BRUINS IN THE STANLEY CUP FINALS

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

BRUINS IN THE STANLEY CUP FINALS

I know this isn't the Bruins site, but I am thrilled since the Celtics aren't in the NBA finals, at least another team made it to the finals this year.  Since they haven't won since 1972, it would be amazing to see them win this year.   

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Re: BRUINS IN THE STANLEY CUP FINALS

YAY BRUINS!

Anybody under the age of 45 can't even remember them winning a cup

How wonderful it would be if they did

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from truth-torpedo34. Show truth-torpedo34's posts

One of the most exciting games I've been a part of in any sport. My young sports life has only seen stingy moves by the B's that only resulted falling short. Great to see veterans thomas and chara getting a chance at the cup.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Then they did there victory Tour at Spags signing Stanley Cup Photos

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

In Response to BRUINS IN THE STANLEY CUP FINALS:
    [QUOTE]I know this isn't the Bruins site, but I am thrilled since the Celtics aren't in the NBA finals, at least another team made it to the finals this year.  Since they haven't won since 1972, it would be amazing to see them win it all this year. 
    Posted by susan250[/QUOTE]

Well posted Susan. This should run across the Pats and SOX boards too. Awesome edge of your seat win. Keep cheering LOUD AND PROUD for the BRUINS BABY. Stanley here they come....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to BRUINS IN THE STANLEY CUP FINALS:
    [QUOTE]I know this isn't the Bruins site, but I am thrilled since the Celtics aren't in the NBA finals, at least another team made it to the finals this year.  Since they haven't won since 1972, it would be amazing to see them win it all this year. 
    Posted by susan250[/QUOTE]y dont you post more often at that forum? good thing you posted here. sometimes it seems the bruins are just a fringe club team in boston or like the revolution or womens basketball or something. i actually watched the entire game. my first time ever doing that with pro hockey. i had started previous thread guaranteeing their stanley cup appearnace and win so i'm so glad i dont have to eat some fried crow. that was a great game. good thing they had the home court advantage. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Something else to consider.  If the Bruins do win this year, Boston will have won
    the championship in all four major sports in the past decade.  I don't believe this has ever happened in any city, although, I am not really sure. 

Interesting articles that I found: 

http://www.dodgingtraffic.com/blog/?p=7644

http://www.askmen.com/top_10/fitness/21_fitness_list.html

http://www.nesn.com/2011/03/seattle-atlanta-named-most-miserable-sports-cities-by-forbescom.html

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21st. Show 21st's posts

In Response to Re: BRUINS IN THE STANLEY CUP FINALS:
    [QUOTE]Something else to consider.  If the Bruins do win this year, Boston will have won the championship in all four major sports in the past decade.  I don't believe this has ever happened in any city, although, I am not really sure. 
    Posted by susan250[/QUOTE]

It's a guarantee that it never happened to LA because they have no NFL team. lol

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

This was a very obvious conspiracy to keep Tampa Bay, a small market, out and put Boston in. Bruins get all the calls on penalties. Yep, the fix is on.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

[QUOTE]This was a very obvious conspiracy to keep Tampa Bay, a small market, out and put Boston in. Bruins get all the calls on penalties. Yep, the fix is on.
    Posted by lakersavenger[/QUOTE]

The next big even in LA is lakers training camp. We have the Bruins and The Redsox you have nothing no wonder you guys are on Boston.com your have nothing to look forward to0

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: BRUINS IN THE STANLEY CUP FINALS : The next big even in LA is lakers training camp. We have the Bruins and The Redsox you have nothing no wonder you guys are on Boston.com your have nothing to look forward to0
    Posted by genaro008[/QUOTE]

Nope, an obvious consiracy. The NHL Commissioner had to deal with declining revenues and just could not forsee Tampa Bay in the Finals. It was very clear with the lobsided officiating. Very blatant.

Sections
Shortcuts