Bron takes the very low road onTerry.. will this chicken come back to roost?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gasthoerer. Show Gasthoerer's posts

Re: Bron takes the very low road onTerry.. will this chicken come back to roost?

I doubt that we will show a big reaction. After Wade torched Rondo, Ray and Pierce we did NOTHING. As a coach I would have put my reserve on the floor and hack Wade every time he went to the rim.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

Re: Bron takes the very low road onTerry.. will this chicken come back to roost?

No one in the league has hacked down LeBron with a hard foul..no one..thats what he needs...Where is 2013 Charles Oakley???

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

In response to cabutan's comment:

No one in the league has hacked down LeBron with a hard foul..no one..thats what he needs...Where is 2013 Charles Oakley???

Bingo! The lane parts like the Red Sea and everyone is scared to give hard fouls. If he played against the old Knicks or Pistons, he would be taking a bunch of jumpers.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

In response to TommyRules's comment:

Boston fans know their team can't beat LeBron or his team, so they wish to see violence.

I LOVE what he said about Jason Terry.

Why couldn't Jason's leprechaun tattoo stop LeBron's dunk? LOL

Why did LeBron try to hide the video when Jordan Crawford dunked on him a few years back?? LOL! How quickly we forget.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolfamily66. Show coolfamily66's posts

In response to TommyRules' comment:

Boston fans know their team can't beat LeBron or his team, so they wish to see violence.

And here you go again with the mindless, unintelligent ramblings of a Faker fan! You are truly a punk in all sense of the word! Just remember Tammy,  you are a second class fan rooting for a second class team! LMFAO!! And do have a blessed day! LOL!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kdp59. Show kdp59's posts

In response to cabutan's comment:

probably because...........

1) the NBA has changed the rules

2) James is about the size of Oakley..only James is STRONGER.

now maybe James will keep running his enormous mouth about his dunk over a guy 6" shorter and about 50# lighter....should make for some good bulletin board material if we play them in the playoffs.

just have all his lip running comments their on the board...befpre each game. No need to comment , just et the players all stand their and read it.

keep it up "king James".

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

Remember when you pretended to be a Celtics fan?

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

In response to coolfamily66's comment:

And here you go again with the mindless, unintelligent ramblings of a Faker fan! You are truly a punk in all sense of the word! Just remember Tammy,  you are a second class fan rooting for a second class team! LMFAO!! And do have a blessed day! LOL!

Again, when you have an interesting take, please let us know, otherwise your posts are a snorefest.

Not as bad as yours though. 

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

In response to jtkl's comment:

Again, when you have an interesting take, please let us know, otherwise your posts are a snorefest.

Not as bad as yours though. 

I keep this forum interesting.

Please stay blessed!

I bless you.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolfamily66. Show coolfamily66's posts

Thats why I get so many posts back to me from the real fans here telling me to keep it up! Everyone knows you are phony and a fake!! Second class all the way Tammy Boy!! LMFAO!!

I am not here to talk BB with you, just here to make sure you and everyone else knows what you are and what your about. I talk BB with the other intelligent posters, not Faker/ Kome fans!! Talk about integrity! LOL! Kome has soooo much integrity every time he goes back to Denver he has to hire more security so real fans and fathers dont kill the accused, charges dropped thanks to hush money from the higher ups in the Faker front office! My brother lived in LALA land at the time and said the back pages and beat writers knew alot, but wouldnt put it down to paper! Such a great team to be a fan of!! LMFAO!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

uhm who said anything about violence. It's not like we are Metta World Peace or anything. 

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

It sure stopped Lebron in his tracks in 2011 finals, games 5 and 6.  Terry shredded the Heat and sent them packing for the season when it counted.   

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Thats why I get so many posts back to me from the real fans here telling me to keep it up! Everyone knows you are phony and a fake!! Second class all the way Tammy Boy!! LMFAO!!

I am not here to talk BB with you, just here to make sure you and everyone else knows what you are and what your about. I talk BB with the other intelligent posters, not Faker/ Kome fans!! Talk about integrity! LOL! Kome has soooo much integrity every time he goes back to Denver he has to hire more security so real fans and fathers dont kill the accused, charges dropped thanks to hush money from the higher ups in the Faker front office! My brother lived in LALA land at the time and said the back pages and beat writers knew alot, but wouldnt put it down to paper! Such a great team to be a fan of!! LMFAO!!!

My brother lives in New Hampshire and he is the one that introduced me to this forum.

You need to work on connecting your points better.

You write back to back sentences in the same paragraph that make no sense and they don't tie together at all.

Please say hello to your brother.

I will take the liberty to say hello to my brother for you.

Why do you get off on lying to strangers in such a bland forum?  Either stop lying or do something more impressive with your talents.

I do .  I don't waste them here.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

Jason who? I though this Terry fella was dead. Or is he just playing like it?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to Jimmy42Jack0's comment:

Jason who? I though this Terry fella was dead. Or is he just playing like it?

What a ridiculous comment