Bucks are looking to deal?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kdp59. Show kdp59's posts

Bucks are looking to deal?

Rondo for Jennnings and Dalembert?

should work Cap wise.

Both Buck players are on final year of deals , though Jennings would be a RFA (does anyone know if that changes if he's traded?).

would certainly fill our needs to make a run this year (additioanl Big and  another guard).

iF Jennings bolts after the year would stunt future by losing Rondo for nothing.

Milwaukee gets an upgrade at PG for next year , who actually is UNDER contract in Rondo.

Bucks have a lot of bodies up front right now and Dalembert is in and out of the ortation it seems this year.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Re: Bucks are looking to deal?

Brandon is so much worse than Rondo, he's a headcase with much less talent. He is a streak scorer, not a pg. He goes silent for quarters.

Go for Ellis instead. Ellis is the better scorer, better defender, truer baller, more professional. Ellis & Dalembert for Rondo & Bass ... just like I laid out in my recent post

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from celtic213. Show celtic213's posts

I love Jennings and Dalembert is a nice fit too. I like this idea.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Jennings is a bit of a headcase, but he's VERY talented, and not 'so much worse than Rondo' he's 23 and a superior scorer. RR was never know for being an easy teammate and personality himself.

The Bucks would want to move PG for PG, esp when Jennings looks like he wants to leave and Ellis is still signed.

And of course a trade does nothing to change that he is a restricted FA and the C's would own the right to match any offer he gets. Jennings would mature and be a better players ages 24-29 in Boston than he was at 19-23 in Milwaukee.

If the Bucks swap Ilyasova for Bass then count me in on this deal:-)

5. This post has been removed.