and of course Steve Bleak. This bench is very bleak.

Showtime. I don't think so. Trainwreck? Sounds like a winner to me. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

You crybabies can dish out the Laker taunts but go running to the mods to intervene/give you back your forum when the taunts come back in spades.

Weanies one and all.

Pud

Sections
Shortcuts