Bucks @ Celtics

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

Bucks @ Celtics

The final game, let's finish in beauty and if possible grab HCA over the Hawks.
    Anyone knows anything about Ray's status? Will he be available for the playoffs?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

Re: Bucks @ Celtics

In Response to Bucks @ Celtics:
    [QUOTE]The final game, let's finish in beauty and if possible grab HCA over the Hawks. Anyone knows anything about Ray's status? Will he be available for the playoffs?
    Posted by srinivasa[/QUOTE]

Nothing definite last I knew watching the pregame. D Marsh hoping he can play some. 2 U Conn boys so he would know if anyone

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

Hopefully Pierce ailment isn't too serious.
    It's concerning it happened when he was walking and no adversaries around him.
    Without Pierce it would be hard to survive the first round.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

The Hawks are crushing the Mavs, we'll be on the road all the way through.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In Response to Bucks @ Celtics:
    [QUOTE]The final game, let's finish in beauty and if possible grab HCA over the Hawks. Anyone knows anything about Ray's status? Will he be available for the playoffs?
    Posted by srinivasa[/QUOTE]

Really thought they were just being conservative with Ray and he'd play the last game of the season to start getting some rhythm.   But, its now looking like his injury is so serious that he might miss some significant time.  I worry that he is going to be like Shaq last year and that this bone spur issue is going to take him out for the rest of the season.  I hope he's coming back but boy, this is now worrisome.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

Impressed with Sean Williams. Defensively he is at the right place at the right time.. The runs have been made when he is on the floor..

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

fyi: sawx just hit a youkie grannie and back to back when salty hit one out... 7-1.. who will the pats pick at 27? with bruins, is it just bawston being bawston? is there still a race problem ?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

In Response to Re: Bucks @ Celtics:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Bucks @ Celtics : Really thought they were just being conservative with Ray and he'd play the last game of the season to start getting some rhythm.   But, its now looking like his injury is so serious that he might miss some significant time.  I worry that he is going to be like Shaq last year and that this bone spur issue is going to take him out for the rest of the season.  I hope he's coming back but boy, this is now worrisome.
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]
    I was speculating about this scenario way back in the "No Ray Tonite" thread.
    When the news came out that it was bone sprus causing the swelling/inflammation when Ray stressed the ankle, I knew it was serious.
    You never know.  I'm sure he will be available  for the Atlanta series, and maybe he will have had sufficient rest for the swelling not to flare up to the degree it has so far.
    If it does, Doc's gonna have to come up with a fall back plan.
    If Ray's not available  to the degree we need him to be, do you think Doc will go with Pavlovic or Moore at backup SG?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]Hopefully Pierce ailment isn't too serious. It's concerning it happened when he was walking and no adversaries around him. Without Pierce it would be hard to survive the first round.
    Posted by srinivasa[/QUOTE]did they put him in a wheelchair? if not, he's fine!
    then again...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

Sasha has a more fundamentally sound game than Pietrus.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

watching Pietrus shooting 3's can be like watching Antoine all over again..too much..

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

[QUOTE]Sasha has a more fundamentally sound game than Pietrus.
    Posted by cabutan[/QUOTE]

I agree, Sasha contributes on many aspects of the game, Pietrus is the better athlete though.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

I'm sure peitrus is shooting threes to the degree that doc tells him to.  A lot of times when he's on the floor they need offense from somewhere.

That said, I'm a lot more comfortable sasha shooting them.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In response to "Re: Bucks @ Celtics": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Bucks @ Celtics : I was speculating about this scenario way back in the "No Ray Tonite" thread. When the news came out that it was bone sprus causing the swelling/inflammation when Ray stressed the ankle, I knew it was serious. You never know.  I'm sure he will be available  for the Atlanta series, and maybe he will have had sufficient rest for the swelling not to flare up to the degree it has so far. If it does, Doc's gonna have to come up with a fall back plan. If Ray's not available  to the degree we need him to be, do you think Doc will go with Pavlovic or Moore at backup SG? Posted by breaktime[/QUOTE] Doc will definitely go with Sasha because he'll prefer experienced players who will make fewer mistakes.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

[QUOTE]I'm sure peitrus is shooting threes to the degree that doc tells him to.  A lot of times when he's on the floor they need offense from somewhere. That said, I'm a lot more comfortable sasha shooting them.
    Posted by cole-ely[/QUOTE]

+1

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

blowhard heat losing by 30+ to the resurgent WIZ.. these guys will be a tough out next year.. barring injury they will be this year's knicks! great chemistry, great coach... knicks will beatdown heat in the first round, call vegas!

poor tnt, charlotte vs the knicks on a national stage with no stars playing.. bobcats will equal MJ's jersey with 23 straight losses. u know how hard one must try to do that?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

There's at least one star...amare beating up on a hapless team.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Looks like it's a tuff stretch to the Finals.
    Hope we're healthy (as in RA 6th man and no hard falls on the court for R9R).
    Here's a playoff bracket link
    http://www.breathingfire.com/nba/playoffs/2012/bracket2012.php

Let's Go Celtics 2012!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]watching Pietrus shooting 3's can be like watching Antoine all over again..too much..
    Posted by cabutan[/QUOTE]there will never be another "volume" shooting big man shooting 3s like toine. brick and brick, keeep shooting til one goes in esp in the clutch of a big game.. do the wiggle, liv it up for weeks and justify it to keep launching bricks. peaches is at 40% every year. he goes 1-7 but follows with 6 of 7.. all evens out... he's not ray but can shut others down, a total net gain. frankly i rather have peach playing more minutes than ray. ray's just greater for one big shot in the last 2 minutes. of the top 8, ray is the biggest luxury item!