Bucks See A Doe, A Deer, A Female Deer Lakers...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Re: Bucks See A Doe, A Deer, A Female Deer Lakers...

I don't think the Lakers even make the playoffs. Mavs are gonna get 8 spot. 

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Its a toss up who gets number 8 seed out west.  Utah, Dallas, or the Fakers.  As evidenced by the fact Kobe got 20 foul shots last night I would think that is indicative on who the NBA wants in that final slot.  

Previous game for Lakers, Kobe allowed to foul Rubio with nothing called and game on the line.  NBA actually said they missed the call.  Imagine that.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

The Lakers are going to pay with a very very bad team.  They have just made a gigantic Yankee like cable deal.  How will Stern find a way to give the Lakers some gimme to save the greatest trainwreck in the NBA history?  They have no options but freebees from the league.

Can Sterling trade the Clippers to the Lakers for money? A joke of course, but Sterling would sell for the money and the Lakers are shameless enough to take anything given to them.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Dang, I want Kobe, Nash and Howard  in the lineup every night. The Lakers are 7-14 with all  three healthy.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to Kirk6's comment:

Phil Jackson said he never wants to coach again.

supposedly they told phil to think it over the weakend...

and then hired D'Antoni and called Phil Sunday night to tell him the good news!!

more Karma...

That was after the Lakers picked D'Antoni.

Sections
Shortcuts