Brook Lopez for Doc Rivers?

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

Re: Brook Lopez for Doc Rivers?

You are a fool. You clearly knew that was a hypothetical. I am not saying Rivers is worth Lopez. Thanks yor embarrassing yourself after I warned you not to.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

why this thread?   There is no call to try to make someone seem foolish.  We all make mistakes and say things.  No need for threads pointing them out.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Fyi fierce... since youre such a fool and liar Im doing my best to skim over your posts, just short of ignoring you...

Cant say ill hold out in the future from ripping you a new one again like always but too many folks here are sick of hearing you and your flooding of threads in these slap downs I keep dishing out at your expense... so I decided to do my part and refrain from that joy as best I can.

Have a nice day

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to OneOnOne's comment:

why this thread?   There is no call to try to make someone seem foolish.  We all make mistakes and say things.  No need for threads pointing them out.

I keep telling him that coaches can't be traded and it has never happened before in the NBA. But he keeps insisting that it can be done!

No one is saying you can trade a coach you fool. Keep embarassing yourself.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

BTW the Heat gave the Knicks a first round pick and 1 million dollars for Riley. So there you go.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kdp59. Show kdp59's posts

In response to BosoxJoe5's comment:

BTW the Heat gave the Knicks a first round pick for Riley. So there you go.

NBA -- Knicks Get Million, Miami Gets Pat Riley

Seattle Times News Services

NEW YORK - The Knicks got a draft pick. The Miami Heat got a coach. And Pat Riley got off with nary a wrinkle in his Armani wardrobe.

That, in essence, was the outcome of a settlement reached yesterday between the Heat and the Knicks, opening the door for Riley to coach the Heat this season.

The Knicks dropped their tampering charges against the Heat and released Riley from the final year of his contract. In return, the Heat gave the Knicks $1 million and a conditional 1996 first-round draft pick.

"We had our day in court and extracted a price," Madison Square Garden President David Checketts said. "I think the bottom line is we had to do what was best for the fans and the organization, and we think we've done that."

NBA Commissioner David Stern had been set to rule yesterday on the tampering charges, which the Knicks filed June 29, two weeks after Riley walked out on the team with a year remaining on his five-year contract. Checketts declined to comment on whether the Knicks had felt pressured by the league to reach a settlement.

BosoxJOe-1

Fierce-0

looks like Fierce need to say he was wrong on this one!

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

Nice try spinning the argument.

But from the very beginning, I told you coaches can not be traded in the NBA.

Look at your post above. You proposed Brook Lopez for Doc Rivers and other crap to make salaries match, you fool!

One I have given you proof that it has happen. In everyone one of my post I said you can't trade a player for coach. like I said you don't know what point you are trying to make. Call it a night.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

"The Nets and the Celtics could say Rivers is worth Lopez. At that point the Celtics would simply match up some contracts to equal Lopez's and the Nets would probably send a pick to the Celtics for those players. A trade would then be made. The C's would get Lopez and a pick, the Nets get some crap and Rivers."

Seriously, BosoxJoe is now saying coaches can't be traded and yesterday he proposed Brook Lopez for Doc Rivers and other players to make salaries match.

DUH!!!

That wasn't  a trade for Rivers you fool. Like I said that trade was made  in compensation. You have lost this agrument and have the balls to act like you are right.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

Hey, Bosox, it was just last week that you said coaches can basically be traded.

Here:

Re: Nets and Doc Rivers....

posted at 5/24/2013 12:30 PM EDT

• BosoxJoe5
    • First: 6/5/2008
    • Last: 5/30/2013

Yes not to change the stance I had for two weeks. You are wrong here. Coaches can leave or basically be traded. The Celtic would to give back a player or pick as part of the compensation. Which is why Doc to LA made so much sense because the Celtics were already exchanging players with LAC.

This is literally a post that shows me stating you can't trade a coach. You have lost and are in full fool mode. Just go home.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

That wasn't  a trade for Rivers you fool. Like I said that trade was made  in compensation. You have lost this agrument and have the balls to act like you are right.

That wasn't a trade for Rivers?

Here:

"The Nets and the Celtics could say Rivers is worth Lopez. At that point the Celtics would simply match up some contracts to equal Lopez's and the Nets would probably send a pick to the Celtics for those players. A trade would then be made.

A trade for the players involved in the deal. Rivers contract would be void and he would sign a new one. You either are increditably dense or are trying to spin this. You have been exposed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

Yes not to change the stance I had for two weeks. You are wrong here. Coaches can leave or basically be traded. The Celtic would to give back a player or pick as part of the compensation. Which is why Doc to LA made so much sense because the Celtics were already exchanging players with LAC.

This is literally a post that shows me stating you can't trade a coach. You have lost and are in full fool mode. Just go home.

So "basically be traded" means coaches can't be traded?

Where did you learn to speak and write English?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Qualifying any verb with basically would imply that the actual verb is not the action taking place but the end results of the action taking place would have the same results as the verb. Did you go to high school?

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts