Brooklyn is 2-4

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

Brooklyn is 2-4

Ha, ha,...

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

Re: Brooklyn is 2-4

Imagine Brooklyn in a few years with no first round draft picks.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

I was flipping back and forth between Pacers/Nets and the Heat/Cs.

The Nets look like a legit 2-4 team so far.

KG looks particularly out of sorts and CPP still has the stumbles/bumbles/fumbles all too often.

Bad chemistry!!!!

So what does the newbie coach do about it?

Suit up?

Pud

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

And it could get worse.  I have watched them a few times. KG and PP are about the only players on the team that know how to move the bal to the open man.  They dont play a lock down defense either..  Of course one poster suggests you can have the worst defense in the league and still compete for the title.  Even the bigs for athe Nets dont play inside much. Unless something changes it look like Kidd. May not have been a smart pck for coach.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

In response to OneOnOne's comment:
    [QUOTE]

And it could get worse.  I have watched them a few times. KG and PP are about the only players on the team that know how to move the bal to the open man.  They dont play a lock down defense either..  Of course one poster suggests you can have the worst defense in the league and still compete for the title.  Even the bigs for athe Nets dont play inside much. Unless something changes it look like Kidd. May not have been a smart pck for coach.

[/QUOTE]

+ 1

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

I'm just saying, you say impossible and I say,maybe not.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

I don't see why laughing at Brooklyn is so satisying. KG and Pierce didn't ask to leave, they were traded. 

Sure, it's nice to see a division team lose I suppose but those guys didn't let us down.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I don't see why laughing at Brooklyn is so satisying. KG and Pierce didn't ask to leave, they were traded. 

Sure, it's nice to see a division team lose I suppose but those guys didn't let us down.

[/QUOTE]

nothing to do with kg and pp, its all about the pick that we acquired from brooklyn.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

The Nets just dont seem in rhythym on either side of the ball... then again, may take a bit to blend the talents together and who knows how well Jason Kidd will do as HC...

Too early to make much out of their slow start.... 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

WE do have their draft choices.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

The only way Brooklyn is any good is if Kidd suits up.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

brooklyn should move joe johnson, though i dont think they can.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBigTicket05. Show TheBigTicket05's posts

In response to Mployee8's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Fierce34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Brooklyn can suck all season long, but you think teams would want to play them in the playoffs?

[/QUOTE]

Hey, if that happens shouldn't they tank the remainder of the season and make a play for a lottery pick rather than one and done in the playoffs?

[/QUOTE]

they have no picks in the next draft. if they do then it'll be good for us

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

They'll be good.  Pp is still their best player.  Both were on display in the biggest win, Miami.

19. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts